Marat Quotes / Quotes about Marat - Page 30 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-05-2004, 01:31 PM   #436
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute

"They paid [for] the ticket for the final, one guy is half-dying, another one is playing his best tennis. They want to see a little bit of entertainment."
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2004, 01:32 PM   #437
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Marat Quotes

"I can't ask for anything else. Is probably the best birthday I ever had, especially when it's like 15,000 people that's standing in there, you know, singing the "Happy Birthday." I mean, it's really nice. And after especially the win, beating No. 1 in the world, it's really nice."
Old 02-05-2004, 01:32 PM   #438
country flag Shadow

Default Re: Re: Favourite Marat Quotes

"Of course it's important to have some crowd behind you. Just but if the people, they enjoy my game, I'm more than happy. I mean, everybody is here just is coming for, you know, to play the game, to win the tournament, but also for the crowd to enjoy. It's a part of the game. You have to try to do everything as possible to make the public happy. They are paying the money. I mean, they are paying to watch the matches. They want to see entertainment. If you don't see the crowd, it's not really... Just couple of good points, great matches, you know."
Old 02-05-2004, 01:34 PM   #439
country flag Shadow

Default Re: Re: Re: Favourite Marat Quotes

"Let's say they stole my passport. I don't know who stole it. If I would know I would call him, I would call this person."
Old 02-05-2004, 01:34 PM   #440
country flag Shadow

"They took me to really good doctor -- he is also doctor for the movies. Yes, yes, because actors, they get injured also (laughter). I don't know. Somehow. Don't ask me how."
Old 02-06-2004, 09:03 AM   #441
country flag Vass

Vass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea there is no use of pating his whole interviews here. Just give the links.

Anastasia Myskina, Marat Safin thank you.
Vass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 09:32 AM   #442
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

there are some classic quotes that must not be forgotten Vass

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 10:59 AM   #443
allusion

allusion has a reputation beyond reputeallusion has a reputation beyond reputeallusion has a reputation beyond reputeallusion has a reputation beyond reputeallusion has a reputation beyond reputeallusion has a reputation beyond reputeallusion has a reputation beyond reputeallusion has a reputation beyond reputeallusion has a reputation beyond reputeallusion has a reputation beyond reputeallusion has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, there's a lot of classic-ness that comes from this guy's mouth.
allusion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 12:39 PM   #444
country flag Shadow

Vass, i see no problem. This thread is for his best quotes
Old 02-13-2004, 06:55 PM   #445
country flag Catsou

Catsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond repute

HI I don't remember if we have a thread about other players quotes on Marat gee I should know since I worked on that project Anyway i can't find it so i post it here.

There is a video on eurosport where Goran is talking about Roger and Marat:

For him Roger is the best...Marat is very close from him and all the other players are far behind them lol

http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/...to546856.shtml

Video is called: Ivanisevic: Back to the future
Old 02-13-2004, 07:59 PM   #446
country flag Shadow

lol

I love Goran`s interviews. They are always interesting!
Its so great to see him back Hope i can see him play soon.

Thanks a lot Alex
Old 02-13-2004, 10:07 PM   #447
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

"People can criticize me and say I just play for the money, but if they knew what that meant and were in my situation, they would do the same thing"

I always liked this one for some reason...
Kiara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 12:28 PM   #448
country flag Shadow

Seles paid particular attention to the way Marat Safin overcame an injury that kept him away from tennis much of last year to make a run to the final against Roger Federer. "The way he was able to play so many matches was amazing," Seles said.

thanks to Maryann.
Old 02-14-2004, 02:07 PM   #449
country flag Cris

Cris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Cat and Andrea!!
Old 02-15-2004, 12:51 PM   #450
country flag Shadow

"When I look at a dollar note, I only see a picture of George Washington on a piece of paper. Money is only money. It makes the life easier, but I don't feel sexy or mighty because of that."