Although I am a member here, I mainly post on MTF. There, I started the threads "Top 100 Fan's Favorites" and "Top 100 Fan's Least Liked / Most Hated Players". They were very successfull and even had their own spin-off: "Top 100 Fan's Favorites of all times". Now, in my opinion, it is time to move these threads to WTAworld too. I think it might be handier to combine both threads in one thread. So, if you want to participate, please mention your ten (this is the maximum, a smaller number will do too) favourite WTA players AND your 10 least favourite or most hated WTA players. Please do mention carefully which category the lists belong to.
This, for you fans, is the time to be
towards some of those players on the Tour (and I know how a lot of you, me included , like to moan, shout and whine ).
If you want to participate in this vote, then please make sure that you obey these guidelines:
- Please only name active and female players. If a player is no longer active on the Tour, she will not be included in the list. A player that is not active due to, for instance, injuries, however, can of course be included. If it is doubtful whether a player is still active or not, you can mention his name.
- You can mention a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 10 names (the latter is highly appreciated by me, as it will make making up a top 100 easier).
- The points system works as follows: the player you (dis)like or hate most, or the player you like least, will be given 10 points. The number two on your list will receive nine points, and so on.
- If there are multiple well-known players on the Tour, please don't just mention the surname, but also the first name. On the ATP Tour, Martin can, for instance, mean Todd Martin, but also Alberto Martín. Solely naming a surname can cause serious confusion here
- Only mention one player per spot. If you cannot decide, just flip a coin
- Participating in this vote is possible in two ways:
--> 1. Submit your list to this thread. If you want to change something in your list, please submit a new post stating that your earlier vote has changed.
--> 2. Send me a private message with your list.
- If you want to, you can clarify why you voted for certain players. This is the ultimate time to vent your spleen!
OK That is it! Enjoy voting, everyone!
P.S.: This thread is also posted on WTAworld.com; results will be posted on both sites.