carlos moya during the summer 2003 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-12-2003, 06:05 AM   #1
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute
Default carlos moya during the summer 2003

looks like Carlos loves the summer, just as in 2002 , he is in the semifinal of Bastad. Hopes he can defend his titel there!!
Next week he goes to Stuttgart, it is a while ago since he was playing out there.

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Claudine :bounce
claudine140 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2003, 01:19 AM   #2
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: carlos moya during the summer 2003

Nope, he lost to Zabaleta, a player he never lost to before. Wonder what happened
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2003, 06:08 AM   #3
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute

moya had many breakpoints but couldn't make them, he got frustrated and he couldn't handle the windy conditions. Zabaleta was better;

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 07-14-2003, 12:40 AM   #4
country flag Xin

Xin has a reputation beyond reputeXin has a reputation beyond reputeXin has a reputation beyond reputeXin has a reputation beyond reputeXin has a reputation beyond reputeXin has a reputation beyond reputeXin has a reputation beyond reputeXin has a reputation beyond reputeXin has a reputation beyond reputeXin has a reputation beyond reputeXin has a reputation beyond repute

Hope he will regroup and stay strong for the rest of the year. Summer is very important to him. Considering the race to the top 8 is very competitive.

“La mala educación” is neither a reflection on “la movida” in the early 80s, even though a major part of it is set in it. The thing I find most interesting about that period is the sense of endless freedom Spain lived then, as opposed to the darkness and oppression of the 60s. Thus, the early eighties provide the ideal framework for the grown-up characters to deal with their own fates, bodies and desires. - Pedro Almodovar
Xin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003, 06:02 AM   #5
claudine140

I think id hz qr

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 07-14-2003, 06:03 AM   #6
claudine140

oeps something went wrong
I want to say
If Moya stays healthy he makes a good chance ending the year in the top eight. But he must play good, stay calm, believe in himself etc.

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA