Tempting Tuesday - Montreal - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-09-2005, 01:25 AM   #1
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tempting Tuesday - Montreal

Keep your head about you, and try not to be overcome by greed, one of the 7 deadly sins. Plays later if possible (I am currently out of action). Also keep in mind that favourites have a better record in masters and slams than average international series events - basically, because they care more.

also, I am currently in dire straits, please vote for me here, this is embarrassing, I am down 6-0 6-0 5-0 :

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=48191

thank you all .
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2005, 01:49 AM   #2
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tempting Tuesday - Montreal

Ljubo over Dent

Ferrero over Coria

Berdman over Melzer

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 07:23 AM   #3
bad gambler

Gasquet will be the future number 1 someday, the guy was incredible against Misha, first time I saw him live and liked what I saw. Never seen anyone hit his groundies so flat and his adaptability on all surfaces is impressive. He lost me a bit of money but was a pleasure to see, and looks like he was pretty fit so must have recovered from the flu.

Saw also Henman unbelievably choke against the Dominator - i feel sorry for those who had money on him because he was cruising and all of a sudden had the yips on serve.

Finally watched Nalbandian put the cleaners through Chela in the last of the afternoon matches - given federer's absence, he is worth a bet on the outright market, if he plays to his potential (and doesn't bottle) he can win this tournament. Some of his shotmaking was incredible and chela looked completely lost out there especially the second set. Also looks like he has lost a bit of weight.

Pretty late over here but only one play for me:

Ljubicic to beat Dent - $1.90 (5 units)

I'm off to bed
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 07:24 AM   #4
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

Good night last night with both Ancic and Nalbandian getting up

Tonight I will be taking Ljubicic over Dent and Nadal over Moya

Reasoning: http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=7791

Good luck lads
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 07:55 AM   #5
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Kiefer X Johansson X Berdych
Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 08:12 AM   #6
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Bolelli over Montanes @2.12
Ljubicic (x Davydenko) @2.19
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 08:41 AM   #7
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Best Bet Radek Stepanek over Robin Soderling!!!Saw good signs of Radek's first game back and was takin out by the hot Blake in a tough game,expect the same but this time Radek to triump!!!

5 units Stepanek!!!
5 units Berdych!!! single bet add on
2 units on Stepanek/Berdych!!!
2 units on Berdych/T Johansson!!!
1 unit on Step/Berd/Johan!!!!back bet wit a parlay on Karlovic,just incase his serve is on and he thinks his playin Leyton and not Thomas!!!!lol

Lean on Dent but no play yet!!!!Also Acasuso and El Aynaoiu are too over priced and if u can get + hcp games for each would be good value!!!Especially if smokin Joe is on,Arnaud will have a tough time wit no easy pts also if Younes serves well this game could be separated by tie breaks against Lopez!!!!!

Last edited by sports freak : 08-09-2005 at 11:56 AM.
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 11:38 AM   #8
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

Sucha + Mantilla + Mayer + Peng + Mirza + Reynolds + Almagro + SHOCK ML + Clement @11.06

adding
Mayer + Mantilla + Malisse + Clement
Berdych Single
Santoro Single

Last edited by SwiSha : 08-09-2005 at 12:41 PM.
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 12:17 PM   #9
country flag coolbeans

coolbeans has a reputation beyond reputecoolbeans has a reputation beyond reputecoolbeans has a reputation beyond reputecoolbeans has a reputation beyond reputecoolbeans has a reputation beyond reputecoolbeans has a reputation beyond reputecoolbeans has a reputation beyond reputecoolbeans has a reputation beyond reputecoolbeans has a reputation beyond reputecoolbeans has a reputation beyond reputecoolbeans has a reputation beyond repute

karlovic has gotto be worth a punt at 5/4..with the courts playing really quick
coolbeans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 12:34 PM   #10

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbeans
karlovic has gotto be worth a punt at 5/4..with the courts playing really quick
Thanks for the info on the courts,dont forget Thomas is an ex Aust Open Champion,when i saw him won that yr the courts werent slow and his return of serves and shots were mind blowing sometimes,Ivo will have to serve very well and hope Johansson has an off day returning his serve cos Thomas will be too good at ground level IMO!!!!!peace
Old 08-09-2005, 12:45 PM   #11

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Thanks for the info on the courts,dont forget Thomas is an ex Aust Open Champion,when i saw him won that yr the courts werent slow and his return of serves and shots were mind blowing sometimes,Ivo will have to serve very well and hope Johansson has an off day returning his serve cos Thomas will be too good at ground level IMO!!!!!peace
I agree. Thomas to win 6 - 4, 6 - 4
Old 08-09-2005, 12:56 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
I agree. Thomas to win 6 - 4, 6 - 4
wouldnt suprise me if there was a tie breaker!!! 7-6, 6-4!!!
Go Johansson!!!!
Old 08-09-2005, 12:59 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
wouldnt suprise me if there was a tie breaker!!! 7-6, 6-4!!!
Go Johansson!!!!
Looks like we both agree on Berdych X Johansson but if you're game, follow me and throw in Kiefer.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:14 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
Looks like we both agree on Berdych X Johansson but if you're game, follow me and throw in Kiefer.
That game is a 50-50,but good luck on Kiefer,the things is he should win cos of the surface but just dont like betting against the fighter Massu!!!Also im not game wit Kiefer after he lost to Schuettler not long ago!!!!put him on me black list temperarily!!!!
Old 08-09-2005, 01:30 PM   #15
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

I think Dancevic has a fair chance vs X-man
Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote