guille & carla - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-04-2006, 01:54 PM   #106
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: guille & carla

Poor Carla, she would feel horribly uncomfortable sitting near a guy who is staring at her during the whole match!
Did you see in the other thread the pic Neely took in Munich? Here it is, you can good rep Neely too!

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=295
The match was not pretty, but at least Carla was looking great! At the beginning of the 3rd set, the cameras showed her and she was joking and making signs to Guille like "Hey, what are you doing? Hurry up!" - he didn't seem to find that funny and looked daggers at her! She was really cute.

Last edited by Truc : 05-06-2006 at 12:32 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2006, 04:00 PM   #107
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc
Poor Carla,
The match was not pretty, but at least Carla was looking great! At the beginning of the 3rd set, the cameras showed her and she was joking and making signs to Guille like "Hey, what are you doing? Hurry up!" - he didn't seem to find that funny and looked daggers at her! She was really cute.
i saw her laugh at that point & wondered what was going on...i thought, well SHE'S in a good mood, thats cool. but now i see she was trying to get guille to lighten up & focus, but....obviously he was not receptive.

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 05:07 PM   #108
country flag neliem

neliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11
i saw her laugh at that point & wondered what was going on...i thought, well SHE'S in a good mood, thats cool. but now i see she was trying to get guille to lighten up & focus, but....obviously he was not receptive.
oh i thought she was making fun of guille :s i'm glad to see that it wasn't that but yea guille wasn't really receptive i hope that in Roma he won't need any signs from carla and that he'll just play the best he can

lOvE

TeNnIs

VaMoOoOoOoOoOsSsSsSsSsS gUiLlE

dAvAaAaAaAaAaï MaRaT

*Tursunov*Nalbandian*Djokovic*
*Youzhny*Andreev*Tipasarevic*
*Monaco*Marach*Moya*

KiSs
neliem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 05:26 PM   #109
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Poor Carla, she would feel horribly uncomfortable sitting next to a guy who is staring at her during the whole match!
Did you see in the other thread the pic Neely took in Munich? Here it is, you can good rep Neely too!

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=295
LMAO! My bro-in-law is like that when my sister tries to cheer him up. NEVER works Carla probably knew it wouldn't work, but hell, anything's worth a try I think it was a good idea actually If she can get him to smile at least ONCE it'd be an enourmous help, 'cause smiling releases tension ^^

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:53 AM   #110
country flag coriafans

coriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond repute

Carla is so beautiful.....
coriafans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 08:18 PM   #111
luckystar

luckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond repute

She seems to love pink. I've seen her so much wearing that colour (and yes I know this is a completely useless statement )
luckystar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 09:12 AM   #112
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Really no need to apologize for "useless" comments about Carla's look in a Carla thread – that's the point of the thread!
You're right, I browsed through the thread again after reading your post and she's wearing pink in so many pics, I wonder how I had never noticed that before.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bonnet.jpg (19.7 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Veste rose.jpg (15.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Tee-shirt rose.jpg (29.8 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg Pull rose.jpg (72.5 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg RG rose.jpg (56.2 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg Carla seule.jpg (17.7 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by Truc : 05-06-2006 at 10:16 AM.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:15 AM   #113
country flag Truc

Talking about Carla's fashion taste: here's a pretty terrible pic of Carla and Guille at the players party in Munich!

"Der Weltranglisten Neunte Guillermo Coria feierte dezent im VIP Bereich und konzentrierte sich lieber auf das bevorstehende Turnier."
(He quietly/soberly(?) partied in the VIP Lounge and was more focussed on the tournament.)
http://www.ganz-muenchen.de/freizeit...ers_night.html

Last edited by Truc : 05-06-2006 at 09:31 AM.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:24 AM   #114
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Talking about Carla's look: here's a (pretty terrible) pic of Carla and Guille at the players party in Munich!

"Der Weltranglisten Neunte Guillermo Coria feierte dezent im VIP Bereich und konzentrierte sich lieber auf das bevorstehende Turnier."
(He quietly/soberly(?) partied in the VIP Lounge and was more focussed on the tournament.)
http://www.ganz-muenchen.de/freizeit...ight/index.htm
OMG! Carla, what are u wearing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 12:43 AM   #115
country flag coriafans

coriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond repute

Guille does not look so terrible though... He is still HOT!!!! as always
and I think Carla likes PINK a lot as she looks very pretty in such colour
coriafans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 05:25 PM   #116
country flag neliem

neliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond reputeneliem has a reputation beyond repute

:s i hate carla's clothes on this pic but guille saves everything ur right coriafans he's still hot as ever

lOvE

TeNnIs

dAvAaAaAaAaAaï MaRaT

*Monaco*Marach*Moya*

KiSs
Old 06-08-2006, 09:28 AM   #117
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't commented on how lovely Carla is for a while
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 08:02 PM   #118
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're right, I browsed through the thread again after reading your post and she's wearing pink in so many pics, I wonder how I had never noticed that before.
in this one, the CAMEL is wearing the pink!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CARLAGUILLE.JPG (41.2 KB, 96 views)

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 09:41 AM   #119
country flag neliem

hehehe u're right daze carla is living in a pink world lol

lOvE

TeNnIs

dAvAaAaAaAaAaï MaRaT

*Monaco*Marach*Moya*

KiSs
Old 06-09-2006, 01:45 PM   #120
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea
OMG! Carla, what are u wearing?
Hmm I remember she wore that coat (jacket?) in Australia during that DC in '05. Looked ok to me! doesn't look so well in this pic.
But Guille compensates for it Though I hate Hilfiger

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote