Saturday August 13th - Montreal Masters QF/SF - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-13-2005, 04:21 PM   #1
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute
Default Saturday August 13th - Montreal Masters QF/SF

Well after taking a few days and trying to regroup from that motherfucker Tommy Robredo's bullshit, I am back and hopefully we can all put our heads together and find some winners. Here are my picks for today.

Dominik Hrbaty 1.79 over Greg Rusedski (10 Units)

I am going just as big on this one as I did on Robredo. It was probably stupid taking Tommy without looking at his tournament stats but in this case here, the Dominator is definitely the play. I was under the impression that Hrbaty is not a fan of playing in Canada but it seems times have changed.

Hrbaty has been serving amazingly this week. His first serve is hitting on average at 60.7% in the three matches he has played, which is good news because that piece of trash Rusedski is only winning 36.0% of his receiving shots. I expect Hrbaty to be too good for Rusedski with his serve and I don't see the Dominator being broken at all in this one.

Dominator has also been winning 44.3% of his receiving shots this week which is very good news considering Rusedski's serve has not been at it's best. Greg did well against Mario but it won't be good enough to beat the Dominator. Hrbaty has won 45.3% of his break point chances, which is pretty damn good. Rusedski just doesn't have what it takes to beat Hrbaty, regardless of his 3-0 previous record against the Dom.

Any thoughts?
Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2005, 04:28 PM   #2
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saturday August 13th - Montreal Masters QF/SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava
Well after taking a few days and trying to regroup from that motherfucker Tommy Robredo's bullshit, I am back and hopefully we can all put our heads together and find some winners. Here are my picks for today.

Dominik Hrbaty 1.79 over Greg Rusedski (10 Units)

I am going just as big on this one as I did on Robredo. It was probably stupid taking Tommy without looking at his tournament stats but in this case here, the Dominator is definitely the play. I was under the impression that Hrbaty is not a fan of playing in Canada but it seems times have changed.

Hrbaty has been serving amazingly this week. His first serve is hitting on average at 60.7% in the three matches he has played, which is good news because that piece of trash Rusedski is only winning 36.0% of his receiving shots. I expect Hrbaty to be too good for Rusedski with his serve and I don't see the Dominator being broken at all in this one.

Dominator has also been winning 44.3% of his receiving shots this week which is very good news considering Rusedski's serve has not been at it's best. Greg did well against Mario but it won't be good enough to beat the Dominator. Hrbaty has won 45.3% of his break point chances, which is pretty damn good. Rusedski just doesn't have what it takes to beat Hrbaty, regardless of his 3-0 previous record against the Dom.

Any thoughts?

Good luck mate,actually on the other side tonight!!!Stickin wit Greg and his booming left serve which will cause Dominic problems IMO!!!Gregs got a 3-0 record and i see the crowd support to make it 4-0!!!peace
Btw how did you go wit those betting things i was looking for????appreciate it alot!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 04:34 PM   #3
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

oh shit...completely forgot about the betting things...let me see what I can come up with.

Also, remember I was talking about my Toronto Blue Jays going on a big win streak? Well they have won 4 straight for the first time this season and I am betting them big until they lose. GL bro!
Old 08-13-2005, 04:35 PM   #4
country flag Mistaflava

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Good luck mate,actually on the other side tonight!!!Stickin wit Greg and his booming left serve which will cause Dominic problems IMO!!!Gregs got a 3-0 record and i see the crowd support to make it 4-0!!!peace
Btw how did you go wit those betting things i was looking for????appreciate it alot!!!!

Sure Greg my have the boomer but only thing is, his accuracy has been off this week and Dom has been good on return points. I see Rusedski having some success but not enough to beat Domer....GL

Old 08-13-2005, 04:44 PM   #5

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sure Greg my have the boomer but only thing is, his accuracy has been off this week and Dom has been good on return points. I see Rusedski having some success but not enough to beat Domer....GL

I guess it comes down to if Greg serve well and if he does he will fustrate Hrbaty who is better at ground level,i see Greg serve and volley more in this game and not long rally's that would more suit Dominic!!!GL aswell
Old 08-13-2005, 04:47 PM   #6

Quote:
oh shit...completely forgot about the betting things...let me see what I can come up with.

Also, remember I was talking about my Toronto Blue Jays going on a big win streak? Well they have won 4 straight for the first time this season and I am betting them big until they lose. GL bro!
No worries,thanks for the help again!!!!Loved Toronto yest wit their whoop ass performance against Baltimore!!!Always good to see ur own team doing well,good luck wit them!!!!
Old 08-13-2005, 04:51 PM   #7
country flag Mistaflava

cheers mate
Old 08-13-2005, 04:57 PM   #8
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Hrbaty @ $1.75
Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 05:46 PM   #9
country flag Mistaflava

nice job Rusedski backers...I completely misread this match
Old 08-13-2005, 06:01 PM   #10
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, we were wrong Mistaflava
Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 06:16 PM   #11

Quote:
nice job Rusedski backers...I completely misread this match
Cheers mate!!
Old 08-13-2005, 06:49 PM   #12
country flag NewTennisFan

NewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeNewTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

Precisely. A good look at the stats of both players in the tournament prior to the match showed a slight edge in Rusedski's favor, that is, according to the way that I tend to read the stats. Rusedski had a significant edge in percentage of points on first serve, and I felt that this was what would most likely decide this one. My Mathieu X Rusedski parlay paid off!

Now for possibly the play of the day:

A parlay on Rusedski and Mathieu to progress into the final! The payoff on that will be fantastic (if Agassi progresses!)

Yeah, it's one hell of a long shot, but I'm not suggesting to put much money on it! The payoff doesn't demand it!

Any thoughts on my proposition?
NewTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 11:57 PM   #13
country flag happy928

happy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond repute

after phm beat Roddick.....I stopped playing this damn tourney

and that saved me mucho dinero as well

let's get em back next week......damn pinny and 5 dimes
Old 08-14-2005, 04:51 AM   #14
country flag g35-great

g35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy928
after phm beat Roddick.....I stopped playing this damn tourney

and that saved me mucho dinero as well

let's get em back next week......damn pinny and 5 dimes

i am just going to bet for the first round and MAY BE the second rounds of these small tournaments hereafter and only the opens i will go on and bet in on the 3rd 4rd rounds etc... Players and not taking these small tournaments seriously and we dunno when they take it seriously (Puerta - perfect example... got out in the first and the second rounds for the past three weeks and now this week he plays good)
Old 08-14-2005, 05:06 AM   #15
country flag happy928

happy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35-great
i am just going to bet for the first round and MAY BE the second rounds of these small tournaments hereafter and only the opens i will go on and bet in on the 3rd 4rd rounds etc... Players and not taking these small tournaments seriously and we dunno when they take it seriously (Puerta - perfect example... got out in the first and the second rounds for the past three weeks and now this week he plays good)

good strategy bro.....i'm gonna do the same as well......now that, school has started i won't have much time for gambling

good bye gambling, hello law school.....