Canadian players - Page 335 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-30-2010, 09:09 PM   #5011
country flag big_j_tennis

big_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadian players

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasquetGulbis View Post
And Krainik and Rotaru both lost in the last round of qualifying, and both missed out on the 2 LL spots.
actually krainik got the third LL spot but lost first round to the same guy who beat him in final round qualifying at that same tournament...
big_j_tennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #5012
country flag GasquetGulbis

GasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond repute

Trkulja, di Feo and Schnur all lost in the 2nd round of the U-16 Eddie Herr. Trkulja was the 6th seed, and di Feo the 7th seed, neither of them should've lost there.
GasquetGulbis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #5013

big_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasquetGulbis View Post
Trkulja, di Feo and Schnur all lost in the 2nd round of the U-16 Eddie Herr. Trkulja was the 6th seed, and di Feo the 7th seed, neither of them should've lost there.
well Schnurr was up against the 4th seed...
anyway Di Feo lost to another Canadian, Tommy Mylkinov, has anyone heard about him? he seems pretty good...
Old 12-01-2010, 09:50 PM   #5014

GasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond repute

Ya Schnur had a good tournament, especially considering the kid he was playing, 14 year old Quinzi has already qualified for a futures tournament, and is undefeated in u-18 ITF's, and is really the next BIG thing to come through the Bolleteri academy.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:43 PM   #5015
country flag letshavefun3

letshavefun3 has a reputation beyond reputeletshavefun3 has a reputation beyond reputeletshavefun3 has a reputation beyond reputeletshavefun3 has a reputation beyond reputeletshavefun3 has a reputation beyond reputeletshavefun3 has a reputation beyond reputeletshavefun3 has a reputation beyond reputeletshavefun3 has a reputation beyond reputeletshavefun3 has a reputation beyond reputeletshavefun3 has a reputation beyond reputeletshavefun3 has a reputation beyond repute

Erik lost first round to Klein.
letshavefun3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:03 AM   #5016
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Erik retired against Klein after losing the first set 6-1

Off topic here but in case any of you guys are interested, I'm looking for votes in the Pop contest in the NT forum, the link is the underlined part of my sig, your votes would greately be appreciated

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:47 PM   #5017
country flag ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Milos was on the Fan590 radio station this morning. He was on the David Grossman show. Interview starts around the 14 minute mark.

http://www.fan590.com/onair/more.jsp...11_173733_8168

Canadians who know nothing about tennis are such painful interviewers

Last edited by ibreak4coffee : 12-05-2010 at 06:47 PM.
ibreak4coffee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:06 PM   #5018

Canadians really underachieved at Eddie Herr. Our boys Trkulja and Monette were the top u-16 doubles team, but lost second round. Monette got to the quarters of the u-16, and that was the best male result. Hopefully they all do better at the Orange Bowl.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:24 PM   #5019

pavel qualified for the dominican republic futures this week...
rotaru is in final round qualifying and plys tomorrow...
Old 12-05-2010, 09:47 PM   #5020

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_j_tennis View Post
pavel qualified for the dominican republic futures this week...
rotaru is in final round qualifying and plys tomorrow...
Guess third times the charm. Hopefully he can pick up another point here, at least then he'll be able to avoid those 4 rounds of qualification in some of the weaker US Futures.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:12 AM   #5021
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

A Canadian I have never heard of got a WC in Dominican F3. He plays the number 8 seed.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:39 AM   #5022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
A Canadian I have never heard of got a WC in Dominican F3. He plays the number 8 seed.
Yeah I saw that too: Mujtaba Khan. He seems to be playing quite a lot futures qualifying these past weeks, and he always lost first round every time winning very few games.
No idea why he was given that WC...
Old 12-06-2010, 06:45 PM   #5023

Peliwo and Nguyen are both competing in the Orange Bowl this week, and have actually been drawn in the same eighth, and could play each other in the R16 if they both get that far. I could see Peliwo getting there, qualifier first round, and then 11th seed in the 2nd most likely (the player he lost to first round of Eddie Herr). Nguyen on the other hand has an unseeded player first round, with a lower current ranking, but a top 100 high, and then probably the 7th seed, and Eddie Herr semi-finalist de Loore in the 2nd round.

Peliwo will pick up points just making it to the 2nd round, but third round would be a good finish for him, and 2nd round would be good for Nguyen after going through qualifying.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:35 PM   #5024

Krainik gets Obradovic first round. Going to be really tough for him, I was hoping he'd play another qualifier first round, but then again he's played well before. Just don't be surprised if he ends up getting bagelled once or twice. :P
Old 12-06-2010, 10:21 PM   #5025
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibreak4coffee View Post
Milos was on the Fan590 radio station this morning. He was on the David Grossman show. Interview starts around the 14 minute mark.

http://www.fan590.com/onair/more.jsp...11_173733_8168

Canadians who know nothing about tennis are such painful interviewers
Thanks for posting this, ibreak4coffee. I would have missed it otherwise.

Apart from that second question about Milos' birthday, it was an okay interview, I thought. The interviewer was way better than the one with Polansky this summer anyway.. and if it was the same guy, he wasn't quite as lame as then

Last edited by Keech : 12-06-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Keech is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote