Juanqi's New Girlfriend - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-02-2003, 04:01 AM   #31
country flag trixy

trixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond repute

Well i dont believe this at all but has any1 heard the rumor that Juans being going with some japanese girl while he's in asia now i dont believe it at all but i was just wondering every1 elses thoughts on it.
trixy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2003, 04:04 AM   #32
country flag TennisLurker

TennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juanqi's New Girlfriend

Two weeks ago during his davis cup match against Argentina he was dating his old girlfriend, I dont think he changed so quickly, maybe he is not very loyal and he is having a little fun secretly.
TennisLurker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 08:04 AM   #33
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

i'm pretty sure he's still with patricia??
Old 10-02-2003, 08:05 AM   #34
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

interview:
http://invisionfree.com/forums/JCF_O...?showtopic=151
Old 10-02-2003, 10:53 PM   #35
Phoenix

Phoenix is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Re: Juanqi's New Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by esther
OMG I LIKED THAT INTERVIEW VERY MUCH!!!!! Especially the part where Ferrero says that he likes it when Patricia is around during his game!!! The way she calms him. Those lovebirds..........
TX ESTHER
Phoenix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 01:00 AM   #36
Vera

Vera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, this confirm what I thought, that he's more relax and calm since he's going out with Patricia. So they met like in April or sth and that's when Juanqui began to do well this season...
Well, good for him, and her.
Vera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 07:12 AM   #37
stacy_zam

stacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura about

that is such a nice article.
man he really is inlove isnt he?

"Juan Carlos Ferrero is the Best"

"To be happy, satisfied, that's how I like people to see me, even if I'm winning or losing, and to fight like a Brazilian, always bringing lots of joy and happiness." Guga Kuerten

“Well, in my mind, she was in the first row.” – JC admits that his mother was constantly on his mind during the finals; 2003 Roland Garros Finals.
stacy_zam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 11:28 AM   #38
country flag esther

mmm...guess i'll be forced to accpet her and like her now doesnt it lol
Old 10-03-2003, 02:04 PM   #39
Phoenix

Phoenix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by esther
mmm...guess i'll be forced to accpet her and like her now doesnt it lol
Hahaha......when i read that interview i was kinda jealous of Patricia too, the influence she has on him. The way JC talks about Patricia, pfieuw i was so jealous!! But Esther, he is so happy with her, right now she is the girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with, so that must mean something right But i guess it is not our call to decide which girl JC has to be with, damn i wish that was possible then i would pick ME ME ME hahaha just kidding
Phoenix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 02:19 PM   #40
country flag esther

haha well thing is...i'm NOT jealous...i was VERY VERY happy when he was going out with Esther but i dunno there's just somethign about patricia that i dont like...i guess i just dont think she's sincere but i've been arguing about this with people so i think i will stop talking now lol

yes yes bottom line: jc is happy so patricia must be good
Old 10-07-2003, 06:00 AM   #41
country flag trixy

trixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond repute

thanx for the interview esther

I used 2 be all anti patricia before cause she just annoyed me but now shes grown on me and ur right as long as juan's happy.
trixy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 08:21 AM   #42
lauren

lauren is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hi all,

These are 3 photos of Patricia, that I found on Carmen Duran agency (model agency where Patricia works). Hope you like them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg patricia bonilla.jpg (8.0 KB, 208 views)
File Type: jpg patricia bonilla 2.jpg (7.5 KB, 184 views)
File Type: jpg patricia bonilla 3.jpg (14.4 KB, 186 views)
lauren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 05:27 AM   #43
stacy_zam

stacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura about

great pictures lauren

"Juan Carlos Ferrero is the Best"

"To be happy, satisfied, that's how I like people to see me, even if I'm winning or losing, and to fight like a Brazilian, always bringing lots of joy and happiness." Guga Kuerten

“Well, in my mind, she was in the first row.” – JC admits that his mother was constantly on his mind during the finals; 2003 Roland Garros Finals.
stacy_zam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 03:54 AM   #44
malamute

malamute is on a distinguished road

Hi all, you can or you cannot believe me. We´ll, I´m a Spanish boy, and I´m Patricia´s ex-boyfriend. She started with JC in late february (sorry for my english) She left me in March, because she was dating with both of us. I can say she´s a nice person, eventhough she didn´t tell me the true...until I saw Roland Garros´final. Her nose is not really nice, but I think shes a kind of exotic beauty, with great lips (100% natural) chinese eyes...she speaks english, german and a bit of french. She actually studies Public relations, and maybe she´s not as sincere as everybody wants...but I think she´s too young...and sincerely, I would make the same with her if Kournikova appears in my life!!. Eventhough, if anybody has special interest, I´ll be pleased to tell anything about Patricia. remalamute@hotmail.com

And don´t be jealous...JC is now winning more than ever, isn´t he? :-d
malamute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 12:50 PM   #45
country flag esther

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute
Hi all, you can or you cannot believe me. We´ll, I´m a Spanish boy, and I´m Patricia´s ex-boyfriend. She started with JC in late february (sorry for my english) She left me in March, because she was dating with both of us.
And don´t be jealous...JC is now winning more than ever, isn´t he? :-d
RIIiiiggghhhhtttt...