Marin Cilic-new hope for croatian tennis - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-30-2006, 05:49 PM   #16
croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marin Cilic-new hope for croatian tennis

Advertisement

Old 02-01-2006, 01:57 PM   #17
country flag lovemario

lovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond repute

Great match Marin, well done
lovemario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 08:00 PM   #18
country flag lovemario

lovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond repute

A present for Tosee

- What he said after the match against Andreev, at the press conference:

''You could say that the serve for the match was in Goran's style. The whole time I tried to relax, I didn't think abt winning it. When you serve for the match, all kind of thoughts go through your head, I tried to play as if the match had just begun.''

''For sure, the match in Umag helped me a lot. When I played that match, I was really nervous, this time it wasn't the case. Seniors are only human after all… Now my opponents will be more careful, I surprised everyone with this win.''

- Atb the match:

''In any case, this is the win of my career. Even though, when we were on court, things looked different. First set was good, I managed to play how I wanted and planned as my game. But in the 2nd set, I wanted to slow the game down a bit, I didn't serve that well, which Andreev took advantage of. I was thinking too much at some moments, I pulled back a bit, wanted to prepare for the 3rd set the best I could.''

- In the third set he had 9 BP, and also saved 5 BP…

''I'm happy to be that calm - cool (whatever you wish ), that's a virtue. I don't wanna show to my opponent that I feel uncomfortable. True, I was glad when he broke his racquet…I took his serve, the match was in stake!''

After the 2nd round:

''It means a lot to me to play these kind of matches (at ATP level). Seppi is much more experienced than me. I started the match pretty well, despite of nervousness. At 2 all in the first set I had some BP, and managed to take his serve at 5 all. It was great. Unfortunatelly, in the next two sets, it wasn't that good. I couldn't rely on any of my shots.

If it hadn't been for this tournament, regardless of my defeat, I couldn't have felt the magic of playing in ATP events.

I move on and I'm not unsatisfied.

I would like to have that kind of ranking by the end of the year to be able to play qualies for Australina Open, that means to enter to top 200.

After Davis cup in Graz, I'll play two Future sin Zagreb, then Challenger in Sarajevo, where I got a WC. In case I don't improve my ranking a lot in next few months, I'll probably play Junior RG and Wimbledon.''
Old 02-09-2006, 08:04 PM   #19
country flag lovemario

More pics, I don't know if you have them, you said nth...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg davis-gal3.jpg (36.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 0000000000278892_resize_200_0.jpg (13.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg pbz-02-txt.jpg (17.2 KB, 24 views)
Old 02-10-2006, 04:14 AM   #20
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

a special guy to me

thanks too too much to Gordana how much? sorry, i cant tell it exactly

no doubt you have more pix of his than me, the most unfair thing is that you can get them easily while too too difficult for me

yea, keep this big thing up
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:24 AM   #21
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

yea, you noticed that, my avvy, Marin

i felt i would support him last year and spent some time to know about him (of course, i did it just by myself coz no dear girl could understand me, they always i have loved too many guys in ATP. it would be a disaster to put my hands into Juniors ) but i thought at that time it would take me at least 2 years to meet him on court from time to time and i had so much time to get ready

i missed all the Zagreb tournament coz of trip. so when i back ATP site, OMG, his name there, could you get what kind of feeling of that? i dont know still now why i wanna know what he said (i just asked for that when i felt that my guys must have said sthg important or meanful to me). of course i spent some time to review his things in my computer so i wanna more, woo, yea, god bless there is you by my side

i think i ll love him soon if sthg shocking happened to my mind again
Old 02-10-2006, 10:17 PM   #22
country flag lovemario

happy that I can make you happy and for all your writings here, funny ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
no doubt you have more pix of his than me, the most unfair thing is that you can get them easily while too too difficult for me
True that i can get them easier, but I didn't have any untill I found those for you , I wasn't that interested like you but I saved the pics now, you know, just in case...

My sis is fond of him when I told her that we may go to Challenger in Sarajevo (if I manage with the time) she was

Yes, I know how sth can 'hit' you, not only tennis, if you know what I mean so I totally understand

And, no you messin' with Juniors this one's enough for you for now
I expect big things from him (same as my Goran, and I trust him ), hope he'll have at least half as luck with WC and help as Pukeboy and similar
Old 02-10-2006, 10:19 PM   #23
country flag lovemario

PS: he was the first one to jump over the fence today into Mario's arm to congradulate after the match
Old 02-11-2006, 06:35 AM   #24
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Marin Cilic-new hope for croatian tennis

I hope Ivan and Ancic will win the doubles so he will play the dead rubber to pratise in DC!

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 08:38 AM   #25
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemario
My sis is fond of him when I told her that we may go to Challenger in Sarajevo (if I manage with the time) she was
big good news to me before it becomes true, tell me first

Quote:
I know how sth can 'hit' you, not only tennis, if you know what I mean so I totally understand
sorry, i dont catch you, what you meant 'hit' me then?

Quote:
And, no you messin' with Juniors this one's enough for you for now
mmm.... all right, i promise at least this year i will focus on him alone

thanks all the time to you
Old 02-11-2006, 08:42 AM   #26
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemario
PS: he was the first one to jump over the fence today into Mario's arm to congradulate after the match

i ask myself to imagine that situation now

in fact, among all the pix i stored from yesterday, he still owned some even he is not the ''leader actors'' in Croa team, luckily i can get him from the pix
Old 02-11-2006, 08:44 AM   #27
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR
I hope Ivan and Ancic will win the doubles so he will play the dead rubber to pratise in DC!
oh, my girl, why you are so smart, now you have got who is my 新欢
Old 02-11-2006, 08:48 AM   #28
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Marin Cilic-new hope for croatian tennis

Quote:
oh, my girl, why you are so smart, now you have got who is my 新欢
I've known when I check this forum.And I want to see his face in DC as well!
Now Croatia is one of the strongest team in DC!

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 07:10 PM   #29
country flag lovemario

Quote:
sorry, i dont catch you, what you meant 'hit' me then?
Oh, I don't know, guess you don't have that kind of expression, like when you get some new emotions, sudden (maybe strong) that you can't explain. that happens with guys (to me it does ), so you say sth hit you or struck you

I see another possible Marin fan here

So, there's a big possibility of seeing him tomorrow
Old 02-11-2006, 07:35 PM   #30
country flag linus

happened with guys?

god bless you were experienced