Marat Quotes / Quotes about Marat - Page 23 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-16-2003, 02:07 PM   #331
country flag Catsou

Catsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't feel old. I felt like I was standing next to a big dude (laughter). I was talking to Trabert. He goes, "He's a big man." I said, "Yeah, he's got a big game." - Pete Sampras USOPen 2000.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2003, 02:09 PM   #332
country flag Catsou

Catsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond repute

He has been known to be a little bit temperamental. That's the nature of his personality. I think that's just part of growing up. He's gotten better at that, but he had his moments today. You know, there's still plenty of time. He's only 20 years old, I believe. Look at his game, that's what you look at first, then you look at his mental side, which I think is still pretty strong. – Pete Sampras Tennis Masters Cup Lisbon 2000
Old 12-16-2003, 02:15 PM   #333
country flag Catsou

Hi girls Those quotes are from a project I'm working on...
I'm working on all the players quotes about Marat....pretty funny and interesting..I'll let you know when I'm done!
Old 12-16-2003, 02:25 PM   #334
country flag Catsou

It's totally OT but we had a big snowstorm yesterday...we had about 50 centimeters some place had more than 60 cm. It's very beautiful with all the Christmas lights and decorations...It's our first snowstorm of the winter I looooooooo it I guess it's a little bit warmer at your place Cris LOL
Old 12-16-2003, 02:29 PM   #335
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Marat Quotes

the Quotes are amazing

great idea with the project Alex
Old 12-16-2003, 02:30 PM   #336
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Favourite Marat Quotes

you are so lucky

I love snow. And here we are still waiting for the first snow this year. I hope it will happen soon!
Old 12-16-2003, 02:46 PM   #337
country flag Cris

Cris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the quotes Alex!
About your project, great idea!
Snow!
It's little a bit warmer here... hehe... 38C Me
Old 12-16-2003, 03:22 PM   #338
country flag Catsou

Hi girls, glad to hear you like the quotes and you think my project could be interesting
Andrea I'm shure you'll have some snow soon LOL Cris, 38 C. I'll die for shure...seriously I can't imagine spending Christmas in short and t-shirt..that's so weird for me But I'll love to have a nice tan though I'm so white right now it's not even funny ! I'll love to got to the beach so maybe we can exchange our home for a week you come playing in the snow and I'll go at the beach ....what do you think about that?
Old 12-16-2003, 03:25 PM   #339
country flag Catsou

here's some more quotes form my project:

I mean, he's just more powerful, I think. He serves harder than I did at 19. Our games were different. I was more of a slasher coming in, serve-and-volleying more. You know, I think with Lleyton, they're the future of the game. Doesn't have very many holes. Moves well for a big guy. Got some great gets today. I mean, he's going to be a threat here. He's going to be a threat at the French, at Australia. The grass might be a struggle. But he's going to win many majors. -Pete Sampras USOPen 2000.
Old 12-16-2003, 03:26 PM   #340
country flag Catsou

You know, he still hits the ball well off both wings, he has a lot of power. He's 6'5" and moves great. He has a huge serve. I mean, the guy has weapons that can come together on different levels on any given day. -Andre Agassi Tennis Masters Cup Lisbon 2000
Old 12-16-2003, 03:30 PM   #341
country flag Catsou

That's one of my fav:

Well, I think, as we've seen this year, especially at The Open, he's got the game. He's got the big serve. He's got the big weapons. In order to dominate consistently, you know, be No. 1 in the world for years, it takes a pretty good mental attitude. I think he has it, but it's definitely difficult, the demand of each week, the pressure is on you. It's a feeling I think we all, when we got to No. 1, felt. I felt it when I was 21, 22. I'm sure he'll go through his moments, but I think he's the future. He's one of the guys. It's hard to say if he'll dominate each year, but, he's got the game. – Pete Sampras Tennis Masters Cup Lisbon 2000
Old 12-16-2003, 03:54 PM   #342
country flag Jessi

Jessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsou
Hi girls Those quotes are from a project I'm working on...
I'm working on all the players quotes about Marat....pretty funny and interesting..I'll let you know when I'm done!
Sounds great, Alex! Will you be putting them up on a site?
v vvvvvvv vvvvvv

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." ~ John Lennon
Jessi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 03:56 PM   #343
country flag Jessi

Jessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys for all the quotes.

Andrea, thanks for the list. I hadn't seen it before. Can't believe Dick is No.2
v vvvvvvv vvvvvv

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." ~ John Lennon
Jessi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 07:27 PM   #344
country flag Cris

Cris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsou
Hi girls, glad to hear you like the quotes and you think my project could be interesting
Andrea I'm shure you'll have some snow soon LOL Cris, 38 C. I'll die for shure...seriously I can't imagine spending Christmas in short and t-shirt..that's so weird for me But I'll love to have a nice tan though I'm so white right now it's not even funny ! I'll love to got to the beach so maybe we can exchange our home for a week you come playing in the snow and I'll go at the beach ....what do you think about that?
Alex, you read my mind! Let's change! Snow is just a dream... Christmas must be wonderful there.
For me, it's a tradition spend new year's eve with my friends and family on the beach. It's beautiful. At midnight, everybody drink champagne, sing, kiss and hug each other. Fireworks show is amazing! And January 1st is my bf's birthday. Big celebration! Love it! One day, you have to come here and see this!

Thanks for the nice quotes!
Old 12-16-2003, 07:32 PM   #345
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Favourite Marat Quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessi
carrot, consider yourself lucky you live in Europe
not really we still have the Henman matches during Wimbledon that I love to watch on mute!!!
but apart from that it's all good
Kiara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote