. - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-17-2005, 04:51 AM   #226
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On the punt - the original and the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
Rosehill race 4

10 units to place on #3 Coolroom Candidate @ 1.60
WIN - finished 2nd.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2005, 05:10 AM   #227
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Caulfield race 4

10 units to place on #7 God's Own @ 1.70
Old 09-17-2005, 05:13 AM   #228
Banned!

Quote:
Caulfield race 4

10 units to place on #7 God's Own @ 1.70
WIN - finished 2nd.
Old 09-17-2005, 05:30 AM   #229
Banned!

Rosehill race 5

5 units on #6 Segments @ 1.90
Old 09-17-2005, 05:39 AM   #230
Banned!

Quote:
Rosehill race 5

5 units on #6 Segments @ 1.90
WIN - finished 2nd.
Old 09-17-2005, 09:20 AM   #231
Banned!

Rugby League

20 units on Nth Qld Cowboys over Melbourne Storm @ 2.40

The Storm's loss of their best player - Billy Slater, is really going to hurt them. 2.40 is way too big for the Cowboys in a 50/50 match, the reason is that the market is overreacting due to their flogging last week.

If you watched that match, you would know that it was close for 60 minutes, before the Cowboys gave up - the scoreline isn't reflective of the contest that took place.

Vamos Cowboys.

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-17-2005 at 10:12 AM.
Old 09-17-2005, 09:57 AM   #232
Banned!

Quote:
100 units:

AFL: Under 172.5 points, West Coast v Adelaide @ 1.85

(acttab)

SPECIAL
WIN

VAMOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Old 09-17-2005, 12:38 PM   #233
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

Little bitch?

Wow, I love the way you strengthen your statements with personal attacks. My respect for you grows by the minute.

All I have to say is that I never tried to tell you how to bet, but only questioned your honesty. When I see you change your stake on a selection once it loses, count a bet as a win when it obviously wasn't and bet only fake money on some of your plays it makes me wonder whether you know what you're doing.

You can obviously pick winners, and are good at what you do, but there was no need to lie about races and stakes etc, just to try and gain some respect from fellow punters.

I can't comprehend your attack on my staking system. A unit can be whatever you want it to be, whether it be $5 or $1,000. Therefore, why does it matter that I put down 0.5 units on a selection, as long as the smaller through to larger bets are in proportion. It all comes down to your ROI, and as long as mine stays around the 20% mark I am able to bet confidently with real money. I don't expect you to understand this though, going by betfair betting reports, 1 unit of yours is about 20 cents.

Anyway, I don't expect you to confess all of your lies and mistakes, when a slanderous reply is what I've grown to expect. So why don't you go back to your 100 unit plays and continue to have pot shots at anyone who makes a mistake.

Anyway mate, its just a forum - don't take everything so personally.
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 06:23 PM   #234
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker
Little bitch?

Wow, I love the way you strengthen your statements with personal attacks. My respect for you grows by the minute.

All I have to say is that I never tried to tell you how to bet, but only questioned your honesty. When I see you change your stake on a selection once it loses, count a bet as a win when it obviously wasn't and bet only fake money on some of your plays it makes me wonder whether you know what you're doing.

You can obviously pick winners, and are good at what you do, but there was no need to lie about races and stakes etc, just to try and gain some respect from fellow punters.

I can't comprehend your attack on my staking system. A unit can be whatever you want it to be, whether it be $5 or $1,000. Therefore, why does it matter that I put down 0.5 units on a selection, as long as the smaller through to larger bets are in proportion. It all comes down to your ROI, and as long as mine stays around the 20% mark I am able to bet confidently with real money. I don't expect you to understand this though, going by betfair betting reports, 1 unit of yours is about 20 cents.

Anyway, I don't expect you to confess all of your lies and mistakes, when a slanderous reply is what I've grown to expect. So why don't you go back to your 100 unit plays and continue to have pot shots at anyone who makes a mistake.

Anyway mate, its just a forum - don't take everything so personally.
I knew you'd show up, you sly dog you, coming in here and stealing my tips.

I would firstly like to state that my sole aim in gambling and posting on mtf is to earn some little twat's respect.

Now that that's out of the way, let's address the weasel's concerns. Regarding the change of stake I made in a selection a few weeks ago, I told you then, and I shall repeat myself in case you're one of those people who can only learn things the 2nd time around, I never stake more than 10 units on a horse racing play - take a look for yourself son. Secondly, I don't know where you learnt about horse racing, but you were wrong. That bet paid, if you like I shall copy the transaction receipt and send it to you, if that will help you sleep better at night .

- I wasn't attacking your staking system, but merely your bets. You had made too many bets at low odds relying on the same legs to pull you through - it worked once, but it isn't practically advisable.

Yes I make all my bets with betfair, and yes I can always bet as much as I want on betfair, they have great liquidity on everything that nobody bets on. It is a generic gambling site that has a user friendly interface. And my units have actually decayed over time, I am now scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I'll just keep churning out the winners - something I am struggling to do at the moment , and you keep following my tips and making some pocketmoney for yourself . The larger the unit stake, the more confident I feel about the bet - remember that.

And don't wind up like that parrot Deivid, think for yourself and take everything I say 100% seriously and literally - it is strongly advisable.

Hope you cleaned up this weekend, keep it real.

Old 09-17-2005, 06:35 PM   #235
Banned!

Quote:
Rugby League

20 units on Nth Qld Cowboys over Melbourne Storm @ 2.40

The Storm's loss of their best player - Billy Slater, is really going to hurt them. 2.40 is way too big for the Cowboys in a 50/50 match, the reason is that the market is overreacting due to their flogging last week.

If you watched that match, you would know that it was close for 60 minutes, before the Cowboys gave up - the scoreline isn't reflective of the contest that took place.

Vamos Cowboys.
WIN
Old 09-18-2005, 04:28 AM   #236
Banned!

Rugby League

Fitzhenry v Minto: most tries - tie @ 1.95 - 20 units
Old 09-18-2005, 08:55 AM   #237
Banned!

Quote:
Rugby League

Fitzhenry v Minto: most tries - tie @ 1.95 - 20 units
Tigers wins and Unders win

Prop bet loses

LOSS
Old 09-18-2005, 11:04 AM   #238
Banned!

I'm thinking Davenport x Nadal x Andreev x Pierce x Momo @ 4.90

from tennis thread.

10 units on this play
Old 09-18-2005, 03:17 PM   #239
Banned!

Quote:
I'm thinking Davenport x Nadal x Andreev x Pierce x Momo @ 4.90

from tennis thread.

10 units on this play
LOSS

I was infected by the Bolar curse.

Old 09-18-2005, 04:02 PM   #240
Banned!

NFL

20 units: New England v Carolina, under 43.5 @ 1.98
20 units: Packers -6.5 v Cleveland @ 2.15
20 units: Tennessee v Baltimore, under 36.5 @ 2.04