Juanqi's New Girlfriend - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-15-2003, 03:23 AM   #1
stacy_zam

stacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura about
Default Juanqi's New Girlfriend

heres Juanqi's New Girlfriend. Her Name is Patricia...and thats about it.
I dont really know anything about her so...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg patricia.jpg (48.0 KB, 881 views)

"Juan Carlos Ferrero is the Best"

"To be happy, satisfied, that's how I like people to see me, even if I'm winning or losing, and to fight like a Brazilian, always bringing lots of joy and happiness." Guga Kuerten

“Well, in my mind, she was in the first row.” – JC admits that his mother was constantly on his mind during the finals; 2003 Roland Garros Finals.
stacy_zam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2003, 03:27 AM   #2
stacy_zam

stacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura aboutstacy_zam has a spectacular aura about

heres more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg patricia 2.jpg (74.2 KB, 784 views)

"To be happy, satisfied, that's how I like people to see me, even if I'm winning or losing, and to fight like a Brazilian, always bringing lots of joy and happiness." Guga Kuerten

“Well, in my mind, she was in the first row.” – JC admits that his mother was constantly on his mind during the finals; 2003 Roland Garros Finals.
Old 07-15-2003, 03:28 AM   #3
stacy_zam

another one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg girlfriends_patricia_004l.jpg (16.1 KB, 751 views)

Old 07-15-2003, 03:31 AM   #4
stacy_zam

and heres one with the happy couple together. this was taken after Juanqi's win over Verkerk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg girlfriends_patricia_001l.jpg (35.3 KB, 766 views)

Old 07-15-2003, 03:34 AM   #5
stacy_zam

Talking Re: Juanqi's New Girlfriend

Big thanks to LILY for the pictures for more photos of patricia go to:

http://www.jc-ferrero.com/home2.html

Old 07-16-2003, 03:11 AM   #6
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juanqi's New Girlfriend

All I know is that she's a model.
Old 07-16-2003, 09:13 PM   #7
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

in french tennis magazine they say that her name is Monica Banilla
she's pretty,apart from her nose
Old 08-15-2003, 06:50 AM   #8
katrientje

katrientje will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Re: Juanqi's New Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan
in french tennis magazine they say that her name is Monica Banilla
she's pretty,apart from her nose
I agree! she has a sweet look, but don't like her nose either
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 08:33 PM   #9
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, her nose needs some work

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 07:23 PM   #10
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

a new pic of them

Old 09-06-2003, 07:10 AM   #11
stacy_zam

Default Re: Re: Juanqi's New Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan
a new pic of them

hey Lindsayfan where did you get that pic?

Old 09-06-2003, 10:11 AM   #12
country flag Lindsayfan

from yahoo.fr
Old 09-06-2003, 07:40 PM   #13
stacy_zam

thanks!!

Old 09-08-2003, 12:38 AM   #14

243624 is on a distinguished road
Default aww

that pic is sooo cute!!!! its making me sad!!!! recently i decided that my goal in life was to be a tennis girlfriend!! Patricia is my idol. that pic though is so cute that it makes me sad. I want juan carlos. usually in pics they dont look so happy together, so its good.
243624 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 12:42 AM   #15

243624 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Re: Re: Juanqi's New Girlfriend

HER NOSE IS FINE!!!!!!
243624 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote