Canadian players - Page 336 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #5026
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadian players

Listening to the interview with Milos now.. And yeah, this guy is MUCH better than the one who interviewed Peter. I didn't mind the birthday question either. I like interviews that are not too serious and with questions to break the ice.

Anyway.. the guest from Mayfair Club, did he say that Milos was GOOD on return of serve and that his backhand was good? REALLY?!?! Nobody is denying he has an amazing serve, but I'd say the weakest parts of his game are the backhand and the ROS. So the Irwin guy saying that kinda confused me.. lol

I love Milos though, he seems like a really smart and intelligent guy. He seems to have confidence in himself to, and that means everything. Having a support system is good too.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2010, 10:10 PM   #5027
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah...i was kind of wondering why he said milos had a good ROS and back hand...

nice interview anyay
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:18 AM   #5028
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute

This being radio about tennis in Canada, I suspect the guy from Mayfair was aiming to generate as much interest in Milos as he possibly could, thinking that the majority of listeners wouldn't know the difference about his BH and ROS. Good on him, in that sense, I think.

Milos now has time to work on those to live up to that billing
Keech is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:54 AM   #5029
country flag big_j_tennis

big_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond repute

Both Peliwo and Nguyen lost first round in the Orange Bowl.
In the U16 category, Monette is now in the third round.
Trkulja lost in second to the first seed, and Di Feo lost in second round too.
big_j_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:57 AM   #5030

big_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond repute

Pavel got lucky and played a LL in the first round of the Dominican Republic futures, but he lost in three sets: 5-7; 6-2; 1-6... he needs to get more points, and he also needs to be winning against those guys ranked in the 1000s and lower...
Old 12-08-2010, 02:58 AM   #5031

the other guy Khan lost first round too 1-6; 1-6 to Julien Dubail.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:06 AM   #5032
country flag GasquetGulbis

GasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond repute

Well the last standing Canadian boy, Monette lost in the third round of u-16 Orange Bowl. Disappointing tournament for Canadians, I don't think Peliwo is ready to play with the big boys, even if his ranking next year will put him up there.
GasquetGulbis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:57 AM   #5033
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

doubt the cutoff will ever get this low but Frank has entered the AO with his PR of 119. He's ALT #18

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:53 PM   #5034
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasquetGulbis View Post
Well the last standing Canadian boy, Monette lost in the third round of u-16 Orange Bowl. Disappointing tournament for Canadians, I don't think Peliwo is ready to play with the big boys, even if his ranking next year will put him up there.
no, eliwow obviously still has a long way to go
Old 12-11-2010, 01:07 PM   #5035
country flag Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Niaki is in some main draws soon with his ranking.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:51 PM   #5036
country flag Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Niaki and Pajkowski made the MD in Cuba..too funny.

Combined games they will win? 3?
Old 12-13-2010, 10:41 PM   #5037

so, as the off-season is closing in, any predictions about canadian tennis in 2011?
Old 12-13-2010, 11:34 PM   #5038
country flag misty1
Banned!

milos -will get into the top 100 but wont end the year there. Will win a challenger title

frank - will return to his former glory and end the year inside the top 100

peter - will continue to struggle, having a good couple of weeks in a year like he usually does and will finish around 150.

vasek - nothing really spectacular.

philipp bester - expect him to start tackling more challengers and break into the top 200
Old 12-13-2010, 11:45 PM   #5039

pajkowski actually won his match 6-3 2-6 7-5.. newly ranked canadian. congrats
Old 12-14-2010, 01:22 AM   #5040
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_j_tennis View Post
pajkowski actually won his match 6-3 2-6 7-5.. newly ranked canadian. congrats

This tournament is actually very funny, Kamil beat an unranked player to win, that was 1 of 14 unranked players in the draw, almost half the draw is unranked

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote