KIWI is the 2005 USO Champion --- we hope!!! ...pix & news & all that fun stuff! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-03-2005, 12:38 AM   #106
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI is the 2005 USO Champion --- we hope!!! ...pix & news & all that fun stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanny@bway.net
How about that typing?
Ah come on, nobody cares about that, we all know what is meant

I think the only difference in the arrangements of letters of German and English keyboard is that the "z" and the "y" are swapped. So the would mean that the "e" and "w" are only one key away and you are forgiven for that because it happened in the excitement about the win

(BTW, congrats Nicky. I read in Kiwi's GB that you were successful )

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2005, 01:03 AM   #107
country flag dylanny@bway.net

dylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI is the 2005 USO Champion --- we hope!!! ...pix & news & all that fun stuff!

Neely, thank you! Yes, I was supposed to be in Los Angeles for three days, but I sold my TV show to Fox, the first meeting! Canceled the rest and hurried home! (I will be hidining Kiwi's name in the show again this year )

And really, I meant the other thiing I said. It's a really terrible time here right now. Litterally hundreds of thousands of people homeless, thousands dead, cities destroyed. I know every country has daced things like this, but it is the worst natural disaster in out nation's history. So I'm flying back, thinking who cares about tennis? Then the match started and I am so glad I do care. I'm so glad there is something that can distract us for a few hours. And I'm so glad Kiwi won!

PS. How about that cheapskate Serena?
dylanny@bway.net is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 01:04 AM   #108
country flag dylanny@bway.net

dylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond repute

I really must learn to type! (Writers are the worst typists-- and my spelling is even worse!)
dylanny@bway.net is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 01:19 AM   #109
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, I can understand what you mean. It's really bad what was and still is happening currently in the region of New Orleans and such desasters make tennis look like the biggest minor matter of the world.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 09-03-2005, 07:27 AM   #110
country flag heyrob63

heyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: KIWI is the 2005 USO Champion --- we hope!!! ...pix & news & all that fun stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfh_9118
There is a video in US Open official website featuring Kiwi

It on the right hand section when you go to the website and click on "Off Court Spotlight". I just found that out and haven't listened to it as I don't want to turn on my work computer's speaker
Just listened to it. It's 3:55 with a minute of commercials in the middle. Nicolas seems happy to be in New York.
heyrob63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 01:05 PM   #111
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, what a great fight from Kiwi yesterday. Honestly, I really thought that it was over for Kiwi in the middle of the third set, but he turned it around. Now he has to play against Clement and IMO, Kiwi should win the match if he plays on the same level like in the fourth and fifth set.

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 01:22 PM   #112
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Sure, I can understand what you mean. It's really bad what was and still is happening currently in the region of New Orleans and such desasters make tennis look like the biggest minor matter of the world.

Yes, it's a horrible tragedy. I wasn't affected my the hurricane but am very close to it the tragedy. Living in Texas, we are housing all the refugees in every large city on Texas, mine included. The hospitals are full in town here with patients.

All day yesterday, all I could hear was military planes going back and forth.
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 01:26 PM   #113
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek
Yes, it's a horrible tragedy. I wasn't affected my the hurricane but am very close to it the tragedy. Living in Texas, we are housing all the refugees in every large city on Texas, mine included. The hospitals are full in town here with patients.

All day yesterday, all I could hear was military planes going back and forth.

Where in Texas are you? I have family in Dallas. If I ever move away from where I live now, it will be back there. I love Texas.

Sorry for the randomness. GO KIWI GO!!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2005, 01:32 PM   #114
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

Austin, Texas.

The home of Roddick, Armstrong, Sandra Bullock, Matthew McConaughey and several others including me

I was born in Dallas and lived there when I was little. I traveled a lot and I wouldn't live anywhere except Texas. I love the sun, heat, friendly people, the mexican food and Austin especially since it's such a laid back hippie town.
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 02:53 PM   #115
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys! Here are some pictures from last night... I love the pix of him celebrating
Attached Images
File Type: jpg roundtwo_7.jpg (73.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg roundtwo_6.jpg (62.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg roundtwo_5.jpg (51.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg roundtwo_4.jpg (48.0 KB, 7 views)
Old 09-03-2005, 07:51 PM   #116
country flag kiwifan80
Banned!

kiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond repute

What a match Glad he didn't lose focus at the end- wish I cud'v seen it

Thanx for the pix.
kiwifan80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 11:05 PM   #117
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Nicolas is playing tomorrow (sunday!),third match on the Grandstand...bonne chance.
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 11:32 PM   #118
country flag Neely
-

At least it's Grandstand now and not this crappy court #10 again where it is so loud all the time. There was a constant noise level on my speakers all the time during the match. I don't know if this were the background noises around this court or if it was fault of the broadcast. But also the commentator said that this court is horrible and that you can hear speakers announcements from the facility, adverts, police horns, people chatting behind the court, so many movement around you because the court is not entirely closed. :retard:

Kiwi did win on court #11 and 10 already, but I hope he is going to feel even more well on Grand Stand

Old 09-04-2005, 02:37 AM   #119
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
At least it's Grandstand now and not this crappy court #10 again where it is so loud all the time. There was a constant noise level on my speakers all the time during the match. I don't know if this were the background noises around this court or if it was fault of the broadcast. But also the commentator said that this court is horrible and that you can hear speakers announcements from the facility, adverts, police horns, people chatting behind the court, so many movement around you because the court is not entirely closed. :retard:

Kiwi did win on court #11 and 10 already, but I hope he is going to feel even more well on Grand Stand

My friend Jess was telling me that during the Ancic/Djokovic match, the chair ump heard and OUT call from Kiwi's match on court 10 (they were on 11 or vice versa) and Djokovic lost the point for it and it wasn't even their match Silly.

But yea, plus this way we here in the USA have a better chance of seeing some Kiwi highlights since he is on Grandstand
Old 09-04-2005, 02:40 AM   #120
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
My friend Jess was telling me that during the Ancic/Djokovic match, the chair ump heard and OUT call from Kiwi's match on court 10 (they were on 11 or vice versa) and Djokovic lost the point for it and it wasn't even their match Silly.

But yea, plus this way we here in the USA have a better chance of seeing some Kiwi highlights since he is on Grandstand
Yes that is a true story! lol. Novak was not very pleased. Luckily it didn't end up having any sort of effect. But I hate those courts. Luckily since they are on Grandstand and Armstrong respectively tomorrow, hopefully Kiwi won't influence Novak's match tomorrow!

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote