The "I hope JC wins his match against Andy in Cincy!" thread - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-16-2005, 03:37 PM   #121
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "I hope JC wins every point and every match in Cincy!" thread

Keep losing like this everytime, Ferrero.
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2005, 05:09 PM   #122
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreromausi

Oh, you saw it? Whole week, maybe?
I want tennis coverage, too!
We could "only" see it "really". German TV doesn`t show many matches from Masters Hamburg...(They show WTA often, but NEVER ATP! Ok, sometimes...)Saturday and Sunday was shown, I think.
I know, that N.D. is playing well, ok
Have been there, you remember???
Yes, there was music and this was not good for JC, but I think, that he knows things like that and that he could handle that!
Was a joke!!!
But I am sure, that JC was tired from quali!
AMS Hamburg is Germany's biggest tennis tournament, isn't it?
I'm surprised they don't show ALL of it on TV. We get almost all of it here in England, except for the Night sessions.
I remember there was loud music and the loud PA which seemed to put off the players. But Davydenko had to cope with it too. The layout of the tennis courts at Hamburg is surprisingly poor - they shouldn't let loud announcements and music put off the players.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 06:25 PM   #123
country flag Ferreromausi

Ferreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik
AMS Hamburg is Germany's biggest tennis tournament, isn't it?
I'm surprised they don't show ALL of it on TV. We get almost all of it here in England, except for the Night sessions.
I remember there was loud music and the loud PA which seemed to put off the players. But Davydenko had to cope with it too. The layout of the tennis courts at Hamburg is surprisingly poor - they shouldn't let loud announcements and music put off the players.
Yeah, you`re right. Is the biggest. But there was trouble this year between "Hamburg Rothenbaum" and the TV. TV don`t wanted to show matches, because we got a new sponsor! So we have not seen many matches...
And sice I go to AMS Hamburg I think the same about layout.
We are not a poor city, but we have bad courts and so on. I have to take a look in my english book , after that I can tell you more...
In the next 5-10 years they change location for Masters!!!

Then they want to build great courts for many people and they want
ATP & WTA tournament TOGETHER!!!

(A little bit like a grand slam )
I am looking forward to that, because I know the place where they want to build new "Rothenbaum". There is a location for football and a location for (MUSIC!!! -)concerts, too! JC is in 10 years too old 4 tour, but he has to come and hear loud music!
Old 08-16-2005, 07:36 PM   #124
country flag plum_juice10

plum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since Hamburg, JC has made a habit of loosing in the 3rd round:

Hamburg: won 2, lost Davydenko
Roland Garros: won 2, lost Safin
Halle: won 2, lost Haas
Wimbledon: won 3, lost Federer
Bastad: won 2, lost Nadal
Umag: won 2, lost Coria
Montreal: won 2, lost Hrbaty
Cincy: ?
Don't read into it too much...it's upsetting...

But well done Juanqui for beating Koubeck and kick Andy Pandy's butt 2moro!

I dunno if Juan will win, but he shouold play well...and then get some more confidence in him and we'll see Man...if only he was ranked a bit higher, then he wouldn't have to play the top players so soon in a tourny.

Vamos Juan Carlos!!!!!
plum_juice10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 01:36 AM   #125
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreromausi
Hi.
I noticed...
Feel sorry for that, `cause Hamburg is my hometown...
He played quali here, because only german players get wildcards.
(WHY? They all lost 1. round... )
Was Jc`s first quali since Rome 1999 I was so angry, because they don`t gave him w.c.! I saw the 3 matches and: I DON`T KNOW, WHY HE LOST AGAINST N.D. Perhaps he was tired from quali...And so this "3.round-I-have-to-leave"-shit started!...
After match I thougt, that he lost because of a (music-)group named
"O-ZONE". You know them?
JC played 3. round not on Centre Court (don`t know why not, 2. round against Marat he did...) and so there was no match on C.C. at that time when JC played.
There was music : Dragostea Din Tei - whole week -every day
On wednesday it starts to get on my nervs!
Yeah, and so JC heard this song while 2. sat. I think he told to switch music off, but nothing happened.
Maybe this "makes him to lost match", too... and he was tired.
But who knows...???
Don't feel badly about Hamburg...since Juanqui played qualies there, technically, it wasn't a r3 loss (more like SF)!

And that's too too funny about O-ZONE! Yes, I could see that bothering Juanqui when he was so determined to do well at Hamburg and get a seeding at RG.

Anyway, that infamous match v Safin at Hamburg is the best I've seen him play all year (which doesn't mean a lot since they don't show too many of his matches here )!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 01:41 AM   #126
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plum_juice10
...Man...if only he was ranked a bit higher, then he wouldn't have to play the top players so soon in a tourny.

Vamos Juan Carlos!!!!!
My point exactly, plumjuice!

"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
Old 08-17-2005, 01:48 AM   #127
country flag RogiFan88

Quote:
I have to admit, as much as I love JC, Andy has a better chance of winning the tournament. Has anybody noticed his pattern this year? Since Hamburg, JC has made a habit of loosing in the 3rd round:

Hamburg: won 2, lost Davydenko
Roland Garros: won 2, lost Safin
Halle: won 2, lost Haas
Wimbledon: won 3, lost Federer
Bastad: won 2, lost Nadal
Umag: won 2, lost Coria
Montreal: won 2, lost Hrbaty
Cincy: ?

I'm a bit worried that if he beats Andy, he'll loose to whoever he plays in the 3rd round.
Actually, when you read the list of losses like this, it doesn't look half bad! These are all worthy players, most of them in-form, apart from Haas, but then it was on grass. And Hrbaty is always dangerous on hardcourts (he even dethroned Rogi last year at Cincy).

So what should I say? Juanqui get bagelled again! Show Antonio that you don't need him anymore...

Btw...Antonio was not in Montreal either...could have been Samuel Lopez, his other Equelite coach, but not sure.

Old 08-17-2005, 03:39 AM   #128
country flag RogiFan88

hmm... obviously Davydorko is a fan of loud music...

Old 08-17-2005, 09:49 AM   #129
country flag plum_juice10

plum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond repute

Juan is playing last (not including the doubles match) on the main court...That's not before 7:30pm local time...I don't think I can stay up for that!

Kick Pandy's butt Juan Carlos!!
plum_juice10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 12:37 PM   #130
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Just as I expected, he's playing in the night session tonight and, off course, they don't broadcast live night sessions here in England. There's a highlights show the next day but I really want to see the match without knowing the final result. I won't watch the live scores and I'll have to avoid this forum until tomorrow evening.
If JC wins, you won't see a big celebration post from me until tomorrow evening.
Old 08-17-2005, 01:01 PM   #131
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just as I expected, he's playing in the night session tonight and, off course, they don't broadcast live night sessions here in England. There's a highlights show the next day but I really want to see the match without knowing the final result. I won't watch the live scores and I'll have to avoid this forum until tomorrow evening.
If JC wins, you won't see a big celebration post from me until tomorrow evening.
so i hope we'lls see it then tomorrow evening
too bad it isn't shown live there
and too bad you won't be here when he's playing - i will miss you then
Old 08-17-2005, 05:25 PM   #132
country flag Haute

Haute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond repute

If ESPN shows the match tonight, we have to wait until 1 am to see it.
Haute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 05:26 PM   #133
country flag Jimnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinna
so i hope we'lls see it then tomorrow evening
too bad it isn't shown live there
and too bad you won't be here when he's playing - i will miss you then
Thx Corinna.
I hope JC doesn't give you too many heart attacks tonight.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:26 PM   #134
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

GOOOOOOOOOOOO JCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 05:28 PM   #135
country flag Haute

Haute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
Actually, when you read the list of losses like this, it doesn't look half bad! These are all worthy players, most of them in-form, apart from Haas, but then it was on grass. And Hrbaty is always dangerous on hardcourts (he even dethroned Rogi last year at Cincy).

So what should I say? Juanqui get bagelled again! Show Antonio that you don't need him anymore...

Btw...Antonio was not in Montreal either...could have been Samuel Lopez, his other Equelite coach, but not sure.
This year is going much better than last year where he was losing to anyone and everyone. I think it finally took the clay season to rejuvenate him a little.
Haute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote