Nico Does New York, New York - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-28-2005, 10:53 PM   #31
country flag NicoMassuTheBest

NicoMassuTheBest NicoMassuTheBest NicoMassuTheBest NicoMassuTheBest NicoMassuTheBest NicoMassuTheBest NicoMassuTheBest NicoMassuTheBest NicoMassuTheBest NicoMassuTheBest NicoMassuTheBest
Default Re: Nico Does New York, New York

good luck Nico tomorrow :bounce
please fake some injuries and take much time between each point (about 5 minutes) :devil so u will be the winner of the match against Gambill
I love u Nico so much
NicoMassuTheBest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2005, 12:11 AM   #32
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
Yeah but not Canal13 here in Chile ... They always jinx our boys

Vamos Nico!
I know !!! I hate when Canal13 shows the matches
but you know what ??? the lucky channel is Chilevision ...
Nico won a lot of matches during clay court season in Europe and Chilevision showed all of his matches and also the two titles Feña won this year Chilevision showed the finals

So ... VIVA CHILEVISION !!! ... Canal13

VAMOS NICO !!!!

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 01:30 AM   #33
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoMassuTheBest
please fake some injuries and take much time between each point (about 5 minutes) :devil so u will be the winner of the match against Gambill
I love u Nico so much
How can you say that?

Quote:
I know !!! I hate when Canal13 shows the matches
but you know what ??? the lucky channel is Chilevision ...
Nico won a lot of matches during clay court season in Europe and Chilevision showed all of his matches and also the two titles Feña won this year Chilevision showed the finals
Yeah, I love Chilevision even if they don't show all the matchs live
But seems like only Canal13 show the Grand Slams and Maters Series

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 02:34 AM   #34
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Only was able to see Nico once today in practice - at first he seemed a bit tense, but then I got a picture of him yawning...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully he'll be awake tomorrow...

Couldn't see his second practice because I think he was practicing on Armstrong to get used to the court for tomorrow, and Armstrong isn't open to the public on Practice Day.

I'm so nervous and scared... I don't know how he takes the pressure of this week after week. Its tough enough for his fans.

Also saw Gaby checking out Gambill practicing so hopefully he was able to pick up a few things and give Nico some good tips.

BTW - probably going to be rain days at the US Open on Tuesday and Wednesday because of a huge hurricane that is hitting New Orleans (poor New Orleans - such a fun crazy city - this s*cks for those people) and the hurricane remnants will come over to the NYC area by Tuesday. I am crying for the US Open, but its going to be such a bad storm that the people of New Orleans are more important than the US Open so obviously feel more sorry for them than a tennis tournament. But still s*cks for the US Open too. No rain at all this summer, and as soon as the US Open starts - a storm hits...
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 05:54 AM   #35
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Nico Does New York, New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoMassuTheBest
I love u Nico so much
Oh,I think he doesn't need to fake.
Vamos Nico!

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 12:53 PM   #36
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, - I've read about the storms - it's a shame for the US Open - but coming from rainy old England, I can't really complain!

I just hope it holds off until after today so Nico can complete his match - and also all the other people I like who are playing today like Gaston, Juan Monaco and Mariano (Puerta). Also - being selfish - today is a Public Holiday here -so it's the only day I can see the start of play and certainly the only day I'm awake enough to stay up and watch anything after the first match!!!

So - good luck to Nico and enjoy yourself - don't be too nervous - cheer loudly and I'll look for you on TV. By the way - have you seen Monaco, Puerta or the lovely Agustin Calleri practising? If you do - please give them a cheer from me!!!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 04:08 PM   #37
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

The match will start soon

Someone will follow it for tv?

Old 08-29-2005, 08:58 PM   #38
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

A little late but I have to say this 'cause no one has post it..

NICO WON!!!! YEAY!!!!

It seems that he was playing very well, I'm so happy for him :yipee:

Now to the 2nd round Nico!!

Grande Nico!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 09:57 PM   #39
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Yes - he played well. I watched the match on TV and I was impressed - he was so much better than the last match I saw of his just a couple of weeks ago when he lost to Henman - must be Gaby's influence! Well done Nico - and good luck in the next round.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 08-30-2005, 12:58 AM   #40
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Nico looked so much better today! I was soooo proud of him. He was hitting the lines, just beautiful winners. Much more confidence, and while he let himself get upset a couple of times, unlike before, he was able to get himself under control quickly. Got a bit tight at the end, but again, was able to get himself calmed and won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this kid! He has so much fight in him. All these injuries, and yes, sometimes lets himself get down, but he's truly fighting.

And so much maturity to decide to get Gaby back.

You can see the results already!

Rosie - I couldn't see Gaston's match because it was the same time as Nico's. People that there told me that he kind of gave up - I wasn't there so can't say but such a talent and wish that someone would help him. Saw part of Puerta's match - last half of first set and the second set - what a great match! Didn't see it but was so bummed that Juan lost - I have good pictures of him from practice though this past weekend - just havne't had time to post them. And can't wait to see David - I was so bummed that he was never on a practice court where its easy to take pictures.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:12 AM   #41
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

niceeeeeeee
vamos nicolas
i like to hear that nicof
Old 08-30-2005, 02:18 AM   #42
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Well done Nico!!!

Old 08-30-2005, 06:32 AM   #43
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Thanks for the report Nico - and glad you enjoyed it! I looked for you on the TV (there weren't so many people there!), - but not knowing what you look like put me at a disadvantage - guess I was just looking for the person cheering Nico the loudest As for David - he is sadly lazy with practice at the best of times - so now he only has his brother "coaching" him - he's probably never on the practice court at all Look forward to the pictures of cutiepie Juanito though - and hunky Mr. Puerta

Old 08-30-2005, 01:07 PM   #44
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Thanks for the report Nico - and glad you enjoyed it! I looked for you on the TV (there weren't so many people there!), - but not knowing what you look like put me at a disadvantage - guess I was just looking for the person cheering Nico the loudest As for David - he is sadly lazy with practice at the best of times - so now he only has his brother "coaching" him - he's probably never on the practice court at all Look forward to the pictures of cutiepie Juanito though - and hunky Mr. Puerta
Actually there were a lot of people there after the first set - NYers are never there right at 11:00...lol! - but the way Armstrong Stadium is set up, the first like 8-10 rows are corporate seats and the endzones of the second tiers so everyone has to go on the second tier on the sides. So those seats were taken to up high but the TV doesn't show that. I guess the TV people have complained about it because it looks bad on TV to have empty seats.

And its also misleading because it was packed - too packed - everywhere on the grounds and stands yesterday. Had to wait in lines everywhere to get into courts.

Juanito is a adorable!!! So pissed he lost - I think he's in doubles though so I can catch him then.

Poor David!!! lol!!! Such a cutiepie, but yes, I can tell that practice isn't on his list of priorities... The two times I saw him, he didn't stay out very long...lol!
Old 08-30-2005, 01:22 PM   #45
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Actually there were a lot of people there after the first set - NYers are never there right at 11:00...lol! - but the way Armstrong Stadium is set up, the first like 8-10 rows are corporate seats and the endzones of the second tiers so everyone has to go on the second tier on the sides. So those seats were taken to up high but the TV doesn't show that. I guess the TV people have complained about it because it looks bad on TV to have empty seats.

And its also misleading because it was packed - too packed - everywhere on the grounds and stands yesterday. Had to wait in lines everywhere to get into courts.

Juanito is a adorable!!! So pissed he lost - I think he's in doubles though so I can catch him then.

Poor David!!! lol!!! Such a cutiepie, but yes, I can tell that practice isn't on his list of priorities... The two times I saw him, he didn't stay out very long...lol!
Guess it's because the courts all hold so many people that they look empty even when they aren't! Remember I come from the Wimbledon culture where people queue overnight on the pavement just to queue again to pack into a small outside court holdng 500 people - now that is packed!!! NY always looks nice and roomy and spacious to me! Btw - what is the weather like there today? Any chance of play for me to watch when I get home from work?