Athletics - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-03-2005, 06:30 PM   #1
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Athletics

I didnt see any thread about athletics in here and the Words are coming soon so i decied to start one
Well i am (almost)only intetrested with the triple jump

BTW Does anyone know where i can find some pics from the super gps this year?
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2005, 07:10 PM   #2
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Athletics

Great thread Sandra! Well, I hope it won't be all dedicated to triple jump...I'm interested in many other fields...
Old 08-03-2005, 07:13 PM   #3
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Well of course but tripe jump is the highlight of the event
Old 08-04-2005, 12:33 AM   #4
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

great thread sandra
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 12:34 AM   #5
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra
I didnt see any thread about athletics in here and the Words are coming soon so i decied to start one
Well i am (almost)only intetrested with the triple jump

BTW Does anyone know where i can find some pics from the super gps this year?
I was wondering if your compatriot in Gabriella Szabo still competes?

she is/was a very classy runner
Old 08-04-2005, 12:36 AM   #6
Banned!

i was also wondering if the KING OF THROWING EVENTS is still around,

JAN ZELEZNY
Old 08-04-2005, 12:38 AM   #7
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
i was also wondering if the KING OF THROWING EVENTS is still around,

JAN ZELEZNY
and dont anyone dare say they havent heard of him, go here and read about him instead -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_%C5%BDelezn%C3%BD
Old 08-04-2005, 07:06 AM   #8
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Jan Zelezny has withdrawn from the World Champs.

The real triple jump champ Christian Olsson is another withdrawl, along with Asafa Powell, Koji Mirofushi the Japanese-Romanian hammer champ from the Olympics. El Guerrouj is another one not competing in Helsinki.

As much as I enjoy Helsinki, I just hope there isn't an anti-climax to it all.

Felix the man Sanchez is half fit, but is turning up and going to try and defend his title.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 07:22 AM   #9
country flag SuperFurryAnimal

SuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to all competing Dutch athletes! Arnoud Okken, Eugene Martineau, Gregory Sedoc, Guus Hoogmoed, Jeroen van Damme, Luc Krotwaar, Marcel van der Westen, Rens Blom, Rutger Smith, Simon Vroemen, Annemarie Kramer, Jacqueline Poelman, Judith Baarssen, Karin Ruckstuhl, Laurien Hoos, Lieja Tunks-Koeman, Marjolein de Jong, Miranda Boonstra, Nadja Weijenberg, Pascal van Assendelft and Rosina Hodde!

It's been a while since we had some success. Well, of course we got the bronze on the 4x100m relay in Saint Denis, but that was only because Dwayne Chambers of the UK was disqualified after take dope. It counts, but in a way it doesn't, you know what I mean?

Special good luck to Laurien Hoos at the heptathlon tournament (European champion under 23!) (my friend dated her brother for a while!) and Marjolein de Jong at the 400 m hurdles (from my region as well as Laurien)! Zet 'm op!

Member of the Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society

Visit AZ FANPAGE
SuperFurryAnimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 08:25 AM   #10
country flag Papakori

Papakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond repute

My favourite events are the 10,000m and Triple Jump!

Good luck to Paula Radcliffe in the 10,000m, I love watching Paula run!
I am glad that Françoise Mbango Etone is competing in the Triple Jump, I enjoyed watching her win gold at Athens
Papakori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 02:56 PM   #11
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Well my favourite Ato Boldon retired last year. I'm mostly interested in men's pole vault and javelin now.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 04:56 PM   #12
country flag Sandra

Gabriela Szabo deosnt compete anymore
Old 08-04-2005, 04:56 PM   #13
country flag Sandra

I forgot to say who i root for :Marian Oprea
Old 08-05-2005, 01:42 AM   #14
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

I'm mainly interested in all throwing and sprint events
but can pretty much enjoy everything

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 01:59 AM   #15
country flag revolution

revolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond repute

Our players never do well in athletics, our relay gold last year was somewhat out of the blue.
I like Asafa Powell, and Shaun Crawford in the sprints.
Marian Oprea, I like in the triple jump. We had the best ever in Edwards.