KIWI in Montreal!!!!!!!! Rogers Cup 2005! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-11-2005, 03:18 AM   #31
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI in Montreal!!!!!!!! Rogers Cup 2005!

We were holding down teh Kiwi love!
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2005, 03:31 AM   #32
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Hello.Well it is almost midnight here.Because of the rain,Nadal played pretty late and I HAD to stay for Nadal.lol.I was again at the fence at 9am but my friend got me a pass so I got in! lol.I had to be at the level 100 again today and yes I was right in his face,first row,screaming! As I received my pass,he showed up,pretty happy and saidh so you got in today! So I guess that you'll be at my practice? oh YES.There I was on court no1 ..almost all alone! He was there for 30 minutes and we walked back.He asked if I would be there and I said of course but then he added..in front of me..lol.I think that I'm becoming one of his superstition! lol.Cause when I sit NOT in front of him..he loses! lol.Ok about the 0-40 in the second set..I was going cRAZY but God must love him..it started to rain! he came back and it was pretty humid and I think that Dent was affected by that.Anyway Nicolas played SO WELL today,a lot better than yesterday.He had so many breaks points but Dent was doing aces after aces..anyway he won,he was happy.I went in the lounge to see him.He came after 10 minutes and I said :you must be feeling a lot better cause you played a great match and he said but now it could be Agassi,you know he is a FRIEND.Oh god,I think that he thinks a little too much of Agassi and THAT might affect the match.Agassi didn,t play THAT well today,I was there and I thought,yes he can beat him.At this time,I don,t know when he,ll play but It will be on center court for sure and I will try to see him practice tomorrow morning.

MARY....it was you..I knew it somehow..didn,t you see me,the blonde girl with short hair in front of him?? I was screaming in french..no.I saw Kiwi taking pics with people but I waited in the corner to walk back to the players'lounge with him.WE MISSED eachother! lol
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:36 AM   #33
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Kiwi ! Now put up a good fight against Agassi.

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:59 AM   #34
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again for the report Karine. Mary I'm glad that you finally got to meet Nicolas.

Karine, I agree with you about Agassi being his friend/mentor/husband of Steffi and that it could affect the match. I really hopes that he doesn't go out there and play half ass or I'll be kicking that ass next week in Cinci.

It will be on tv tonight live so I'm anxious to see how it turns out.
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 12:10 PM   #35
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

ok ,i'm off to the tennis tournament and it is only 8am and he'll play at 7:30pm.He is supposed to practice at 10am on center court..but that was yesterday so I don't know if he will or not! I need to talk to him before the match.He dOES have chances if he plays like yesterday and forget about friendship.On this morning's paper it was saying:it is a pretty easy choice to make tonight ..Agassi or Kiefer?? so US on the BOARD it is...Kiefer! lol..It is US against the world..but i'll fight tonight I promise! lol.
Old 08-11-2005, 12:44 PM   #36
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna be having a mini party at my house tonight for him waving the flag again... All positive energy going to Kiwi tonight

And thanks kek... I was a bit but hey, I got a sentence out

Last edited by mary b : 08-11-2005 at 12:46 PM.
knight_ley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 01:12 PM   #37
country flag urbanjae

urbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
I'm gonna be having a mini party at my house tonight for him waving the flag again... All positive energy going to Kiwi tonight

And thanks kek... I was a bit but hey, I got a sentence out
Yay, I'm so proud of you and happy for you, Mary I was hoping you'd get to meet him ... even if it was just saying one sentence!

Rafael Nadal | Roger Federer | Alexander Waske | Marcos Baghdatis | Mario Ancic

Goran Ivanisevic will forever be my first tennis love.
urbanjae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 02:48 PM   #38
country flag kiwifan80
Banned!

kiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody have anyway of recording the Agassi match t-night or uploading it on the internet. I just cancled my cable, so I won't be able to see it
kiwifan80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 02:53 PM   #39
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
THAT WAS US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were the only German flag! We were debating holding it out, but people straight across from us had a Chile flag and I was like "WE'RE WAVING IT THE WHOLE TIME" hahaha... Yayyy!!! We screamed for him the whole time too That is fun Great match
Very good job from you giving the Chilean fans some opposition! One German flag among the lots of Chilean ones is better than none, even though it's only a drop in the ocean...

Go Kiwi today!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 09:34 PM   #40
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Very good job from you giving the Chilean fans some opposition! One German flag among the lots of Chilean ones is better than none, even though it's only a drop in the ocean...

Go Kiwi today!

Yea by the end of the match there were 7 or 8 Chilean flags to our 1 German flag But hey, like you said, at least he knew he had some crazy kids there for him
Old 08-12-2005, 12:58 AM   #41
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I just noticed Kiwi is not wearing Nike shirts anymore. Any story to this?

Sorry if this is discussed somewhere else in this thread or forum.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 01:18 AM   #42
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
I just noticed Kiwi is not wearing Nike shirts anymore. Any story to this?

Sorry if this is discussed somewhere else in this thread or forum.

He left Nike a while ago....... He was with Adidas for a while and then the start of this year he went with Wilson
Old 08-12-2005, 01:20 AM   #43
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 02:04 AM   #44
country flag kiwiteami

oK I need a shower badly but I have things to say first.He practiced at 10am and looked pretty pissed off this morning,he didn,t sign autographs or took pics.I decided to walk and he came and joined me,we talked but not about tennis.Tonight I was there,second row,I was talking to his coach who was like in front of me.Then came this girl.At first I thought that it was Inga cause she looked like her..but I,m pretty sure that it wasn,t here,INga looked pretty smart.Anyway LOOK I am SO SORRY to say so but THANK GOD I know that Nicolas IS NOT like that in real life cause I would hate him! I was MEAN tonight so mean.Agassi had to go get his racket at some point! It wasn,t pretty to see.I left and the coach and the girl stayed outside cause he needed to smoke then,they left inside,she came back outside and went another way..a new girlfriend? I don,t know.Anyway he is off to cincinnati..and thank god that I know him outside all that acuse..I would hate him..like all those people tonight! I'm off to take a shower.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:17 AM   #45
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Ok guys I finally decided to resize some of my Kiwi pix from Monday & Tuesday!

Here are the first set from his practice on Monday ::
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _05montreal_kiwi_05.jpg (46.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg _05montreal_kiwi_06.jpg (42.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg _05montreal_kiwi_07.jpg (35.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg _05montreal_kiwi_08.jpg (43.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg _05montreal_kiwi_09.jpg (48.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg _05montreal_kiwi_10.jpg (36.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg _05montreal_kiwi_11.jpg (35.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg _05montreal_kiwi_12.jpg (40.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg _05montreal_kiwi_13.jpg (32.7 KB, 7 views)