Who's going? Who has already been there? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-07-2005, 06:46 AM   #1
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who's going? Who has already been there?

I know it's still a long time to go.

Well, who's planning on going to this tournament? I was thinking about going to this tournament the other day because a close friend of mine lives close to Lyon and in case he allows me to stay at his place I would be stupid if I let this great chance slip.

Approximately 4 weeks before the tournament starts I would be 100% sure whether I can go or not. I'm kinda anxious already though and since there are several questions that I want to be answered before making any more plans I was wondering if there was someone on this board who has been there already and would be willing to tell me...
...how much the tickets approximately cost...
...and if it's easy to meet players at this tournament and to watch them practice...
...and of course I'd also love to know the players' hotel.

Thank you so much in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2005, 11:52 AM   #2
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's going? Who has already been there?

Hello
i live next to Lyon and i already went to the tournament twice, of course, i will go this year too, i think i'm able to answer all your questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa!
...how much the tickets approximately cost...
1rst raw: monday-tuesday: 35€
wed-thursday: 50€
fri-saturday-sunday:60€
i will take a look for the other areas
Quote:
...and if it's easy to meet players at this tournament and to watch them practice...
No absolutely not! you can't see any player training because there is NO training courts, only the central court and another smaller court for the doubles but players have to train somewhere else and you're not allowed to see them... about meeting players? not easy, really... that's only my opinion.. the first time i only met Santoro the second time Malisse and Ferrero but i was backstage! so i let you guess...
Quote:
...and of course I'd also love to know the players' hotel.
I have an idea about that but.. nothing official

tell me when you'll be sure if you're going or not...

Marcelo Rios - Hugo Armando (my Hugo's blog) - David Ferrer

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
to my "pti potes" Diego Junqueira , Gustavo Marcaccio & "Régis" Guzman
and Vince
Le crado Zabaleta "EveRRRybody"
Eléa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 01:03 PM   #3
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for answering my questions.
I still haven't talked to my friend at whose place I want to stay but I'm going to email him today or so. If I don't get a reply I will call him on his birthday which is on August 31 and then I can tell you if I can really go.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 08-22-2005, 11:41 AM   #4
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you so much for answering my questions.
I still haven't talked to my friend at whose place I want to stay but I'm going to email him today or so. If I don't get a reply I will call him on his birthday which is on August 31 and then I can tell you if I can really go.
oK, don't hesitate to ask me if you need other informations

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
and Vince
Old 08-22-2005, 06:36 PM   #5
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eléa
oK, don't hesitate to ask me if you need other informations
Alright, I will be sure to ask you in case I have some more questions.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 08-23-2005, 11:55 PM   #6
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

there are trainning courts but it's not in the stadium, it's a liltle bit far from it!!!!!
as every year i'll go to this tournament !!!

It's quite easy to met players in LYON: i met Santorro, LLodra, Safin, Kuerten, Clement, Schuettler, schrichapan, youzhny and many other!!!!!!!
U don't hav to necessary go backstage to meet them!!!!!!!!!!

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cañas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
NaDALiTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 11:56 PM   #7
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

i'm a bit dispointed because Nadal and Safin are there every year except this year!!!!!I've heard that andy roddick will be there wit all french players!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cañas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
NaDALiTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 11:30 AM   #8
country flag Nikki♥

I can't wait for the commitment list to come out.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 08-24-2005, 11:30 AM   #9
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaDALiTa
It's quite easy to met players in LYON: i met Santorro, LLodra, Safin, Kuerten, Clement, Schuettler, schrichapan, youzhny and many other!!!!!!!
U don't hav to necessary go backstage to meet them!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 08-24-2005, 01:39 PM   #10
country flag Eléa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaDALiTa
there are trainning courts but it's not in the stadium, it's a liltle bit far from it!!!!!
Where? please tell me!

and Vince
Old 08-29-2005, 06:38 AM   #11
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eléa
Where? please tell me!
I wanna know it too.

I'll be in Lyon tomorrow morning as I have to change busses there (my final destination will be Grenoble for a few days), maybe I have some time there (I won't get my travel schedule until tonight short before I leave) to check out a bit of the city.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 10-03-2005, 04:30 PM   #12
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

hy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 04:52 PM   #13
country flag Nikki♥

Hi Miruna!

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 10-07-2005, 05:00 PM   #14
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

hy princesa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 06:45 PM   #15
country flag carofr

carofr has a reputation beyond reputecarofr has a reputation beyond reputecarofr has a reputation beyond reputecarofr has a reputation beyond reputecarofr has a reputation beyond reputecarofr has a reputation beyond reputecarofr has a reputation beyond reputecarofr has a reputation beyond reputecarofr has a reputation beyond reputecarofr has a reputation beyond reputecarofr has a reputation beyond repute

hello girls
i m caroline i m 20 i m french and i will come in lyon i will be alone during the week and i would like to know if you would be agree to meet me so we could spend time together at the stadium and go out together after the tennis sessions it would be very funny
i know people at this forum (like anne claire, ... ) but nobody comes in lyon i let you my mail so if you are interested you can write me and we will see how to do
i will be in lyon sunday evening i can read my mails till saturday morning
i wish you to answer me thanks
caro
carolinekes@yahoo.fr
carofr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote