KIWI is the 2005 USO Champion --- we hope!!! ...pix & news & all that fun stuff! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-31-2005, 12:37 AM   #46
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI is the 2005 USO Champion --- we hope!!! ...pix & news & all that fun stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiteami
maybe the plan is to stop being a mentalcase and focus on his game
That would be a good start
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2005, 12:39 AM   #47
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI is the 2005 USO Champion --- we hope!!! ...pix & news & all that fun stuff!

Quote:
But my problem is..when you see Roger play like he did today and win so easily,you wonder..who will stop him? who can?
KIWI CAN!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2005, 12:45 AM   #48
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

lol, sure... Roger today didn't have these start-up problems like Kiwi
The commentator also concluded: "A very rusty start for Kiwi, he himself should know there is a whole lot of potential for improvement in the next rounds.... but not everybody can come out and play such a first round match like Federer in express tempo that lasted only 70 minutes" I thought: damn, man; you're right! *g*

He also told another story, concerning that Kiwi usually wants the ball back that won him the point. He said that Federer in Cincinnati put one of these balls into his pocket and kept it until the next point and Kiwi didn't get this one in time Naughty, naughty Roger, now we know why Kiwi didn't convert this important break point

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 12:55 AM   #49
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
lol, sure... Roger today didn't have these start-up problems like Kiwi
The commentator also concluded: "A very rusty start for Kiwi, he himself should know there is a whole lot of potential for improvement in the next rounds.... but not everybody can come out and play such a first round match like Federer in express tempo that lasted only 70 minutes" I thought: damn, man; you're right! *g*

He also told another story, concerning that Kiwi usually wants the ball back that won him the point. He said that Federer in Cincinnati put one of these balls into his pocket and kept it until the next point and Kiwi didn't get this one in time Naughty, naughty Roger, now we know why Kiwi didn't convert this important break point

Well,I didn't see it when Roger do that and trust me I would of scream after him:"give him the ball back!!".lol.I know how Nicolas wants the ball back and each time,you can hear me screaming after the ballkids:"he wants the ball back!" lol.You know,Nicolas played his best tennis against Roger but then Roger woke up and well,we know the rest! lol.It is going to take a LOT to beat Roger.Like I said the PLAN might be to stay calm,don,t go mental and stay focus.I want him to win.But he really needs to improve his serve..like NOW! In 2 days,we'll see if he can past the second row,cause that is what he needs to do first.

Thanks Neely for telling us what they are saying about him.
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 02:48 AM   #50
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not even thinking Roger now. Radek is going to be tough. He is pretty consistent. I don't know much of his game. He is one of those boring players like Hrbaty that you just don't care to watch unless they are playing one of your faves. And when your fave plays the boring player, you still don't watch them
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 03:46 AM   #51
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

There is a video in US Open official website featuring Kiwi

It on the right hand section when you go to the website and click on "Off Court Spotlight". I just found that out and haven't listened to it as I don't want to turn on my work computer's speaker

"K I W I"

K I E F E R

GOOD LUCK: Nicolas Kiefer- Tommy Robredo- Andy Roddick- Andre Agassi- Andrei Pavel- Juan Carlos Ferrero- Dominik Hrbaty- Mardy Fish
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 06:51 AM   #52
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, but what has Nalbandian to do with Kiefer's draw? I mean he would be a QF opponent.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 07:36 AM   #53
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond reputekfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
Sorry, but what has Nalbandian to do with Kiefer's draw? I mean he would be a QF opponent.
exactly what I am thinking too

"K I W I"

K I E F E R

GOOD LUCK: Nicolas Kiefer- Tommy Robredo- Andy Roddick- Andre Agassi- Andrei Pavel- Juan Carlos Ferrero- Dominik Hrbaty- Mardy Fish
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 12:20 PM   #54
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
mistake of course! I had a wrong formatted draw in my mind that had Nalbandian at the bottom of the same eigth like Kiwi

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 08-31-2005, 12:35 PM   #55
country flag Papakori

Papakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond repute

well done Kiwi
Papakori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 03:34 PM   #56
country flag Neely
-

Screen captures from Kiwi yesterday:

Eurosport clip with Kiwi:

http://rapidshare.de/files/4605544/K...O2005.avi.html

Size: 32 MB

Click on the "free" bottom at the end of the page; you will then see a certain time ticking down and after this is down you fill find a download link at this place that you can save on your harddisk.

He's wearing his Hannover 96 jersey!!!!

Last edited by Neely : 09-01-2005 at 02:29 PM.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:11 PM   #57
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Dani, I love you.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:28 PM   #58
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone tell me that he's saying because I can,t see the video because of this stupid computer.Thank you.pLUS,so,does he say how come his new "friend" is there too? After one day in montreal,2 days in cincinnati,she is in NY.Next to Dorff or Ralf,what the crap is name is,you can see her sitting on the bench,that is her.
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 10:17 PM   #59
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Can someone tell me that he's saying because I can,t see the video because of this stupid computer.Thank you.pLUS,so,does he say how come his new "friend" is there too? After one day in montreal,2 days in cincinnati,she is in NY.Next to Dorff or Ralf,what the crap is name is,you can see her sitting on the bench,that is her.
This interview is in German and they were mainly talking about football, about his Hannover 96 away jersey that he is wearing (the commentator/interviewer said: "sure, it's an away game here so the away jersey is appropriate"), about Arthur Ashe kid's day. Things like that, it was more like a relaxed off-topic chat that Eurosport did with him and they showed a few of these during changeovers.

Anyway, I didn't want to show you because of the audio content, it was more the visual one...!!!

Old 09-01-2005, 04:46 AM   #60
country flag heyrob63

heyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond reputeheyrob63 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: KIWI is the 2005 USO Champion --- we hope!!! ...pix & news & all that fun stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Eurosport clip with Kiwi:

(German page) http://www.qfile.de/dl/233854/Kiefer...O2005.avi.html
(alternative English page) http://srv10.qfile.de/operator.php?s...2746f8e4b0b8ff

Size: 32 MB

Click on the "kostenlos" or "free" bottom at the end of the page; you will then find the download link on next page.
Am I missing something, or did they stop the free download service? Just my luck!
heyrob63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote