Please Write a Brief Feedback to CBS on Mary Carillo! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-22-2005, 03:25 AM   #1
country flag victory1
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

victory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Please Write a Brief Feedback to CBS on Mary Carillo!

For those of us that watched today's match and found her non-stop chatter annoying, please write a feedback. I was talking to my cousin who is a customer service manager at UPS and she was telling me they do read the feedbacks, especially if it's a complaint. The only way we can change things is if enough of us voice our opinions, not just on this message board but at CBS.
Here's the link. just choose complaint and tell them how irritating she is and to tell her to shut up during points. Don't forget to let them know that you will switch to something else.

http://www.sportsline.com/help/contactus/usersspeak

Gael Monfils & Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

Are you a reader? Love electronics? Then this is for you...http://sonyreaderboards.com
victory1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2005, 03:27 AM   #2
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please Write a Brief Feedback to CBS on Mary Carillo!

she sounds like a man and a robot...she's ridiculous
Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 03:33 AM   #3
country flag victory1
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

victory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond reputevictory1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava
she sounds like a man and a robot...she's ridiculous
Write a feedback it only takes a moment. Don't say that though, they might ignore your complaint. talk about her non-stop chatter!

Are you a reader? Love electronics? Then this is for you...http://sonyreaderboards.com
Old 08-22-2005, 05:09 AM   #4
country flag NYCtennisfan
Fed Fo Mod

NYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Her weird combo accent doesn't help either. Just stop....STOP talking about stuff not related to the match. You can do it once in a while but not 75% of the time.
NYCtennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 05:13 AM   #5
kosmikgroove

kosmikgroove has a reputation beyond reputekosmikgroove has a reputation beyond reputekosmikgroove has a reputation beyond reputekosmikgroove has a reputation beyond reputekosmikgroove has a reputation beyond reputekosmikgroove has a reputation beyond reputekosmikgroove has a reputation beyond reputekosmikgroove has a reputation beyond reputekosmikgroove has a reputation beyond reputekosmikgroove has a reputation beyond reputekosmikgroove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory1
Write a feedback it only takes a moment. Don't say that though, they might ignore your complaint. talk about her non-stop chatter!
Mary JO, is that you? I always knew you wanted Carillo's job as chief female analyst!

hehe.. umm i actually enjoy Carillo.. she's witty and crazy. kinda like me
kosmikgroove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 05:55 AM   #6
country flag victory1
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmikgroove
Mary JO, is that you? I always knew you wanted Carillo's job as chief female analyst!

hehe.. umm i actually enjoy Carillo.. she's witty and crazy. kinda like me
You found me out. Seriously, I enjoy Mary's humour and gossiping self, it's just it's non-stop and it wears on my nerve. If she can just shut-up through out the points, she would be a very good comentator.