WNBA Tuesday - 3rd August - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-02-2005, 10:00 PM   #1
bad gambler

Default WNBA Tuesday - 3rd August

I like the one game here:

OVERS 136.5 Liberty v Sun - $1.90 (5 units)

Both teams are stacked with offense, and recently the Liberty have been on a scoring rampage as they have made their way up the standings over the past month. Both teams have plyed twice already this season, with both winning at home and the totals in the games being 168 and 144. Sun on the road tend to put up some big numbers and more often than not be able to drag the home team into a shoot out.

Liberty have the perimeter game, Sun can do it in the inside.

good luck
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2005, 03:29 AM   #2
country flag Doctor Dance

Doctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WNBA Tuesday - 3rd August

Sun won 72-65

You (and I!!) just won!!

BG the superstar
Doctor Dance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 09:30 AM   #3
country flag Straby

Straby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond repute

Bg, is there a sport in the world you dont know shit about?
Nice win mate.
Straby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 09:40 AM   #4
bad gambler

Strab I'm currently reading up on pesapallo, and once I have mastered that, my portfolio of sports should be complete

I got a bit lucky in this one, but a wins a win
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote