Did Richard get kicked out of the US OPEN a couple of years ago?? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-24-2005, 12:03 AM   #61
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Richard get kicked out of the US OPEN a couple of years ago??

that is one way of describing him
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2005, 02:29 AM   #62
country flag tennisgirl19

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw your avatar in school the other day and let's just say I was happy for the rest of the day.

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Proud passenger of the " Murray-Mount " Seat #12
tennisgirl19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 07:41 PM   #63
country flag simpletennis

simpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond repute

haha, they were talking about that this year. it's amazing how much he's grown, and how he doesn't have to qualify for it anymore

Dima love!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
simpletennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 05:31 AM   #64
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisgirl19

I saw your avatar in school the other day and let's just say I was happy for the rest of the day.
glad mario could be of service and brighten up your school day

btw marios out celebrating the davis cup tot has to come home now! send him back to me and i might let you look after paulo for a while
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 09-27-2005, 08:57 PM   #65

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldn't you go the party with Mario?
He might be very, very lonely without you?

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Old 09-29-2005, 12:16 AM   #66
country flag Éowyn

no we have an agreement he can go party and i stay at home and keep the bed warm for him! he just doens't know that tot helps with that
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 09-29-2005, 01:05 AM   #67

Old 09-29-2005, 10:22 PM   #68
country flag Éowyn

hehehe
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 04-12-2006, 08:13 PM   #69
country flag kt4gasquet

kt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond repute

seriously guys you have just made my day. the funniest converastion i have heard in ages!! i too have no dirty thoughts about richard and like you all i am a little angel !! yeah right!!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Richard Gasquet,Jamie Murray,Tomas Berdych,Andy Roddick,Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan
kt4gasquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote