MTF Fantasy Survivor: Tribal Council #3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-04-2005, 07:33 PM   #1
country flag I<3Lindsay

I<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond repute
Default MTF Fantasy Survivor: Tribal Council #3

Hello Wai and Ahi Tribe! In the 1st twist of the game, we had individual immunity instead of tribal immunity!

In a challenge of brains, Juan Carlos from the Ahi Tribe and Mario from the Wai Tribe won immunity!

So, do to the twist, both tribes have to vote 1 person from the tribe. Since you have both been here before, i trust you know what you're doing .

Everyone is vulnerable this week, except for Juan Carlos and Mario. You can vote for anyone else, EXCEPT YOURSELF!

Your vote must be send by pm and must include all of the following to be valid:

-Your player's name
-The player you are voting for
-Reason you are voting for them*
NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR SOMEONE ON YOUR OWN TRIBE!

*Don't worry, the voters name will not be revealed so feel free to speak your mind.

If any of the above are missing from your vote, your vote becomes invalid and will count against you!

If you fail to vote before the deadline, it will result in a vote against you!

The deadline is Saturday, August 6th at 10:00 am est.

If you have any questions, let me know. Otherwise, get your votes in!

Last edited by I<3Lindsay : 08-04-2005 at 08:02 PM.
I<3Lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2005, 07:43 PM   #2
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Fantasy Survivor: Tribal Council #3

do i have to vote for a member of my tribe or the other one or doesn't it matter?
Old 08-04-2005, 08:01 PM   #3
country flag I<3Lindsay

I<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinna
do i have to vote for a member of my tribe or the other one or doesn't it matter?
sorry, i forgot to specify that:

You can only vote for someone ON YOUR OWN TRIBE.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:57 PM   #4
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

so 2 has to leave altogether?
Old 08-06-2005, 06:16 PM   #5
country flag I<3Lindsay

Ahi Tribe

Hello Ahi Tribe! I have recieved your tribe's votes, and they have been tallied. The only person safe is Juan Carlos, everyone else is vulnerable. Good Luck.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area and the game immediately.

1st vote...

-Rafael
- He hasn't been much of a team player

1 vote Rafael.
Next vote...

-Carlos
-I don’t really know them compared to my other tribe members

1 vote Rafael, 1 vote Carlos.
Next vote...

-Mariano
-I didn’t vote.

1 vote Rafael, 1 vote Carlos, 1 vote Mariano.
Next vote...

-Goran
-I didn’t vote.

1 vote Rafael, 1 vote Carlos, 1 vote Mariano, 1 vote Goran.
Next vote...

-Carlos
-I didn’t vote

2 votes Carlos, 1 vote Rafael, 1 vote Mariano, 1 vote Goran.
Next vote...

-Rafael
-I didn’t vote

2 votes Carlos, 2 votes Rafael, 1 vote Mariano, 1 vote Goran.
Final vote...

The 3rd person voted out of MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii is...

-Carlos
-Just because I haven't seen much of this player around... I don't know them as well as others in the group

I'm sorry to say that Carlos has been voted out of the Ahi Tribe and the game. Good bye.
Old 08-06-2005, 06:34 PM   #6
country flag I<3Lindsay

Wai Tribe

Hello Wai Tribe, and welcome to the 3rd tribal council! I have received your votes and tallied them up. The only person that is safe from the vote is Mario, as he has individual immunity. Good luck!

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I’ll read the votes…

1st vote…

-Marat
-He doesn't seem to have a positive attitude or to be very active.

1 vote Marat.
Next vote…
-James
-Because my fingers couldn't type anything else & I know the others more (not all of them). I am very sorry.

1 vote Marat, 1 vote James.
3rd vote…

-James
-I had to vote someone and I am sorry James I got nothing with you. Hope you don’t mind.

2 votes James, 1 vote Marat.
Next vote…
-Nicolas
-I picked it out of a hat because I was confused
2 votes James, 1 vote Marat, 1 vote Nicolas.
Next vote…
-Marat
-I think they contribute the least.

2 votes James, 2 votes Marat, 1 vote Nicolas.
6th vote…
-James
-

3 votes James, 2 votes Marat, 1 vote Nicolas.
Last Vote…

-Andy
-I didn’t vote.

3 votes James, 2 votes Marat, 1 vote Nicolas, 1 vote Andy.
The 4th person voted out of MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii is…
James!

I’m sorry to say good bye to James, the 4th person voted out of MTF Fantasy Survivor. He was the 2nd person voted off the Wai Tribe, and we bid him farewell!
Old 08-06-2005, 06:36 PM   #7
country flag I<3Lindsay

Good bye Carlos and James! The game will miss you! I hope you will play again in the future!

As for the rest of you keep following MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii. Who will be the sole survivor?
Old 08-06-2005, 06:40 PM   #8
country flag molikfan2004

molikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond repute

NO!! What!!
molikfan2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 06:46 PM   #9

molikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond repute

James I am sorry about that vote for u!! I never really got to know u but I still would never have voted u out!! U done great Keep well!! Now I am really confused I dunno how this tribe votes!! Blah we better just win immunity now otherwise I might go

Bye James
Old 08-07-2005, 12:25 AM   #10
country flag Fi-Fi

Fi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond repute

it's ok...i had fun while it lasted

Bye!
Old 08-07-2005, 12:26 AM   #11
country flag Fi-Fi

Fi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by molikfan2004
James I am sorry about that vote for u!! I never really got to know u but I still would never have voted u out!! U done great Keep well!! Now I am really confused I dunno how this tribe votes!! Blah we better just win immunity now otherwise I might go

Bye James

that made me feel better
Old 08-07-2005, 12:33 AM   #12

Even though I never knew u U were a great tribemate and I was shocked u left!! I thought u Iza Corinna and Alonso would be like the final 4 from our tribe Boy was I wrong!!
Old 08-07-2005, 12:47 AM   #13
country flag Fi-Fi

you actually thought that? i knew i wouldn't progress very far because i haven't been on mtf very long and in the end it all comes down to popularity i think
Old 08-07-2005, 01:37 AM   #14

I know But i am not that known either so I could be next
Old 08-07-2005, 11:33 AM   #15
country flag Fi-Fi

i just realised that everybody that voted for me seemed to feel bad for doing it...don't feel guilty guys! i know you had vote for someone so i'm not holding anything against anyone
i'll miss being on the wai tribe and good luck in this challenge!