Canadian players - Page 256 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-27-2010, 03:04 AM   #3826
country flag Emeraldhands

Emeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadian players

I like where this is going for Milos, his ranking is only going to go up from here. He has zero points to defend from here to the end so I see him well inside the top 200 by the end of the year, if he keeps going at the pace he is.
Emeraldhands is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2010, 03:06 AM   #3827
country flag Gonzil

Gonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond repute

Nice work by Milos - I was thinking he might lose his nerve with the 2 blown set points and struggles on his serve at the beginning of the TB, but he pulled it out. Not bad: 10 aces, zero DF.
Gonzil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:09 AM   #3828

Emeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond repute

This is going to be a hell of a batlle all the way to the end, I don't know if I can stay up that late.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:10 AM   #3829

Just as we say that, he loses his serve at the start of the second
Old 09-27-2010, 03:12 AM   #3830

Gets it right back
Old 09-27-2010, 03:12 AM   #3831
country flag Gonzil

Gonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldhands View Post
I like where this is going for Milos, his ranking is only going to go up from here. He has zero points to defend from here to the end so I see him well inside the top 200 by the end of the year, if he keeps going at the pace he is.
Not just until the end of the year - until well into 2011. He has just one point to defend between now and the beginning of April.

Of course that also means that he will have a LOT to defend next spring and summer!
Old 09-27-2010, 03:14 AM   #3832

What the hell is going on in this second set? No one can hold the serve?
Old 09-27-2010, 03:15 AM   #3833

Ya but if he gets a bulk of points at the start of next year... he might be able to defend alot of those right from the start.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:18 AM   #3834

Milos' first serve has really dried up here in the second.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:20 AM   #3835
country flag Gonzil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldhands View Post
Milos' first serve has really dried up here in the second.
Yeah, but looking at the stats he is better off with his 2nd serve. I like the fact that he serves a DF and right after an ace on second serve! Takes some nerve.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:22 AM   #3836

Are we the only two watching this thing? LOL
Old 09-27-2010, 03:23 AM   #3837

True that it is 11:22 PM here where I live, but I see that Milos has two more BP's
Old 09-27-2010, 03:23 AM   #3838
country flag Gonzil

And a well-time DF by Ito gives Raonic the break. Now the question is, can he hold his serve? Looking dicey at the moment, given how his first 2 service games wen.t
Old 09-27-2010, 03:23 AM   #3839

Nice another break here at 2-2 in the second
Old 09-27-2010, 03:27 AM   #3840

I don't know about you Gonzil, but I wouldn't be too upset if he just qualified here and didn't do much more than that. I believe at this point last year, we were talking about him moving up to futures, after a good run in Thailand and Montreal last year, and now he is about to qualify for his second straight ATP event. Anything he were to do in the main draw would really be icing on the cake for me