Marats back in action! - Cincy thread :) - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-15-2005, 03:40 PM   #61
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marats back in action! - Cincy thread :)

ahem *clears throat*

Dear Mr Unpredictable, [img]http://smileys.******************/cat/3/3_3_102.gif[/img]

I don't want to pressurize you, i love you too much to do you any harm (at least most of the time ), but i'd like you to notice that fellow tennis player Gaston Gaudio stole your rank in the ATP race, meaning you are now ranked #8

Of course i know the year ain't over and i know you've won a slam this year ( ) and this should assure you the right to play the Masters Cup, but it's not 100% sure. And as you're probably aware of, us, the Safin fans, tend to worry about your results sometimes (all the time? ) and we, well at least I but i'm sure i talk for a lot of people sharing the same view, would appreciate if you could win a few points in Cincy.

Yours sincerely,
Steph (aka Damita,
aka Steppy Doo, aka dami wami... well you get the idea )

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2005, 03:41 PM   #62
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibir
is it just me, or his hair looks girlish on the second pic?
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 03:43 PM   #63
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita
ahem *clears throat*

Dear Mr Unpredictable, [img]http://smileys.******************/cat/3/3_3_102.gif[/img]

I don't want to pressurize you, i love you too much to do you any harm (at least most of the time ), but i'd like you to notice that fellow tennis player Gaston Gaudio stole your rank in the ATP race, meaning you are now ranked #8

Of course i know the year ain't over and i know you've won a slam this year ( ) and this should assure you the right to play the Masters Cup, but it's not 100% sure. And as you're probably aware of, us, the Safin fans, tend to worry about your results sometimes (all the time? ) and we, well at least I but i'm sure i talk for a lot of people sharing the same view, would appreciate if you could win a few points in Cincy.

Yours sincerely,
Steph (aka Damita,
aka Steppy Doo, aka dami wami... well you get the idea )
I second that, Steph!
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 03:43 PM   #64
country flag Nimomunz

Nimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond reputeNimomunz has a reputation beyond repute

the hair i hate the hair i really hate the hair!!! this is very bad! i might have to take my prozac!
Old 08-15-2005, 03:45 PM   #65
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibir
his hair his hair has a life on his own!

Old 08-15-2005, 03:51 PM   #66
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Steph ... well said, dear girl!

Thx for the post link, Bea ... I'm likin' the shirt ... and I know the hair thing's been done to death but WTF MARAT!!??!!??!?!?!?!? If your hair gets anymore outta control your ATP ranking won't be the only thing slippin' away ... your godliness ranking will certainly slip ... from "take-my-breath-away" safin to "I like to listen to him play because my eyes now refuse to watch!" ... oh well, bring on Cincy Baby ...

*edit* does he need to book a second plane seat for his afro??

oh & yay for the 12 hr time difference ... bugger bugger!!

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 03:51 PM   #67
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Marat, you MUST win the title (or a least a couple of matches ) to compensate for this nightmare!
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 04:06 PM   #68
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls
your godliness ranking will certainly slip ... from "take-my-breath-away" safin to "I like to listen to him play because my eyes now refuse to watch!" ...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Curls again.

Old 08-15-2005, 04:10 PM   #69
country flag roberta

roberta has a reputation beyond reputeroberta has a reputation beyond reputeroberta has a reputation beyond reputeroberta has a reputation beyond reputeroberta has a reputation beyond reputeroberta has a reputation beyond reputeroberta has a reputation beyond reputeroberta has a reputation beyond reputeroberta has a reputation beyond reputeroberta has a reputation beyond reputeroberta has a reputation beyond repute

OMFG!!!!!!! HIS HAIR!!!! , PLEASE CUT YOUR HAIR MARAT "GUGA " SAFIN!!!!

my girls!!!!.DINARA-KIM
roberta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 04:20 PM   #70
country flag Magda

Magda has a reputation beyond reputeMagda has a reputation beyond reputeMagda has a reputation beyond reputeMagda has a reputation beyond reputeMagda has a reputation beyond reputeMagda has a reputation beyond reputeMagda has a reputation beyond reputeMagda has a reputation beyond reputeMagda has a reputation beyond reputeMagda has a reputation beyond reputeMagda has a reputation beyond repute

omg eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww at the pics!!!!

and LMAO Steph and Pam
Magda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 04:22 PM   #71
country flag Meeek

Meeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls
Steph ... well said, dear girl!

*edit* does he need to book a second plane seat for his afro??
Ditto!!!

'I want a smooth chest but not with hooters ok? There are such men and I WILL have one'
Meeek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 04:38 PM   #72
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Please CUT IT NOW !!!

Yours sincerely,
Dean
Old 08-15-2005, 04:40 PM   #73
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon

Please CUT IT NOW !!!

Yours sincerely,
Dean
HAHAHAHA

Old 08-15-2005, 05:03 PM   #74
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita
his hair his hair has a life on his own!
So true.

He's still beautiful, but he's not hot anymore.

I was so proud that our guy was not only the most talented but the sexiest too...I AM SO SHALLOW!
Old 08-15-2005, 05:09 PM   #75
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon

Yours sincerely,
Dean
Yours desperately,
Dean

Someone on Safinator said he had the clown style.