How Many Threads have you started!!! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-17-2005, 06:20 PM   #31
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How Many Threads have you started!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
All of them drooling over Ivan no doubt.
maybe 6- rest- worthless.

Old 10-17-2005, 06:42 PM   #32
country flag lilfairyprincess

lilfairyprincess has a reputation beyond reputelilfairyprincess has a reputation beyond reputelilfairyprincess has a reputation beyond reputelilfairyprincess has a reputation beyond reputelilfairyprincess has a reputation beyond reputelilfairyprincess has a reputation beyond reputelilfairyprincess has a reputation beyond reputelilfairyprincess has a reputation beyond reputelilfairyprincess has a reputation beyond reputelilfairyprincess has a reputation beyond reputelilfairyprincess has a reputation beyond repute

ummmm only one i think..nuffin too interesting..i usually leave making threads up to the more creative people around these boards!!
lilfairyprincess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 01:49 AM   #33
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkw
none so far but I have a few ideas like:

or
"Is my pet turtle as romantic as Dr Love?"

But with the Red Army patroling I'd better hold off on these for a bit
Don't hold off.

Speak your mind.

I'll good rep that post.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 02:22 AM   #34
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
Don't hold off.

Speak your mind.

I'll good rep that post.
:retard::retard::retard:
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 02:27 AM   #35

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that

Old 10-18-2005, 02:31 AM   #36
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it's like looking into a mirror, isn't it Bolar.

Old 10-18-2005, 02:37 AM   #37

Quote:
it's like looking into a mirror, isn't it Bolar.

You'd break the mirror if you looked into it, wouldn't you its.like.that.

Old 10-18-2005, 02:43 AM   #38
Banned!

Quote:
You'd break the mirror if you looked into it, wouldn't you its.like.that.

yes mate, I AM THE JUNGLE HEART-THROB

Old 10-18-2005, 02:46 AM   #39

Quote:
yes mate, I AM THE JUNGLE HEART-THROB

Never call me mate.

You can keep dreaming, but it will never happen.

I'd prefer to be mates with a chimpanzee than be your mate.

Old 10-18-2005, 03:03 AM   #40
Banned!

Quote:
Never call me mate.

You can keep dreaming, but it will never happen.

I'd prefer to be mates with a chimpanzee than be your mate.
ok mate :retard:

well with chimps, there is a chance that they may actually sit still and listen to your , but when they start throwing banana peel and sharp rocks at you, it's probably best to move on.

Old 10-18-2005, 08:37 AM   #41

Quote:
ok mate :retard:

well with chimps, there is a chance that they may actually sit still and listen to your , but when they start throwing banana peel and sharp rocks at you, it's probably best to move on.

Talking from experience I see. But knowing you, you wouldn't have moved on because you wouldn't wanna face being alone.

Old 10-18-2005, 09:47 AM   #42
Banned!

Quote:
Talking from experience I see. But knowing you, you wouldn't have moved on because you wouldn't wanna face being alone.

we have a couple of psych students on mtf, perhaps they would be interested in doing a case study on you?

Old 10-18-2005, 09:53 AM   #43

It's you who needs a case study on.

Old 10-18-2005, 10:00 AM   #44
Banned!

Quote:
It's you who needs a case study on.
well I'm flattered Bolar.

Old 10-18-2005, 02:27 PM   #45
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote