Super League Powergen Challenge Cup Final - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-26-2005, 05:59 PM   #1
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Super League Powergen Challenge Cup Final

Leeds v Hull

Can't see past Leeds, they're quite short at 1.33 but are close to certainties in my opinion. Hull are missing one of their key players in Shaun Briscoe and are in pretty poor form. Leeds are a different class and if they play to anywhere near their potential they'll win comfortably. Taking them to win outright, and also taking them to win with the -8 handicap.

Also going to have a nibble on Danny McGuire to score the first try at 10/1.

Any plays?
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2005, 09:38 PM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: Super League Powergen Challenge Cup Final

hmmm

I watched the Rhinos v Bulls game last Friday, although I'm not really taking too much notice on the result, Macguire and Senior got injured in that match

Are both definitely playing and will they be 100% fit??

And i thought Powergen sponsors the union
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 09:43 PM   #3
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Powergen do sponsor Union, but it appears they've sponsored the Challenge Cup this year as well.

The Rhino's were pisspoor in that match but it could be the kick up the backside they needed. They might also have had an eye on this final. McGuire will definitely play, Senior was rated doubtful but then Tony Smith said today.....

"Keith will play unless something happens between now and kick-off.

"The medical staff have done a great job. He's fine. We've been testing him all week and he's getting better and better all the time."

I reckon he'll play, he's as hard as nails. Even if he doesn't, the Rhino's have too much quality.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:43 AM   #4
bad gambler

well looks like both are playing

rhinos look the play now, they are a big match team

good luck to us
Old 08-27-2005, 10:14 AM   #5
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Old 08-27-2005, 12:17 PM   #6
country flag Gunner

Gunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond repute

yep good luck to us hehe am on at -8 this morning down me local bookies
Gunner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 01:28 PM   #7
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

McGuire's starting on the bench, so my first try-scorer will prob be void. Senior is starting though, c'mon the Rhino's lets win by at least 9 I got a lot riding on this
Old 08-27-2005, 01:28 PM   #8
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
McGuire's starting on the bench, so my first try-scorer will prob be void. Senior is starting though, c'mon the Rhino's lets win by at least 9 I got a lot riding on this

come in chat mate
Old 08-27-2005, 03:27 PM   #9
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

one of the most depressing things I've ever watched