Anybody going to see this tourny ? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-11-2005, 11:51 AM   #1
country flag Luke

Luke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anybody going to see this tourny ?

Anybody going to see this tourny ?
Luke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2005, 01:28 AM   #2
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody going to see this tourny ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke
Anybody going to see this tourny ?
Me.

Going on Saturday to see the guys practice, and then whenever Nico, Fena, and Fer Verdasco are playing.

Should be nice - I haven't been to the tournament site for awhile, but it used to be nice - sure it still is.

And hey if anyone is coming from down state or the City and planning on taking MetroNorth, call the tournament and complain - they aren't having a shuttle from the train station to the tournament, and I wish they would. I'm sure that there are a number of people from down state or the City that are planning to take the train to the tournament. They told me to take a cab which will be a pain at the end of the day to have to get a cab back to the RR station.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 10:29 PM   #3
country flag di-10S

di-10S has a reputation beyond reputedi-10S has a reputation beyond reputedi-10S has a reputation beyond reputedi-10S has a reputation beyond reputedi-10S has a reputation beyond reputedi-10S has a reputation beyond reputedi-10S has a reputation beyond reputedi-10S has a reputation beyond reputedi-10S has a reputation beyond reputedi-10S has a reputation beyond reputedi-10S has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody going to see this tourny ?

Well i went up there yesterday, really only day i could go.
Mostly hung out at practice courts cuz that's where the boys were.
Saw Baghdatis, Reynolds, Jenkins, Rusedski (ugh), Rochus bros., Srichaphan & Mathieu.
Tommy Haas was practicing w/Mardy Fish (who is being coached by Todd Martin). Tommy was cremating every ball he touched yikes
And i'm almost 100% convinced that he is the hottest thing to ever walk on a tennis court....... Wink

James Blake & Tatiana (french girl) were on court for kids day. Mr Bryan introduced them as girlfriend/boyfriend (are they?) but they joked it off.
It was funny they had 4 kids holding onto one of the players hands while they played against other kids and james did pretty good serving one-handed
then they had a Q&A. Everything from what do you do off court- James- golf & poker Tatiana- play w/nephew & animals. to how much $ they make (no exact answers) Surprised

got pics w/James & F.Lo who was at the player autograph booth.

I was really hoping to see Safin didn't realize he had pulled out. Thinking he needs practice more than rest ya?
oh they've got quite the innovation there (i haven't seen it before) - your ticket is a giant sticker that you're supposed to wear all day. So that sux if you sorta kinda wanna move your seat closer. and they don't really stick all day....
di-10S is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote