Happy Birthday Mieke! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-11-2005, 06:41 AM   #31
country flag Micca

Micca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Mieke!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!
That's soooo sweet!

ThnQ for starting this thread, Douggie! , thnQ for all the sweet reps guys and thnQ for all the LOVELY and AMAZINGLY sweet e-cards! They really were sweet! I love ya'll so much

Sorry I couldn't reply until now, but I was working yesterday and then Daphne came and then the others and we had fun till lik 12 o'clock We had a BLAST! So the first thing I did when I woke up (and that's just now ) I checked and saw what ýa'll send me

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!
It really means a lot to me

- Guillermo Coria & Rafael Nadal -

Micca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2005, 06:47 AM   #32
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute

I'm late but Happy Birthday! Sweet sixteen eh? Glad you had fun
ataptc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 11:15 AM   #33
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, it's a bit late, but... Happy birthday!!!

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 11:31 AM   #34
country flag Micca

Micca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond repute

It's ok, guys! I still got a postcard from Sjoukje today Just sweet that you thought about me

ThnQ guys!

Old 08-11-2005, 12:50 PM   #35
bad gambler

happy b'day
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 01:17 PM   #36
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

MIEKE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 02:01 PM   #37
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:31 PM   #38
country flag Lizan

Lizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond repute

Micky... Very late on here but I already wished you a happy birthday yesterday .. But here again,

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY meiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me Appy

Lizan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 02:15 AM   #39
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

so micca now that it's legal have you kidnapped guille and ravashed him yet?
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 10:25 AM   #40
country flag Micca

No JJ, I haven't! But thnQ for the idea

ThnQ a lot you guys! Love you all!

Old 08-13-2005, 12:14 PM   #41
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micca
It's ok, guys! I still got a postcard from Sjoukje today Just sweet that you thought about me

ThnQ guys!
Well I promised you didn't I?
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 12:41 PM   #42
country flag Micca

I know! I got it the 11th Thank you sooooo much Sjoukje! You reeally are sweet and the card was the CUTEST!