For all the headcases of MTF.... the KIWIfans chat thread! - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2006, 02:29 AM   #121
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the "CHEF KIWI is busy in the kitchen making BAGELS!!!" chat thread

Damn it, I missed the Champions Trophy in Halle today, Stich's match against Ivanisevic

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2006, 02:44 AM   #122
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

But! But! You get to chat with me on MSN!
Old 06-14-2006, 04:38 PM   #123
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

I GOT INTO VETERINARY SCHOOL!!!!!

Only 30 people make it into this program every year -- AND I DID IT!!!!

I'm so excited I was so nervous for my interview with the director today. It was like an hour of her grilling me, but somehow I impressed her and made it!

I'm so hyper now!

Old 06-15-2006, 06:56 PM   #124
country flag Phoe

Phoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond repute

wow! congratulations! I know how that feels, i remember how thrilled as I found out that I got a place at university...
Phoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 07:33 PM   #125
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, Mary!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy

Last edited by Neely : 06-15-2006 at 07:36 PM.
Old 06-17-2006, 05:30 PM   #126
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Um, another movie recommendation for those of you keeping track -- go see The Break-Up. Absolutely adorable. And Vince Vaughn is . He is lovely.

I GET TO GO SHOPPING FOR SCRUBS TOMORROW TO WEAR FOR MY CLASSES & CLINICAL WORK!!!!! i hope to find some with tennis themes on them
Old 06-19-2006, 08:54 PM   #127
country flag Phoe

Phoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond repute

with tennis themes?
Phoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:16 AM   #128
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

From all the rain my town has flooded for the first time since 1972. They started evacuating people this morning. It's a mess. My university is flooded to the second floor. This kinda stuff doesn't happen in Reading, PA.

Old 06-29-2006, 01:34 PM   #129
country flag Neely
-

OMG, that's really bad Mary
Hope otherwise you are all well

Unfortunately I'm also quite used to such things, especially the last few years. In Germany we also had severeal local floodings near big rivers and many high water levels which troubled people and water entered their houses. And in Innsbruck I'm living only about 50 to 100 meters away from the Inn (a river, therefore the name of the town) and it can happen that you have the water in the buildings near to it as well, in particular at the time of snowmelt. Thanksfully, living in the sixth floor can also have advantages (besides that it keeps you fit in case there is no elevator ), so at least I don't have to worry about the water in my appartment.

Old 07-29-2006, 11:26 AM   #130
country flag Neely
-

Hi all

Was gone for some days, enjoying the good weather and going to Kitzbühel. I visited the tournament for five days. Then finally after tomorrow I had enough of it because it was a truely horrible Friday results-wise for me But still, it wasn't so bad overall. Unfortunately the quality of most matches has not been too good, but at least Melzer and a few other players I liked there had a good tourney

Old 07-31-2006, 01:32 AM   #131
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Hey Dani!

I've been following Ace around So I haven't been here much either.

xo
Old 07-31-2006, 07:06 PM   #132
country flag Neely
-

OMC, following Ace around!!
I think you liked it then

Old 08-01-2006, 12:29 AM   #133
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
OMC, following Ace around!!
I think you liked it then

I was having a good time I got some more pictures with him too
Too bad I don't see him again till September.

Hope you're well! xo
Old 08-08-2006, 08:16 PM   #134
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

one year ago today i met kiwi!!!!

in other news, i head up to toronto later this week. we were gonna go up the full week but with both kiwi and roddick pulling out we decided to just wait till the end of the week to go up. we have tix for the final so it should be fun. kiwi better be back by the usopen though!

i have to get mouth surgery again on the 22nd. meh.

hope everyone is well! xo
Old 08-08-2006, 08:44 PM   #135
country flag Neely
-

Hey Mary!
The withdrawals suck, but maybe you can watch Nadal in the final at least