For all the headcases of MTF.... the KIWIfans chat thread! - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-26-2005, 08:16 PM   #91
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the "CHEF KIWI is busy in the kitchen making BAGELS!!!" chat thread

Thanks Dani! Hopefully everyone had a great Christmas! Sadly, I am battling the flu right now so I spent all day in my room sick yesterday , but I got tons of great presents Now I just need to get well so I can really enjoy them all

Advertisement

Old 12-27-2005, 04:55 PM   #92
country flag urbanjae

urbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
I got my very first Kiwi poster in the mail today! WOOT! Since it doesnt seem that anyone in the world makes them ( ) I went to Kodakgallery.com and got my picture with Kiwi ( of course with me cropped out ) enlarged into poster size. So Amanda (urbanjae) and I now have Kiwi posters! I sent her one as a Christmas present. If you want to see the picture I enlarged, I attached it. I just laughed hysterically when I opened it and saw him postersized. Sooo fun.

OMC yes the Kiwi poster is like the greatest thing on Earth. Anytime I have friends over, I take them upstairs to my room and make them look at the loveliness. <33

Rafael Nadal | Roger Federer | Alexander Waske | Marcos Baghdatis | Mario Ancic

Goran Ivanisevic will forever be my first tennis love.
urbanjae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 09:51 AM   #93
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

News on Kiwi's homepage are that he is a guest on some TV show on Friday evening. I've never watched this show, but I certainly will for the first time. Sounds like a talk show.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 03:02 PM   #94
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

I think the other talkshows (22.00-0.00) would have been better, because they talk about 15 minutes with every guest. I don't know how it is in "Aktuelle Schaubude", but it's only 45 minutes, so I hope the other boring guests won't get so much time.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 03:54 PM   #95
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
so I hope the other boring guests won't get so much time.
I hope so too

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 04-30-2006, 10:39 AM   #96
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

did someone record it? Neely?
Old 04-30-2006, 10:39 AM   #97
country flag Neely
-

I saw the show and they reserved about 10 minutes of time for Kiwi. It was okay... good to hear when they mentioned something in the trailer before the interview that Kiwi with his style and behaviour brings some excitement to tennis which the sport can need because it already has to many boring characters In the interview he said that he hopes to be back in practise next week. This Sounded quite positive that he won't be forced to skip too many tournaments, if any at all.

I recorded it, so in case somebody missed it or wants it, then tell me.

Old 04-30-2006, 10:42 AM   #98
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
I saw the show and they reserved about 10 minutes of time for Kiwi. It was okay... good to hear when they mentioned something in the trailer before the interview that Kiwi with his style and behaviour brings some excitement to tennis which the sport can need because it already has to many boring characters In the interview he said that he hopes to be back in practise next week. This Sounded quite positive that he won't be forced to skip too many tournaments, if any at all.

I recorded it, so in case somebody missed it or wants it, then tell me.
wow that was fast I would like to see it
Old 04-30-2006, 06:48 PM   #99
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
wow that was fast I would like to see it
I just saw that Kiki posted in Kiwi's guestbook on his homepage the file. Just go there and follow the link and you and all others interested in it can download it from there. Thanks, Kiki

Old 04-30-2006, 09:59 PM   #100
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
I just saw that Kiki posted in Kiwi's guestbook on his homepage the file. Just go there and follow the link and you and all others interested in it can download it from there. Thanks, Kiki
I already did Is Kiki a member here too?
Old 05-01-2006, 08:15 AM   #101
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
I already did Is Kiki a member here too?
Not sure, but I don't think so.

Old 05-01-2006, 03:52 PM   #102
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back!!!!!!!

I'm finally back home! Travelling is a bitch, but oh so fun. I didn't get to keep up with tennis at all, so forgive me for not knowing anything that's gone on in the last like two months or so.

But I'm back so don't hate!

xo
Old 05-01-2006, 07:42 PM   #103
country flag Neely
-

Hi Mary, welcome back from the trip, just thought of you this weekend!

I think you didn't miss so much, Kiwi's schedule isn't that tough that you missed a dozen tournaments in the meantime

Worth mentionable:
he won two rounds on clay in a Masters - that didn't happen for quite a time I think

Quote:
But I'm back so don't hate!
how could we HATE?

Old 05-02-2006, 02:25 AM   #104
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Aww! Why did you think of me this weekend?

I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many stories to tell you when I catch you on MSN again!
Old 05-02-2006, 08:50 PM   #105
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
Aww! Why did you think of me this weekend?

I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many stories to tell you when I catch you on MSN again!
I can hardly wait, I'm sure you had a lot of adventures

BTW, Kiwi is now officially an honory member of the club of Hannover 96 since today! They said this on Friday when he was a guest in this show... Congrats Kiwi, that must mean a lot to him

Last edited by Neely : 05-02-2006 at 08:53 PM.