For all the headcases of MTF.... the KIWIfans chat thread! - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-09-2007, 02:11 AM   #211
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why does Kiwi hate me??

Kiwi hates me. I'm convinced of this.
He has a signing in NYC and I find out about it 1/2 hour after it started.
Everyday I went to USO I would miss him practicing by like 10 minutes.
And now I tried to go to his fanshop and had to go on a desktop to even SEE it.
So I buy a bunch of shirts and track jacket and went to buy it and THERE IS NO SHIPPING TO THE USA???

wtf Kiwi. I'm convinced he hates me which is why my av is what is what it is.

Even my friends keep saying "What did you do to him to make him hate you?" UGH I DO NOT KNOW.
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2007, 02:12 AM   #212
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

he doesn't hate you! he liebes you!
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 02:13 AM   #213
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfpinky View Post
he doesn't hate you! he liebes you!
Nat. You have been there for me for about three years now. You know it is hate. And I've only said about four words to him so I don't know how there's hate.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:33 AM   #214
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary. View Post
So I buy a bunch of shirts and track jacket and went to buy it and THERE IS NO SHIPPING TO THE USA???
If there is only no shipping to the USA, then he really hates you
But if there is also no shipping to Canada or other non-European countries as well, I think the reason must be a different one (customs duties maybe because it is a commercial sales? payment handling?).

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:03 PM   #215
country flag kiwi10is

kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For all the headcases of MTF.... the KIWIfans chat thread!

they even ship to Japan and Estonia
kiwi10is is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:17 PM   #216
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Estonia is EU which makes the movement of commerical goods easier, but Japan is a surprise. I didn't check his fan shop in detail yet, but I must say that Mary is right then when she says that it's crap that the US is singled out then, but a delivery to Japan is possible

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:46 PM   #217
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely View Post
Estonia is EU which makes the movement of commerical goods easier, but Japan is a surprise. I didn't check his fan shop in detail yet, but I must say that Mary is right then when she says that it's crap that the US is singled out then, but a delivery to Japan is possible
It's okay. If he ever makes it open to the USA I'm not going to buy anything now cuz it's wrong and unfair. to Kiwi and his site.