KIWI in Cincinatti ------ Western & Southern Financial Group Masters!! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-19-2005, 03:40 PM   #46
country flag IUBeccaKH2005

IUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond reputeIUBeccaKH2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI in Cincinatti ------ Western & Southern Financial Group Masters!!

Hi all. I just returned from Cinci. Thought about staying for today, but... i am FRIED and just drove back to Indy. Karine, Karen: I saw you guys... you were right behind his chair during his match with Federer, no? I was on the opposite side. I was there VERY early on Thursday though and was on Center Court before Safin started, thought i saw you guys walking around, but then... you disappeared!! I'm sorry to have missed you, but hey... maybe next year ???

I had a GRRRREAT couple of days of tennis. Although, i did get a headache from squinting during Nicolas' match and had to leave right after to get some sleep, and some aspirin! Later that night i went out and ate at Olive Garden (yes...alone... but i dont really have a problem with that kind of stuff). My Hotel was right down the Street from the Marriot (just past the I-71 bridge).. I actually got a little turned around and ended up in the Marriot parking lot my first night there... thought about stopping, but... didnt know last names to ask for you all--plus didnt want to seem stalker'ish. haha. I'm glad you guys had such a nice week. And I'm sorry for Karine, i understand how hard it must be to say "goodbye" to a friend.

Funny thing happened during the rain delay yesterday. I was standing outside grandstand (Moya v. Ginepri) and these people came up and asked me for my autograph... i have NO IDEA who they thought i was, but i signed their stuff!! hahahahah. It was interesting. Also i went over and watched Feliciano Lopez's doubles match... but even better sat with Robredo's/Ferrer's coaches during their GREAT doubles match (they beat Hanley/Arthurs in 3!!!)... I also saw the two of them running outside the grounds after their match i was leaving and with traffic i was stopped rt by them and they stopped and talked!! (Robredo has a baaaad habit of talking to his coach during his matches and must've seen me chatting) Well all, sorry that this summer is "over" but i definitly have a very good feeling about Nic's chances at the Open. His draws just sucked in almost every tournament and he ALMOST beat Federer.... I think he's def. got a good vibe going into the Open.

Sorry i didnt see you guys (Karine and Karen), but hope you both made it safely home.
IUBeccaKH2005 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2005, 07:28 PM   #47
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI in Cincinatti ------ Western & Southern Financial Group Masters!!

Well nicolas is still at the hotel but didn't practice.I am now all alone.i TRIED not to cry when Karen left but I couldn't,it is very sad we had so much fun this week.Well I need to catch nicolas and say godbye cause I have to leave early tomorrow morning.

Becca,sorry that we missed you.Yes it was us in the first row behind him.Do nOT ask how we got there ..Karen and I Won't talk.

It was an amazing week..thanks To Karen,Leslie and Susan..thanks girls you are the best.And yes Thanks to nicolas...oh..Ancic at the pool..I have to go..sorry Karen that you had to miss that..lol
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 08:18 PM   #48
country flag Space Cowgirl

Space Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Karen and Karine, big to you two!

Thanks for the "insider" reports, I hope you get to see Nico before he goes, Karine. You've turned me into such a fan of his, he's great

Rainer = Lion
Kiwi = Scarecrow
Tommy = Tin Man
Flo = Dorothy

...but I still love 'em

Member #2 of Waskeholics United
Space Cowgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 10:28 PM   #49
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowgirl
Karen and Karine, big to you two!

Thanks for the "insider" reports, I hope you get to see Nico before he goes, Karine. You've turned me into such a fan of his, he's great

No problem.i am hapy cause I had a great week.stil no Kiwi today but I will find him.You should of seen that face last night,those eyes and that huge smile.He is happy,I don't know why but it is great to see him like that.I had problems with this hotel computer today and his coach was like..what is going on..we were both here thrying to find the problem.I didn't mention Nicolas..anyway we were too busy trying to figure out this crap..lol

home soon..WHY oh why..wel I'm off I have to see him
Old 08-19-2005, 11:46 PM   #50
country flag kiwiteami

Well I did it,I said godbye.I am TRYINg NOT to cry but all of this happenned like 5 minutes ago.Both coaches came down and I knew he was coming.He arrived, and came to me.I told him well THIS is goodbye..he said what..why..cause I am leaving tomorrow.He is taking the 7am flight to NY..mine is at 10:45am..for montreal.We talked a little..he kissed me and is now gone..to Applebies..told you Karen! lol...I am VERY sad.I,m off for now
Old 08-19-2005, 11:53 PM   #51
country flag Space Cowgirl

Space Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond repute

aww Karine, , at least you got to say goodbye, though.

Here's to winning the US Open

Rainer = Lion
Kiwi = Scarecrow
Tommy = Tin Man
Flo = Dorothy

...but I still love 'em

Member #2 of Waskeholics United
Space Cowgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 09:10 PM   #52
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

Karine- It was such a great time hanging out with you this past week. I'm glad that you saw Nicolas one last time. Maybe I was the bad luck charm? I'll write a proper email later today.

Attached is couple of the pictures. Give me a couple days to edit the pictures and I'll post them. I have over 120 pictures of several players, maybe less after I delete some of them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nicolas 1.jpg (108.6 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Nicolas 2.jpg (80.6 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by kek : 08-20-2005 at 09:37 PM.
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 09:52 PM   #53
country flag kiwiteami

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek
Karine- It was such a great time hanging out with you this past week. I'm glad that you saw Nicolas one last time. Maybe I was the bad luck charm? I'll write a proper email later today.

Attached is couple of the pictures. Give me a couple days to edit the pictures and I'll post them. I have over 120 pictures of several players, maybe less after I delete some of them.

I am back home.I had a nice flight,well I slept the whole time! lol.I had an amazing week thanks to you Karen.We have to post that pic of us.Donèt say that you were bad luck..it is just that the hotel has a lot of doors and he did nOTHING for 2 days and you now know what nOTHING means to him.He left at 7am.I got up at 6am,went to ckeck out around 7am and I had a bag waiting for me..I am now very happy.I will try to email you tonight Karen,but I have lots of things to do.your pics are great.Oh and Marat had to park his car right behind mine and I couldn't leave this morning!! lol

We (Karen and I) hope that you liked our reports.it was difficult sometimes to type in peace cause Nicolas' coach was always there waiting for the computer..lol
Old 08-21-2005, 01:28 AM   #54
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek

Those are... wow.
Old 08-21-2005, 02:55 AM   #55
country flag kiwiteami

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
Those are... wow.
Yes Mary,he looked WAY hot this week.He was...HAPPY! He keeps on smiling and laughing.Karen and I were...confused.Well he is like that in real life like 99% of the time but not at tennis centers! I was talking to him and he was smiling..and making fun of me..in french,Karen said I don't know what you said but damn he looks hot..LOL..remember Karen? lol.Karen will show you other pics,they are all pretty good..but US posing with the Cincinnati Masters Trophy is the best one! lol
Old 08-21-2005, 04:25 AM   #56
country flag urbanjae

urbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek

The pics are gorgeous; thanks so much for sharing them with us And glad that you & Karine had such a great time! Thanks for all the reports!

Rafael Nadal | Roger Federer | Alexander Waske | Marcos Baghdatis | Mario Ancic

Goran Ivanisevic will forever be my first tennis love.
urbanjae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote