Mandy not in love with Andy anymore... she's OBSESSED! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-16-2003, 11:10 PM   #1
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mandy not in love with Andy anymore... she's OBSESSED!

Did anyone catch her MTV Diary?! I have never been so annoyed with her in my life. She seemed a tad bit like fame is getting to her head. Just a little. I still like her.

But that's not what bothered. She talked about Andy, a lot. In fact TOO MUCH! I realize she's in love, but still! I mean, she was exactly the same way about Wilmer Valderrama and her first Diary! So, be cautious Mandy. She talked about him more than she talked about her movie! And she rubbed it in all his fans' faces that she is with him! Gggggggrrrr... I had never before been so annoyed with her... and I don't get annoyed about player's girlfriends rubbish

As a matter of fact, I don't want him to date her anymore. DATE KEIRA KNIGHTLEY, ANDY!!
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2003, 05:41 AM   #2
country flag Hurley

Hurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mandy not in love with Andy anymore... she's OBSESSED!

Yeah, that was bizarre.

Andy is on Conan tonight as well. It's a good thing I had to stay up! This is why I need TiVo!

Buy me TiVo!
Hurley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 05:45 AM   #3
Illinitennisfan11

Illinitennisfan11 will become famous soon enough

I saw that diary too... and you're right. I like to think that atleast he's dating her, and not someone 33 *cough*minniedriver*cough* like a certain tennis player I'm fond of is/...
Illinitennisfan11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 05:48 AM   #4
country flag Hurley

Hurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond repute

Now we all know I love me some Robby. But really. This just shows how far down the totem pole Minnie has slid. She can't even get a popular young guy to have dirty sex with like Cameron or Demi...she has to settle for an obscure tennis player!

Having said that...great choice. Cameron too. Demi...not so much. And I like Minnie. But it's gross. I have a complex about the older woman/younger guy combination. Maybe it's a gay thing.

Anyway. Mandy and Andy...it's cute, whatever, I approve.
Hurley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 06:15 AM   #5
Illinitennisfan11

Illinitennisfan11 will become famous soon enough

I agree... WHY ROBBY!!!???? WHY!?@?!?!?!?!??! why must you do this to us... wow, just realized... mANDY and ANDY.

haha. I have too much free time
Illinitennisfan11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 11:04 AM   #6
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy: "Bring him to me, MOMMY! I hated tennis, but I saw him in Rolling Stone and he's getting richer, I can live like a princess and pretend I LOVE tennis. Mom and I want me to get married to you
before you change your mind.
Look at how I can bat my eyelids and grin like a monkey at Andy.
I'm CANDY! HOW can he resist me?!
U don't have to take away my credit card anymore, DADDY!"

This is the wrong girl for him. Stop the
insanity!
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 05:59 PM   #7
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! about the credit card! Hahahaha!!!
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 06:41 AM   #8
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

awww come on they're cute. they blush and get excited when talking about eachother
Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 05:29 PM   #9
country flag andylover_16

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute

yea they are really cute...but i noticed that about mandy too......i have to admit jealousy does come over me at times .....lol......how do you guys get those advatars i want my own custom made one with andy roddick...though this llyeton one isnt to bad
andylover_16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 06:51 AM   #10
country flag BoleroX20

BoleroX20 is on a distinguished road

Mandy/Andy are my favorite celebrity couple because it's obvious they really like each other.

And Mandy DOES like tennis. She has a music career as well as an acting career and STILL manages to fit in time to get a few lessons from Andy. She's trying to learn the game, so she obviously cares. She's not trying to get some money/fame or whatever by being with Andy because she's got it herself. She's probably the most respected of the pop princesses (Britney, Christina, Jessica, etc.)
BoleroX20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 07:15 AM   #11
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

lol, this thread is a riot

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 10:01 AM   #12
gelay

gelay is on a distinguished road

i love mandy...
gelay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 02:40 PM   #13
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

She's young; she's in love. Of course, she talks about Andy all the time. That's what young women in love DO. She's gaga over him and it is very sweet. He probably never dreamed he would have a girl as pretty and as cool as Mandy, so he's probably just as gaga, but since he's a guy, he's got to keep it dialed down.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 11:00 PM   #14
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone else noticed how much Mandy talks about being so in love with Andy but Andy himself hasn't said as much about her (at least publicly)?

I can understand her being so moony over him but from appearances only, it seems that it's Mandy who does most of the giving and Andy does the taking (look at their body language: she's always leaning in to him while he's just kind of standing there, accepting her affections.) Althought they make a cute couple, they don't seem to be on equal footing.

Most guys like a chase and a challenge. Mandy doesn't seem to offer much of either for Andy. I can't see those two getting married.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 11:02 PM   #15
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Has anyone else noticed how much Mandy talks about being so in love with Andy but Andy himself hasn't said as much about her (at least publicly)?

I can understand her being so moony over him but from appearances only, it seems that it's Mandy who does most of the giving and Andy does the taking (look at their body language: she's always leaning in to him while he's just kind of standing there, accepting her affections.) Althought they make a cute couple, they don't seem to be on equal footing.

Most guys like a chase and a challenge. Mandy doesn't seem to offer much of either for Andy. I can't see those two getting married.
You don't know what Andy does to Mandy off-camera or behind closed doors.

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote