Juanqi's New Girlfriend - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-08-2003, 02:10 AM   #16
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juanqi's New Girlfriend

lol
no its not
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2003, 08:44 AM   #17
country flag trixy

trixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond repute

her nose isnt that bad..i think she really pretty tho anyway, her nose and all!!

i didnt really like her much at first but shes grown on me. i think her and juanqui make a totally cute couple!!
trixy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 10:49 AM   #18
Maria Sharapova

Maria Sharapova is on a distinguished road

Her name is Patricia Bonilla Bartret and she's a Spanish model. She's very pretty and nice too. I know several ppl who have met her and say she's really nice. I like her a lot, and I especially liked one thing about an interview with JC. It was raining and he was in the Players Lounge with Patricia and Antonio Martinez Cascales (coach - im sure u know that...) playing cards and the reporter asks JC:

- What are you playing?

JC: It's a Spanish card game.

- Who's winning?

JC: Not me.

- Are you as good at playing cards as you are playing tennis?

JC looks at him bewildered like he didn't understand a singl word of what he said, and Pat comes to the rescue, shaking her finger and saying:

Noooooo!

So cute!

And the wya her eyes were all watery at the US Open final...
Old 09-08-2003, 11:16 PM   #19
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

yeah that was so cute with the card game thing
Old 09-09-2003, 02:02 AM   #20
Vera

Vera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond repute

I think she's great. She had tears in her eyes seeing her man lost in the Final.

And JC looked absolutely happy ever since they're together. That's all it matters.
Vera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 05:24 AM   #21
donna1985

donna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond reputedonna1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Well I don't know what you'll saw, but she is clearly not that attractive. Maybe she suits him well, maybe Spain just ain't that great looking. Her face is too big anyways, and what was she thinking with those hot pink capris?
Seriously seeing her windle and beaten up when JC lost was the only comfort I found that day. Otherwise I would of been sad
donna1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 06:55 AM   #22
Vera

Vera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond repute

Errrr, come again?
Ahhhhhh, never mind.
What was I saying? Oh right, as long as he's happy, what I do care what she looks like.
Vera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 07:31 AM   #23
country flag trixy

trixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond repute

I know he does seem so much more happier since he started going out with patrica and thats all that matters isnt it?

Anyway i think her outfit was cute. She seems like such a fun person 2 be around u know. I like her more than i like mandy she just annoys me! probably the fact that shes andy's girlfriend and doesnt that whole rhyming thing with their names annoy u?? it irritates the hell outta me!!
Old 09-10-2003, 10:54 PM   #24
stacy_zam

stacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura about

ha!ha! ha!
I was waiting for someone to say that at last!
Andy and Mandy is just so pathetic

"Juan Carlos Ferrero is the Best"

"To be happy, satisfied, that's how I like people to see me, even if I'm winning or losing, and to fight like a Brazilian, always bringing lots of joy and happiness." Guga Kuerten

“Well, in my mind, she was in the first row.” – JC admits that his mother was constantly on his mind during the finals; 2003 Roland Garros Finals.
stacy_zam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 12:33 AM   #25
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

What are they supposed to do? Change their names? Not date because their names rhyme?

I don't know about JCF's girlfriend. He's such a beautiful man, I think he should have a girlfriend beautiful inside and out. I'll wait and see about her.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 12:36 AM   #26
stacy_zam

stacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura about

sorry star didnt mean to upset you in any way

"To be happy, satisfied, that's how I like people to see me, even if I'm winning or losing, and to fight like a Brazilian, always bringing lots of joy and happiness." Guga Kuerten

“Well, in my mind, she was in the first row.” – JC admits that his mother was constantly on his mind during the finals; 2003 Roland Garros Finals.
Old 09-24-2003, 02:07 AM   #27
stacy_zam

hey any of you guys have a picture of patricia in Davis Cup against Argentina?

Old 09-24-2003, 06:23 AM   #28
country flag trixy

no i havnt seen any of her at davis cup....i wonder if she'll come 2 the finals i hope she does cause i might go

star i was just kidding mate!!
Old 09-24-2003, 09:09 AM   #29
luvjcf

luvjcf

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixy
I know he does seem so much more happier since he started going out with patrica and thats all that matters isnt it?

Anyway i think her outfit was cute. She seems like such a fun person 2 be around u know. I like her more than i like mandy she just annoys me! probably the fact that shes andy's girlfriend and doesnt that whole rhyming thing with their names annoy u?? it irritates the hell outta me!!

i absolutely agree with you.

and i dont like Mandy. yes i like her song but i dont like her acted when i saw her in US open. she annoy me.

i think Practicia's nose is the one attractive.
i like her nose it's cute and unique in the good way.

nobody perfect.[b]I know he does seem so much more happier since he started going out with patrica and thats all that matters isnt it?
He is so huggable.
luvjcf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 09:39 PM   #30
stacy_zam

very well said luvjcf!!