Marin Cilic-new hope for croatian tennis - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-18-2006, 10:44 PM   #61
country flag Ančićka

Ančićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marin Cilic-new hope for croatian tennis

Marin def. (1) Eschauer 64 61
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2006, 01:52 AM   #62
country flag lovemario

lovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond repute

one to go...
lovemario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 06:39 AM   #63
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

yea, final
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 03:20 PM   #64
country flag Ančićka

Ančićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond reputeAnčićka has a reputation beyond repute

Marin def. Kindlmann 64 62
Old 02-19-2006, 03:30 PM   #65
country flag lovemario

lovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond repute

At least someone hasn't let me down
Old 02-19-2006, 03:32 PM   #66
country flag Peoples

Peoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond reputePeoples has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe when he'll go on pro tour he'll join other Croats and become Cilichoke.
Old 02-19-2006, 03:48 PM   #67
country flag lovemario

funny
Old 02-19-2006, 04:53 PM   #68
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ančićka
Marin def. Kindlmann 64 62
Marin saved my day finally
Old 02-19-2006, 10:31 PM   #69
country flag lovemario

The winner

Marin today:

- The rhythm was quick at the beginning. It was the first time on the tournament that we played with ballboys, I had to get use to it.

-Here I'm like home. I needed one practise to get the feeling back(from clay to hard). There's no other place where I feel better than on this court, and training and spending time with Ljubicic and Ancic helped me a lot. (it'd help me too )

Zagreb F2:
-I'll do everything I can to win another title.

Ajmo
Old 02-20-2006, 10:37 AM   #70
country flag linus

woo, he has his own style to talk

thanks Gordana, wish more
Old 02-21-2006, 01:44 AM   #71
country flag lovemario

If you insist

An interview for Cro sport portal:

Abt his performance at Zagreb Indoors:

>>>It was a great there and that performance got me a lot experience. I managed to deal with professionals and I saw that I have a chance playing with everyone. In the 2nd round, the whole match was abt 2-3 balls that decided. Even though I played hundreds of matches in my life, that was a new experience for me and I couldn't have dealt with it completely.

What was the feeling like to play for Cro DC team?

>>>I got an invitation from I. Ljubicic while he was in Australia. It was a great time, I spent the whole week with the team. I even got to play my 1st DC match, whish was very good.

Some experts predict a great career for you, pointing out how you can deal with the professionals on Tour?

>>>Sure I can deal with anyone, after all, I'm from Herzegovina...As the results have shown, I was good in all age groups and I had at least one good result each year. I have good shots and there's a lot of space for improvement in all areas.

What do you think abt the last season?

>>>Last year was the best in my career, and I hope that thisone will be even better.

What do you think abt the whole matter of DC captain?

>>>This situation, as it is right now, isn't good for anyone, especially for Ivan who has a great burdain on his back and this duty gives him much more obligations than before. For me, same as for all others, the best would be for Goran to become the captain.

Old 02-21-2006, 10:52 AM   #72
country flag linus

your job would take me to follow him slowly but lively
Old 02-21-2006, 10:29 PM   #73
country flag lovemario

for me too, I think he's the 1st guy that I follow from the beginning of his career
Old 02-22-2006, 12:31 AM   #74
country flag linus

god bless it is not my fault

the women in my families always say something like''to watch a guy becoming a real man'', same as yours then ?
Old 02-22-2006, 06:37 PM   #75
country flag lovemario

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
god bless it is not my fault
maybe only some

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
the women in my families always say something like''to watch a guy becoming a real man'', same as yours then ?
Sth like make them - then take them, ha?

No, I don't belive they've told me that, we take them as real men and then shape them some more according to our desires