Athletics - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-05-2005, 09:01 AM   #16
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Athletics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambillfan
My favourite events are the 10,000m and Triple Jump!

Good luck to Paula Radcliffe in the 10,000m, I love watching Paula run!
I am glad that Françoise Mbango Etone is competing in the Triple Jump, I enjoyed watching her win gold at Athens
surely Kenny Bekele and King Gabre are more exciting to watch over the 10,000m distance?
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2005, 09:03 AM   #17
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra
I didnt see any thread about athletics in here and the Words are coming soon so i decied to start one
Well i am (almost)only intetrested with the triple jump

BTW Does anyone know where i can find some pics from the super gps this year?
if you like triple jump, does that mean you are a Lebedeva fan?
Old 08-05-2005, 09:04 AM   #18
country flag siobhan

siobhan has a reputation beyond reputesiobhan has a reputation beyond reputesiobhan has a reputation beyond reputesiobhan has a reputation beyond reputesiobhan has a reputation beyond reputesiobhan has a reputation beyond reputesiobhan has a reputation beyond reputesiobhan has a reputation beyond reputesiobhan has a reputation beyond reputesiobhan has a reputation beyond reputesiobhan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really looking forward to Helsinki, I love athletics. I'm mostly interested in the technical disciplines, all throwing and jumping, and of course decathlon and heptathlon.

Nando's Chicas' Chat World

==> Poltermühle | Hörspiel-Board | Hörspiel-Chat <==
siobhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 10:13 AM   #19
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
surely Kenny Bekele and King Gabre are more exciting to watch over the 10,000m distance?
Any African male is more interesting to watch in these great events. Go the steeplechase that's the event.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:20 AM   #20
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Any African male is more interesting to watch in these great events. Go the steeplechase that's the event.
lol.. for some reason i have never taken a liking to the steeplechase.
Old 08-05-2005, 11:26 AM   #21
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol.. for some reason i have never taken a liking to the steeplechase.
You don't like it when they fall in the water jump?

At least the steeplechase isn't like the joke of an event like the high jump is. I remember in the late 80s up to the mid 90s the high jump was a top notch event, now it's even worse when Agassi was making his finals at RG.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-05-2005, 11:31 AM   #22
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's the most interesting part of steeplechase! I know it's not funny...but I like it, I can't help it!
Old 08-05-2005, 11:36 AM   #23
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
That's the most interesting part of steeplechase! I know it's not funny...but I like it, I can't help it!
It's part of the fun, but it's such a hard event and the fact that the Kenyans always win, well even the moron that runs for Qatar is a Kenyan. The one time when they went 1-2-3 and they were laughing in the final straight.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-05-2005, 11:56 AM   #24
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you like triple jump, does that mean you are a Lebedeva fan?
No,it means i am a Marian Oprea fan
Old 08-05-2005, 12:11 PM   #25
Banned!

what about Ivan Pedroso, is he in the long jump?
Old 08-05-2005, 12:12 PM   #26
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
what about Ivan Pedroso?
Pedroso is past it and was a long jumper and not a high jumper.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-05-2005, 12:15 PM   #27
Banned!

Quote:

At least the steeplechase isn't like the joke of an event like the high jump is. I remember in the late 80s up to the mid 90s the high jump was a top notch event, now it's even worse when Agassi was making his finals at RG.

were you a fan of Javier Sotomayor?
Old 08-05-2005, 12:17 PM   #28
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
were you a fan of Javier Sotomayor?
Fine jumper. I actually liked most of them back then and even the Americans didn't piss me off then.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-05-2005, 12:34 PM   #29
Banned!

is that African Danish bloke still around?
Old 08-05-2005, 12:36 PM   #30
bad gambler

Quote:
is that African Danish bloke still around?
wilson kipketer
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote