KIWI in Montreal!!!!!!!! Rogers Cup 2005! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-06-2005, 06:08 AM   #1
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Talking KIWI in Montreal!!!!!!!! Rogers Cup 2005!

Main Draw

(1) NADAL, Rafael ESP v MOYA, Carlos ESP
MELLO, Ricardo BRA v (WC) BESTER, Philip CAN
SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn THA v GROSJEAN, Sebastien FRA
YOUZHNY, Mikhail RUS v (15) GASQUET, Richard FRA

(12) JOHANSSON, Thomas SWE v KARLOVIC, Ivo CRO
MALISSE, Xavier BEL v (WC) DANCEVIC, Frank CAN
ROCHUS, Christophe BEL v PAVEL, Andrei ROM
HORNA, Luis PER v (8) PUERTA, Mariano ARG

(3) RODDICK, Andy USA v MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA
Qualifier v ACASUSO, Jose ARG
ROCHUS, Olivier BEL v Qualifier
SODERLING, Robin SWE v (14) STEPANEK, Radek CZE

(9) NALBANDIAN, David ARG v CHELA, Juan Ignacio ARG
Qualifier v BECK, Karol SVK
MELZER, Jurgen AUT v BERDYCH, Tomas CZE
(WC) NIEMEYER, Frederic CAN v (5) DAVYDENKO, Nikolay RUS

(6) GAUDIO, Gaston ARG v Qualifier
(WC) STECKLEY, Rob CAN v CARLSEN, Kenneth DEN
LOPEZ, Feliciano ESP v EL AYNAOUI, Younes MAR
Qualifier v (11) ROBREDO, Tommy ESP

(13) LJUBICIC, Ivan CRO v DENT, Taylor USA
KIEFER, Nicolas GER v MASSU, Nicolas CHI
Qualifier v SPADEA, Vincent USA
MARTIN, Alberto ESP v (4) AGASSI, Andre USA

(7) CORIA, Guillermo ARG v FERRERO, Juan Carlos ESP
FERRER, David ESP v SANTORO, Fabrice FRA
NOVAK, Jiri CZE v ANDREEV, Igor RUS
HRBATY, Dominik SVK v (10) HENMAN, Tim GBR

(16) GONZALEZ, Fernando CHI v MIRNYI, Max BLR
Qualifier v RUSEDSKI, Greg GBR
SAULNIER, Cyril FRA v ANCIC, Mario CRO
Qualifier v (2) HEWITT, Lleyton AUS

++

As you guys know I'll be up in Montreal till Thursday, so hopefully I'll get some good pictures to bring back for you guys I leave Saturday afternoon!

Auf Gehts Kiwi !!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

Old 08-06-2005, 11:38 AM   #2
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI in Montreal!!!!!!!! Rogers Cup 2005!

Not the best draw. I guess, let's take one match at a time. Good luck!
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 03:00 PM   #3
country flag kiwifan80
Banned!

kiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah not a good draw at all. Dent 's been play'n well recently- as has Agassi. But the first round first. I have no clue how Massu is playing, but regardless I still expect him to win. Good Luck KIWI!!
kiwifan80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 10:10 PM   #4
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,ok I just arrived home,half dead.i had a friend with me who is now in love with Lopez..lol.As for Nicolas,well found him cute but didn't like his temper.So I got there,he was parctising at 11am with Johansson.I saw him,went there to say hi,he came,smiled,we kissed and I asked about how he was today,he said 98% fine..and he cut his hair a little and shaved! Shirtless,with now like 5 chains around his neck,he was on court for an hour.He left,looked my way but my pal and I were SO hungry we went out for something to eat.We saw other practices..Ancic,Agassi,Nadal,Moya,etc. At 3pm Nicolas was back on court with Davidenko.He didn,t look too happy,he was coughing and they were palying like a match.At some point he looked at me and said aie aie and I started to laugh.So after that like 20 girls around me..you know him? bla bla bla..Me..NO..lol.Again he was serving..not his best serves and he looked at me and said:I thought that your country was supposed to be a cold one? So I said,well it is NOT like Indianapolis! Then people were looking at me! He got pissed off,started to scream,threw balls in the air,my pal was like..ok bad temper! Then,he was about to leave,I just stood there and looked at him,he turned around,waved to me.Like 30 people wanted autographs and pics he took a pic almost turned his back to the girl,signed like 3 autographs and left.My friend doesn't like him..lol.And she said why is he so nice to you and like that with others? I don,t know! He practised today 2:30 minutes on court..I am SO dead! BUT GOD he looked GOOD! lol
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 12:57 AM   #5
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report Karine. Maybe his angry temper will post some good results this week. To me, it shows that he is determind and focused. He doesn't have any points really to defend this week, so a good showing here will definitely benefit.
Old 08-07-2005, 07:36 PM   #6
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Again it is me.I just arrived from the tournament,I was pretty early there.Nicolas was on court 3 at 10am with Pavel.I was with 2 pals ,one who is in love with Nadal but likes Nicolas but had never seen him in person.So we were waiting,he arrived late.He looked at me and smiled.200 people were there.He seemed pretty happy at first,smiling but then,he was pissed off and my friend,like the one yesterday said:gorgeous but what a temper! lol.Well that is the way I love my Kiwi! lol.After an hour,I knew where to catch him, people wanted autographs ,pics..he just declined.He arrived to the door before me.He looked,waited,I went there to see him,he kissed me and I asked if he was playing tomorrow and he told me that he was supposed to but that massu had asked for another day!! So I said,ok I have to go cause my friend wants to see Nadal and he asked and you? and I said:well I love the way he plays but my pal finds him gorgeous.He smiled and said:do you find him gorgeous? and I felt my face becoming RED and I said sure he is but he's too young and not like my type like you.I HEARD MYSELF SAYING THAT! I was like OH god SHUT up and run.He became all red,come on,it's not like he doesn't know.So I said,well I better return to see my friends now and he added and I guess I,ll see you tomorrow..I said YES ..there you go..that was my day.Humiliation YES but by now he's getting used to the stupid things that I say all the times! lol
Old 08-07-2005, 07:41 PM   #7
country flag Space Cowgirl

Space Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond repute

love the reports, Karine, keep 'em coming!!

Rainer = Lion
Kiwi = Scarecrow
Tommy = Tin Man
Flo = Dorothy

...but I still love 'em

Member #2 of Waskeholics United
Space Cowgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 11:24 PM   #8
country flag kiwiteami

Well,it looks like Massu got what he wanted,Kiwi is NOT playing tomorrow! I just saw the matches for tomorrow,it is going to be a lONG day! lol.Of course,I will be there to see him practice.Maybe it is better like that,one more day to rest,relax and well he is still sick so another day off is always better.He was coughing pretty badly today.I'll try to be a good girl tomorrow..but I can,t promise you anything.! lol
Old 08-07-2005, 11:24 PM   #9
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Kiwi !!!

What a bad draw !!! I don´t know who´s worse, Ivan or Dent? I hope that he wins at least the first round and maybe Kiwi can surprise us all in the second round.

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 11:49 PM   #10
country flag kek

Thanks for the reports Karine. If he was coughing a lot today, a another days rest will be good.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:26 AM   #11
country flag kiwiteami

THere I go again.I am SO tired.I was there very early and saw Nicolas leaving to practice before the doors openned! I RAN as soon as they did..lol.There he was.He practiced for an hour,seemed pretty happy today.Lots of people were there so I didn,t see Mary.At the end,I was waiting for him in a corner cause he usually walks.he took a last pic,maybe it was with Mary..lol...I don,t know! He saw me and we walked to the door together.He is in shape,will play tomorrow first match at 11am so I won't see his practice cause the doors open at 10am but I will be at the fence to try to see him and scream a bonne chance (good luck) to him..yes I have NO shame! I am bringing my german flag tomorrow cause I know there will be lots of Massu's supporters! lets hope he wins..he better! bye
Old 08-09-2005, 12:50 PM   #12
country flag zethand

zethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond repute

Go Kiwi beat Massu!!!!
zethand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 05:02 PM   #13
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing score!

Kiefer d. Massu 6-3 6-2
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 05:58 PM   #14
country flag kek

Nice decisive win.

Looks like it's going to be Ljubicic which is going to be very difficult. He is very good on hard courts and these courts look like they are pretty fast. Nicolas will definitely need to be on his game and play well to beat Ivan.

They have played 2 times and Ivan has won in straights.
Old 08-09-2005, 06:02 PM   #15
country flag kiwifan80
Banned!

kiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond repute

An easy win as expected. Well, Done!! Kiwi- I'm nervous 'bout Ivan if they face off, though
kiwifan80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote