How many languages does Richard speak? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-20-2005, 08:55 PM   #31
country flag marifline

marifline has a reputation beyond reputemarifline has a reputation beyond reputemarifline has a reputation beyond reputemarifline has a reputation beyond reputemarifline has a reputation beyond reputemarifline has a reputation beyond reputemarifline has a reputation beyond reputemarifline has a reputation beyond reputemarifline has a reputation beyond reputemarifline has a reputation beyond reputemarifline has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many languages does Richard speak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon
Ferrer speaks French?
I heard that Lopez and Robredo too... I have to be carefull next time I'm talking about them when they are close to me
it reminds me a match I was watching at RG 2005, it was Baghdatis vs Nalbandian and well first set 6/0 for Marcos, Nal was playing like a shit, I was saying to my neighbor " when you get bageled like this, you react !...so Nalbandian is going to do something..." and we were in first row near to Marcos 'chair...and I didn't know he spoke and understand french perfectly so... when I realized I thought I was an idiot
Because sometimes, you just need the obvious to be stated.
marifline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2005, 02:36 PM   #32
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelical
Omg, LOL. What was his reaction?!
he giggled and stuck his tongue out at me (so cute)! the trainer who was treating danai udomchoke at the time for his groin strain didn't look quite as impressed though. but mario did
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 02:39 PM   #33
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marifline
it reminds me a match I was watching at RG 2005, it was Baghdatis vs Nalbandian and well first set 6/0 for Marcos, Nal was playing like a shit, I was saying to my neighbor " when you get bageled like this, you react !...so Nalbandian is going to do something..." and we were in first row near to Marcos 'chair...and I didn't know he spoke and understand french perfectly so... when I realized I thought I was an idiot
hehe maybe marcos was thinking "wow you're dead right wanna be my coach"
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 08-23-2005, 02:40 PM   #34
country flag Éowyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzi
trust you to say that JJ
i don't know what you mean i'm a little i would never think anything remotely rude about my baby mario i was just offering my services for if there was no trainer available honest
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette

Last edited by Éowyn : 08-23-2005 at 02:42 PM. Reason: typos as always
Old 08-23-2005, 07:57 PM   #35
country flag tennisgirl19

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Éowyn
he giggled and stuck his tongue out at me (so cute)! the trainer who was treating danai udomchoke at the time for his groin strain didn't look quite as impressed though. but mario did

Mario

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Proud passenger of the " Murray-Mount " Seat #12
tennisgirl19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 08:42 PM   #36
country flag Éowyn

he's a sweetie i love him
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 08-23-2005, 09:16 PM   #37

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

How can you(we) not love Mario?
I adore him. I'm hoping that he plays when I go see him at the US Open this year. Last year I missed him all three times (darn my luck)

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Old 08-23-2005, 10:57 PM   #38
country flag Éowyn

well i'm just hoping he gets past round 1 as he managed that yet
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 08-24-2005, 10:50 AM   #39
country flag angelical

angelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How adorable!! Aww Mario (and yes, Sinéad, how could we not love him! hehe)
angelical is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 05:15 PM   #40
country flag Éowyn

he is totally adorable
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 08-24-2005, 11:45 PM   #41

This is turning into a Mario thread

Old 08-24-2005, 11:48 PM   #42
country flag angelical

angelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond repute

I know, I was just thinking how we've started kinda of an informal Mario fanclub within the Richard board and this thread lol
Old 08-25-2005, 01:18 AM   #43
country flag oskyldig

oskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond reputeoskyldig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelical
I know, I was just thinking how we've started kinda of an informal Mario fanclub within the Richard board and this thread lol
Hehehee. It is true.. Silly how the conversation sorta filters over like that
oskyldig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 04:03 AM   #44
country flag Éowyn

sorry i do have a habbit of turning things onto other players there was a bit of a robby chat going on in hippo land last week, if it makes you feel better we talk about tot in marios forum alot too
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 08-25-2005, 10:30 AM   #45
country flag angelical

Quote:
sorry i do have a habbit of turning things onto other players there was a bit of a robby chat going on in hippo land last week, if it makes you feel better we talk about tot in marios forum alot too
Oh no, don't be! I've been inclined to do the same thing lol. It's just interesting to see how conversations and subjects change and that