Marat Quotes / Quotes about Marat - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-17-2003, 02:36 PM   #361
country flag Cris

Cris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Marat Quotes

Thanks for the quotes Helena!
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2003, 05:30 PM   #362
country flag Catsou

Catsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Favourite Marat Quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cris
Great quotes! Thanks Alex!
what happened to your sister in Mexico?
Oh what I was trying to say is she was in total shock cause it was the first time she was spending Christmas and new year's eve on a beach drinkink some pina colada and eating some tako instead of drinking some red wine with turkey and meat pie LOL She was in shock cause she did not see snow for the first time in her life at Christmas
Old 12-17-2003, 05:35 PM   #363
country flag Catsou

Catsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond repute

It was very difficult playing today. Especially if you're not at your best against such a player, you don't make many games. –Richard Gasquet, 2002 Masters Series Monte Carlo.
Old 12-17-2003, 05:36 PM   #364
country flag Catsou

You try to get a good percentage in there. You are going to mix it up with him because if you give him all one speed he's too good of a returner. You have to do a lot of work out there. You have to do a lot of running, a lot of scrapping and just be really patient. –Greg Rusedski, 2002 Western & Southern Financial Group Masters, Cincinnati.
Old 12-17-2003, 05:37 PM   #365
country flag Catsou

It's tough to judge other guys. I don't like to talk about other guys' results or how playing. But I think he will be all the time a contender for every tournament. So that's because of the talent he has. So I'm sure he would be around for many years as far as he wants. –Gustavo Kuerten, 2002 US Open.
Old 12-17-2003, 05:42 PM   #366
country flag Catsou

That one is hillarious:

On Safin who's not playing well is worth ten times a Di Pasquale playing well. That's what I believe. I was very tense in the beginning. I played my forehands, short shots, good ones. I noticed that he was playing the same way at one stage, and I said, "I have to keep the ball in and see what is going to happen afterwards." I was very concentrated. It was not bad. It was even good. It's good to put on my curriculum vitae. It shows off. I mean, I can say, "I beat Safin." –Arnaud Di Pasquale, 2001 Tennis Masters Series Monte Carlo.

@ ``it's good to put on my curriculum vitae`` and ``On safin who's not playing well is worth ten times a Di Pasquale playing well`` LOL

BTW I'm done with my project I have 13 pages of quotes like that LOL If some of you have others one from different players would you please send it to me? It would be very nice of you girls !
Old 12-17-2003, 05:51 PM   #367
country flag Cris

Cris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond repute

Alex! You should try too. Maybe next year I'll go to USA. Want to spend Christmas and New year's eve with my friends who live there. I'm saving my money.

Thanks! Never read these quotes before.
Old 12-17-2003, 07:09 PM   #368
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Favourite Marat Quotes

Great quotes everyone
Old 12-17-2003, 07:10 PM   #369
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Re: Favourite Marat Quotes

cant wait to see your project, Alex

That quote from Dip is indeed hillarious
Old 12-17-2003, 09:37 PM   #370
country flag Cris

Alex, you finished you project...Congrats!
Can't wait to see this.
Old 12-18-2003, 01:54 AM   #371
country flag Catsou

Oh thank you girls you are all so sweet

But don't get too excited cause it's nothing special...it's only some quotes from other players but it's always nice to hear good stuff on Marat and it took me forever to do it so I'll be glad if you can enjoy it!

Thank you Jessi I'll look around that thread to find more quotes that you post, it's really nice of you to offer to send me some quotes if you ever come across new one
Old 12-18-2003, 12:05 PM   #372
country flag Shadow

thanks for all your work Ales

I always love to read other comments about Marat
Old 12-18-2003, 01:23 PM   #373
country flag Cris

Me too. Alex, I'm sure your project is excellent. A beautiful job. Thanks!
Old 12-18-2003, 07:45 PM   #374
country flag Catsou

Old 12-19-2003, 05:21 AM   #375
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

cool quotes
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote