Juanqi's New Girlfriend - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-24-2003, 04:19 PM   #46
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juanqi's New Girlfriend

My sentiments exactly.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2003, 06:00 PM   #47
country flag plum_juice10

plum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm...
plum_juice10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2003, 04:51 AM   #48
malamute

malamute is on a distinguished road

Ha ha ha ha it´s curious, I´d just been with her parents in Alex Calatrava´s wedding (another spanish player), but she wasn´t there, although I though JC and Alex were friends.

What´s the meaning of "riiighhht!"?
malamute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2003, 07:31 AM   #49
country flag trixy

trixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond repute

if this is true...then sponge bob square pants is a real person !!!!!
trixy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 01:32 AM   #50
malamute

malamute is on a distinguished road

Why do I have to lie about this??? Just be a little bit smart, and then you´ll see that I don´t get any profit of this. It doesn´t matter to me, I only wanted to give some curious information and talk about Pat...and that about Sponge Bob seems quite stupid to me, sorry.
Have a nice day!
malamute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 10:06 AM   #51
country flag trixy

trixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond repute

In article in the australian tennis magazine this month it says that a couple of years ago Juan Carlos was interested in Jelena Dokic but apparently he was discouraged my Damir.

I never heard about that before and i found it quite interesting. Tho i cant really see Jelena and Juan as a couple.
trixy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 06:09 PM   #52
country flag plum_juice10

plum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! It would have been a funny thought, since they dont look like a couple...wonder if thats true, if not, still quite funny though, and if true, well...!!
plum_juice10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 02:27 AM   #53
stacy_zam

stacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura about

yeah I heard about that whole Juanqi-Jelena "relationship" actually I read off the net but in the article though Juanqi denied that he had any relationship with the young Dokic. He also stated that he was dating at the time. So the rumour is completely false.

"Juan Carlos Ferrero is the Best"

"To be happy, satisfied, that's how I like people to see me, even if I'm winning or losing, and to fight like a Brazilian, always bringing lots of joy and happiness." Guga Kuerten

“Well, in my mind, she was in the first row.” – JC admits that his mother was constantly on his mind during the finals; 2003 Roland Garros Finals.
stacy_zam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 07:35 AM   #54
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

mm but JC also said that the girl he pashed after RG ie Patricia was one of his sisters LOL
Old 11-09-2003, 08:08 PM   #55
country flag hola

hola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond repute

malamute : If it is really true, what you explained, then you can tell us something by you own. So that we can believe you
hola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 02:37 AM   #56
country flag JeLuliA88

JeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond repute

JC denied all the rumours about him and jelena and said that he was with esther at the time... i can't really imagine him and jelena together thought!
JeLuliA88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 06:43 AM   #57
Lynne

Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute

I found this at an unofficial Juanqui website. Some of you might have seen this before but I'll just post it.

The girlfriend of Ferrero is model of a Valencian agency

Patricia Bonilla Bartret, that the latest Sunday celebrated with her boyfriend Juan Carlos Ferrero the title obtained by the tennis player of Ontinyent in Roland Garros. She combines her studies with modelling for the Valencian agency Carmen Durán. Patricia has been dedicated for many years to the world of the catwalk.

The girlfriend of Ferrero, that is daughter of the professor and prestigious Valencian gynecologist Fernando Bonilla Musoles, accompanied the tennis player to all the acts of celebration of the title, since the Spanish embassy in Paris to the subsequent feast in Ontinyent.

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Vision without action is a daydream.
Action without vision is a nightmare.

Good Luck Juan Carlos Ferrero, Novak Djokovic, David Nalbandian, Richard Gasquet!
Lynne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 08:11 AM   #58
country flag lvheng

lvheng is on a distinguished road

In my opiopin ,the girl is rather pretty .
lvheng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 09:43 AM   #59
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

yay for her!
Old 12-28-2003, 01:53 PM   #60
Lynne

Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with you guys that Patricia is quite pretty!
Btw, Esther- I think your avatar is cute!

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Vision without action is a daydream.
Action without vision is a nightmare.

Good Luck Juan Carlos Ferrero, Novak Djokovic, David Nalbandian, Richard Gasquet!
Lynne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote