For all the headcases of MTF.... the KIWIfans chat thread! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-06-2006, 12:03 PM   #106
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the "CHEF KIWI is busy in the kitchen making BAGELS!!!" chat thread

"Ich habe keine Probleme mehr, werde aber bis Paris auf keinen Fall in Doppel-Wettbewerben antreten. Denn gerade im Doppel komen viele Auf- und Überkopfschläge vor. Ich möchte den Muskel nicht unnötig reizen."

He doesn't have any problems with the muscle but won't play any doubles match till Paris, so he won't be an option for WTC doubles as well.

Great to hear he's feeling good. Good luck in Rome
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2006, 01:52 AM   #107
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
I saw the show and they reserved about 10 minutes of time for Kiwi. It was okay... good to hear when they mentioned something in the trailer before the interview that Kiwi with his style and behaviour brings some excitement to tennis which the sport can need because it already has to many boring characters In the interview he said that he hopes to be back in practise next week. This Sounded quite positive that he won't be forced to skip too many tournaments, if any at all.

I recorded it, so in case somebody missed it or wants it, then tell me.

I know this is like 100 years ago, but I've been gone Is there any way you could send it to me? Either thru here (if you upload it somewhere) or just email me at simpleternity@comcast.net ?

Thank you love!
Old 05-09-2006, 07:18 PM   #108
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
I know this is like 100 years ago, but I've been gone Is there any way you could send it to me? Either thru here (if you upload it somewhere) or just email me at simpleternity@comcast.net ?

Thank you love!
Do you know up to what size your email account can handle files? If not, then you better not ask me to send you such a file

Kiki, from Kiwi's guestbook, also uploaded a file of the interview. See if it is still accessible and active. Watch out for her guestbook entry on Kiwi's site, it was around 30th of April and it included a link at the end as homepage given.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:37 AM   #109
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

I"m confused with life.
Old 06-02-2006, 05:17 PM   #110
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

I'm going back to university in September, but not for a regular 4 year degree. I was there for two years and left about a year ago cuz I wasn't sure if this was what I wanted to do. I was an English major. I have always wanted to do something with animals, especially with the ASPCA to help abused and injured animals, and a university close to where I live has courses to be a veterinary assistant ( aka animal nurse ). In the morning / afternoons you do clinical work at a veternarian's office and at night you have classes. So it'll be an all day event for about a year, but it'll all be worth it. I think some of my family is a bit sad that I'm giving up the "normal" degree to do this, but then again this makes much more sense. My fave things in life are tennis, music & animals so I should work in one of these fields. I think this will all work out good. I'll have to start acting ilke an adult tho BUT I GET TO WEAR SCRUBS!!!!! HOLLER!!!!!

Last edited by mary b : 06-02-2006 at 05:47 PM.
knight_ley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 05:37 PM   #111
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Good that you made a decision you like! Sure, on one hand it's a pity you started for two years but didn't finish it. On the other one, I think it's more important to do something you really want to do which should be the main preference always, if it is possible and if you have the feeling this would be the right decision.

I already did 5 semesters now, I'm currently in my 6th. I guess, if I suddenly, all of a sudden did not like my subject anymore (and I don't think this will happen ) I would try to finish it somehow at this stage because I would think "damn, I've just went too far already". Sure, the last two years probably would not be fun then anymore as it used to be, but the choice would be 3 years wasted vs (about) 2 years to go.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 06-02-2006, 05:49 PM   #112
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Good that you made a decision you like! Sure, on one hand it's a pity you started for two years but didn't finish it. On the other one, I think it's more important to do something you really want to do which should be the main preference always, if it is possible and if you have the feeling this would be the right decision.

I already did 5 semesters now, I'm currently in my 6th. I guess, if I suddenly, all of a sudden did not like my subject anymore (and I don't think this will happen ) I would try to finish it somehow at this stage because I would think "damn, I've just went too far already". Sure, the last two years probably would not be fun then anymore as it used to be, but the choice would be 3 years wasted vs (about) 2 years to go.
See my whole thing was there was no major in university that I wanted or was very interested in. I just did English as my major cuz I am a writer-- I'm currently working on my first novel. So I just did that cuz after high school you're supposed to go to university, you know? But after two years of it I left cuz I really wasn't happy. But it is good now that I did go to class cuz for these ones if you haven't been in college before, you have to take some basic classes before taking these. I've had all the basic subjects and got great grades in them, so I don't have to worry about that now.
Old 06-03-2006, 02:22 PM   #113
country flag Neely
-

Mary, I really hope you find the right thing you always wanted!

Old 06-03-2006, 02:28 PM   #114
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Thank you.

I'm actually gonna head over to the Humane Society on Monday and look to get a job since they are hiring right now, and if not just to volunteer there to get my foot in the door.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:19 PM   #115
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

This morning my hair was black. Now it has blonde!

Last edited by mary b : 06-09-2006 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-08-2006, 11:44 PM   #116
country flag Neely
-

Come on, don't make experiments with your hair... not that you use the wrong chemicals...

Thanks for the rep back, Mary!
Maybe that PMac is still better than Brad Gilbert, you can judge better because you hear him more often, but Brad Gilbert really made a cool statement calling Kiwi's chains a Mr. T Starter Kit!!!!!!!!

I know that I'm telling you this not the first time, but I love this expression so much

Old 06-09-2006, 03:10 AM   #117
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

I like my hair. And I didn't do it myself are you nuts?! I went to a salon to get it done

Brad Gilbert is cool. I am starting to enjoy him more and more. He's just such a dumbass and says the craziest things you have to just laugh. The rest of time I spend screaming at him to shut up.

The Mr T Starter Kit is the best thing he's ever said, and possibly the best thing any of them had said. During Kiwi matches is really the only time I like him cuz he says the funniest things about Kiwi and how wacky he is and things. He's on his A game when calling a Kiwi match

Last edited by mary b : 06-09-2006 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:16 AM   #118
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

oh, and PS -- go see The Omen. I was on the fence about seeing it because the original is one of my favorite movies of all time, but they did a wonderful job with it. They were completely loyal to the original and did not stray from it at all. Leiv Schrieber & Julia Stiles are fantastic as well --- which is a lot for me to say because Gregory Peck is my fave actor of all time, but Liev did great at tackling that role and making it his own while still being loyal to the original.

Old 06-09-2006, 07:50 PM   #119
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
I like my hair. And I didn't do it myself are you nuts?! I went to a salon to get it done
I'm relieved to hear that
I was worried, because I know quite a few people who try out the craziest things on their own when dying their hair

Quote:
oh, and PS -- go see The Omen. I was on the fence about seeing it because the original is one of my favorite movies of all time, but they did a wonderful job with it. They were completely loyal to the original and did not stray from it at all. Leiv Schrieber & Julia Stiles are fantastic as well --- which is a lot for me to say because Gregory Peck is my fave actor of all time, but Liev did great at tackling that role and making it his own while still being loyal to the original.
Thanks for the tip. I really would need to go to the movies again some time, last time is already long ago, maybe this weekend

Old 06-11-2006, 02:29 AM   #120
country flag Neely
-

Damn it, I missed the Champions Trophy in Halle, Stich's match against Ivanisevic