*_* Davai, Kolya hugs US Open *_* - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-26-2005, 07:07 PM   #16
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *_* Davai, Kolya hugs US Open *_*

omg, dear, why you so slight and secret ?
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2005, 07:08 PM   #17
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

and dear, why you are so sad too?
Old 08-27-2005, 12:41 PM   #18
country flag Five

Five has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
dear Five, you are so lovely

i think kolya needs to learn from you

well, i agree, wont tell dear Noemi f o r e v e r
xiexie hendou linus
(I'm not sure these chinese words are right )
I wonder if Kolya ever visites this site
Five is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 12:43 PM   #19
country flag Five

Five has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alelysafina
I read that! lol j/k

Im sorry five! I had no idea, truly, it was a mistake. Please forgive me
it's ok my dear
besides i can't blame you for your not knowing
Old 08-27-2005, 10:29 PM   #20
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five
xiexie hendou linus
(I'm not sure these chinese words are right )
I wonder if Kolya ever visites this site
omg, dear Five, you are so wonderful

xiexie henduo = thanks very much

and next time you say "duoxie" is better to be a true chinese guy it means "many thanks" in english you know it is the very order used in our life

and could you teach me how to express it in Russian ?
Old 08-28-2005, 12:12 AM   #21
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it's ok my dear
besides i can't blame you for your not knowing
aww, thanks

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 12:26 AM   #22
country flag linus

dear, have you read the sayings that Kolya talked about his racquet?
Old 08-28-2005, 04:26 AM   #23
country flag Five

Quote:
omg, dear Five, you are so wonderful

xiexie henduo = thanks very much

and next time you say "duoxie" is better to be a true chinese guy it means "many thanks" in english you know it is the very order used in our life

and could you teach me how to express it in Russian ?
douxie linus
To express their gratitude to somebody else, the Russians say:Bolshoe spasibo or Ogromnoe spasibo or simple Spasibo
More chinese lessons please, linus
I can speak some chinese such as: Wo ai ni, ni ai wo ma?
Wo shi e ren, ni shi zhongguo ren ma?
But thats not enough, I want more
BTW alelysafina which language is your mother tongue? English. Teach us some please
Old 08-28-2005, 04:30 AM   #24
country flag Five

Quote:
dear, have you read the sayings that Kolya talked about his racquet?
where i can find that, linus?
Old 08-28-2005, 05:38 AM   #25
country flag linus

dear Five, you are so nice

Spasibo Five and how to pronounce ?

i am so surprised that you learned so many chinese words

and would you use the ''wo ai ni'' or ''ni ai wo ma'' to a true chinese girl? they are very beautiful words in the world, do you agree and their pronunciations are easy:

wo --> wash

ai --> the alphbet I

ni --> nikolay

ma --> mama

and why not put a learning thread among us so that when we have time, we can learn something from each other coz i know we have so many same tennis guys to love

but not ''e ren'', it is nothing in our chinese words *hehe*
since Russia splitted, we call Russia ''e luo si'' , you are right, long ago we called Russian ''e guo'' but if i used ''e guo'' on my paper, our teacher would say i made some mistake on history

Last edited by linus : 08-28-2005 at 05:40 AM.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:17 AM   #26
country flag linus

It is from the match lost to Chela in New Haven, explained why he lost with that score, and if you not read it before, here:

{A rueful Davydenko, who reached the semi-finals at the French Open, said: "Today was my mistake.

"I came here from Cincinnati and here the balls and the courts are different, so I changed the tension on my rackets to give me more control.

"In practice, it was good but today the weather was maybe different and I couldn't do anything.

"I had made four of my five rackets tighter, for more control, but when it was 6-1 3-0, I changed to my old one and started to play well. Then I broke my string at 6-5 and had to use the new ones again.

"If I'd won the second set, I'd probably have lost 6-1 like in the first.

"It's better that it happened here than at the U.S. Open, and now I can rest a bit and prepare more." }

i am happy not his injury affected

so they took a pic like that ( posted in pic-thread already ):

Old 08-28-2005, 01:19 PM   #27
country flag Five

it's easy to pronounce, linus
Spaseebo
No doubt they are the nicest words in the world and I can't wait to speak out these words again (although i already spoke once )
Actually, you know I attended a chinese class about 3 years ago but then I quitted because of lacking of time :retard: I can speak some chinese but totally forget how to write the letters All I remember is making a chinese sentence is much easier than a...french one, for instance. (I also speak french ). The grammar is not so hard either . But it's a huge problem to remember the way to write the letters Maybe someday I'll start to learn it again
Starting a new thread to exchange our language knowledge is a great idea . I'll leave this honour to you to do that . One sentence a day would be very good
Ni shenti hao ma, linus?
Old 08-28-2005, 01:27 PM   #28
country flag linus

Quote:
it's easy to pronounce, linus
Spaseebo

(although i already spoke once )

But it's a huge problem to remember the way to write the letters Maybe someday I'll start to learn it again

Ni shenti hao ma, linus?
Spasido dear Five

have you already speak it once really? to a chinese girl? omg, forgive me so curious, you know, i am a curious but kind girl

yes, i think what you mean is Chinese Character right? if now i type some, would you tell them correctly on your screen ?

sorry, dear, ''shen ti'' is what ? sorry though i am a 100% Chinese girl
Old 08-28-2005, 01:33 PM   #29
country flag Five

so my sentence is wrong
I mean to say: how are you?
I spoke it once but unfortunately not to a chinese girl
Hopefully I'll speak these words to a chinese girl someday
Old 08-28-2005, 01:40 PM   #30
country flag linus

dear Five, i am so shy now coz you are very right ''ni shen ti hao ma'' now i know it, it is not wrong at all

so sorry, coz you know, in our life, ask someone with it esp when you know he had some trouble on his health or you both too long no see and you care for his health so much

i think it is my problem coz i seldom got this kind of greeting you know, i am too healthy

take it easy, guy, just coz she didnt catch the serious but wonderful meaning from your heart in Chinese, next time would be better