My Hometown On US National News - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-16-2005, 10:03 PM   #1
country flag Angle Queen
Mom 2 2 Beauties

Angle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond repute
Default My Hometown On US National News

Nothing earthshattering here...but it's rare that Richmond...and the county I live in and work for...make the national news. Henrico deliberately tries to keep a low profile but this whole computer business has been anything but. The political bruhaha started when the surplus sale was originally open to the general public and residents protested. Our Board of Supervisors then passed an emergency ordinance to make fixed pricing goods available first to County Residents. I'm sure this isn't the end of it.

It's sad that this event overshadows the fact that we supply/loan EVERY middle and high school student with a laptop (for a $50/yr deposit that's returned at the end of the school year).

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/16/com....ap/index.html