For all the headcases of MTF.... the KIWIfans chat thread! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-09-2005, 05:51 PM   #46
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI FANS UNITE!!! (chat thread about whatever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
Jess (savestheday91) and I are doing both Toronto (for the full week) and then Cincy for 3 or 4 days

We were going to try to do Indian Wells cuz its over spring break and we've never been in Cali, but we thought to do two tournaments back to back would be more fun ------- plus we'll have my car so no worries about how we will travel

I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll hit up Indian Wells in 2007!

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2005, 10:01 PM   #47
country flag urbanjae

urbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NO amanda, you are doing toronto and cincy

hahaha, we'll see. if i had more than two weeks vacation to take, i'd do both of them for sure!

Rafael Nadal | Roger Federer | Alexander Waske | Marcos Baghdatis | Mario Ancic

Goran Ivanisevic will forever be my first tennis love.
urbanjae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 10:07 PM   #48
country flag urbanjae

urbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91
Go to Cincy! It'll be a party!!
Yay for parties! I hope to go to Cincy so I can meet up w/ you & Mary; that would be so much fun

Old 09-10-2005, 12:53 AM   #49
country flag heyrob63

heyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: KIWI FANS UNITE!!! (chat thread about whatever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfh_9118
I never visit Kiwi's official website as it's not in English, hence never read your writing there
Call me slow, but I recently discovered a way to read the Official Site in English!

When you do a search and there is a translation available for that site, you just click on the [Translate this page] link next to the search result. All the words that aren't part of a graphic image are translated, making it so much easier to navigate the site!

Here is the Official Site in English (from Google):

http://translate.google.com/translat...l%3Den%26lr%3D

It opens in a frame, so every page you click on is instantly translated as well.

Here is the translated site (from Yahoo! - pretty much the same as Google):

http://66.218.71.231/language/transl...r=FP-tab-web-t

Funny how I just ignored such an obvious thing [Translate this page] for years!
heyrob63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 05:23 AM   #50
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanjae
Yay for parties! I hope to go to Cincy so I can meet up w/ you & Mary; that would be so much fun

This means you are going. Even if just for part of it like we're just doing three days

You love me and you want to come see me... And maybe go see Kiwi too
Old 09-10-2005, 03:44 PM   #51
country flag urbanjae

Quote:
This means you are going. Even if just for part of it like we're just doing three days

You love me and you want to come see me... And maybe go see Kiwi too
LOL of course I love you and I want to see you and Kiwi both As of right now, I will say I am going to Cincy. But since I am most likely going to Indy as well, I will not be able to do the long Toronto road trip Maybe the next year...

Old 09-10-2005, 04:45 PM   #52
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Well... I guess I can let you out of Toronto if you do Cincy You'll be stuck with just me & Jess, unless the twins and Becca want to come to Cincy with us That would be hott.

DROP IT LIKE ITS HOTT!

My stomach hurts And I just spent $200 at Target buying presents for my niece and it's not even her birthday or anything. My mom, before she went to Texas, told me that she was talking to Ellie (my niece) and Ellie told her that her mom wouldn't buy her the toy she wanted at the mall. So I finally got out to Target and went nuts. My sister is going to kill me for sending her all these things but COME ON she is 4! She needs to be spoiled! If my sister & her husband won't do it I will AUNT MARY WINS AT LIFE!!!!!!!

I like Roger in your sig I never noticed him before. I have a crush on him today and I have no idea why. I always heart him cuz he's Roger and you must heart him, but like today I find him hott. It's weird. The end.

CARLOS COSTA!

And Amanda stop being mean to Johnny Mac. You can make fun of older people if you want, but not JMac, Jim Courier or Mats Wilander They are my old man loves

Bye everyone!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2005, 07:42 PM   #53
country flag urbanjae

LOL, I'd love to be stuck with you and all your tennis friends Constant tennis party YAY.

And you must be the greatest aunt ever for spending that much on your niece ... WOW. She will be so happy, and it's always good to spoil other people's kids lol. btw, hope your stomach is feeling better.

lmao I love Johnny Mac. Not in the way you do, but I think he's like the greatest commentator ever. I like to make fun of him after all the things he says about Kiwi, but it's all in good fun I wish they'd stick Jmac and Pat together to call a match because I think it would be just as fun listening to them go back and forth as it would be watching the match. Now Mats, OMC. I would never ever make fun of him; you have my word on that

Old 09-10-2005, 08:36 PM   #54
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

OMC I remember last USO one of the nites it rained all night and they did that stupid thing where they open up the phone lines so you can call in and talk to JMac and I was like I'M GOING TO CALL AND SAY I WANT TO SEE MATS and then like 5 minutes later Mats was randomly there taking calls with Jmac and I died. I heart Mats

I get excited during the afternoon matches of USO when its JMac and Jim calling matches together... *thud* Throw Mats in the mix and I think I'd die, then bring in Cliffy and PMac and I'm gone

I love how EVERYONE has a secret crush on Patty Mac. It's so funny. Like every girl in the USA loves him but won't admit it. I've noticed that. Cuz I'll randomly be like "sometimes I dream of marrying Patrick McEnroe" and whoever I'm talking to will be like "omc don't tell anyone but I do too!" We are all mental and it's great. I wonder what other countries commentators are like. I love ours though

I was so mad in Montreal this year cuz we had joked around about finding Pmac and Cliffy to meet them, and then on Monday when we were leaving I took a wrong turn and started walking by the door I guess the players go in to go to their special players area, like after they get dropped off, and I literally ran into Brad Gilbert And I just stopped and looked at him, turned around to Jess and Aundra and I was like "GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!" and pointed to him and then looked at him and laughed and then turned around and walked away It was the funniest thing ever. Why couldn't it have been Pmac
Old 09-11-2005, 04:21 AM   #55
country flag urbanjae

OMC I think I remember when they opened the phone lines, because that's when I first saw Mats and was like, "Wow, who is this guy?" lol. Then I heard him talk and was very happy I had decided to keep it on that channel

That is great you almost ran into Gilbert. Did he see you pointing and laughing, or was he far away enough from you that he didn't? It would've been funny if he did see you; I can just see the WTF look on his face now. I hope you get to see Pmac at the next tourney you go to; you need to have your pic made with both him and Jmac at the same time.

Old 09-11-2005, 05:07 PM   #56
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

No like he was THISCLOSE. If I took one more step I would have been standing ON him. Yes he saw
Old 09-11-2005, 10:15 PM   #57
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No like he was THISCLOSE. If I took one more step I would have been standing ON him. Yes he saw

HAHAHA that was so funny.

I just looked at him and was like "Ah. Scary." then I laughed and sipped on my juice box.

Old 09-11-2005, 11:30 PM   #58
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

We totally missed the funniest opportunity to take the lamest picture ever. Oh well. We were all too busy laughing at him
Old 09-11-2005, 11:32 PM   #59
#freeviktor

Quote:
We totally missed the funniest opportunity to take the lamest picture ever. Oh well. We were all too busy laughing at him

Mary when did you change your av, because that pic has always rocked. lol.

Old 09-11-2005, 11:35 PM   #60
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

I changed it today czu I wanted something fun. I have three new ones. This one and then 2 of him as the crocodile hunter -- but you must wait for those Cuz the lamest picture ever won out for current usage