The Sopranos - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-02-2005, 05:49 AM   #1
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Sopranos

hey, just wondering if there are any other avid Sopranos fans on here...
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2005, 09:17 AM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: The Sopranos

they show it too late in Australia and at no consistent times, so its hard to keep up with what's going on
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 10:51 AM   #3
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

Channel 4 in GBR finished showing the chapters from last year (when Tony kills Steve Buschemi) some time ago. Have there been any new ones out?
Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 12:57 PM   #4
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Best way to watch is on DVD, a whole season in one weekend. I have not got to season 5 yet, so do not want to know any details.
When I lived in Cuba I missed a lot of TV. I also tried watching OZ, but the scripts got to be so stupid, I gave up on it. When they brought up the possibility of a pill that aged you 30 years overnight, so that your sentence was served and you could be released, it was time to walk away.
The Sopranos does nothing like that, it is always believable.
Did you know that the Silvio Dante character is a member of Bruce Springsteen's band?
Old 08-02-2005, 01:59 PM   #5
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

lol... didnt know that

any photos?
Old 08-02-2005, 08:37 PM   #6
country flag Space Cowgirl

Space Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, Steve van Zant is in the E Street Band
I started watching the Sopranos back in `99 when it first came on Channel 4. In Germany it's on the Premiere pay channel. I think series 4 has just started (where Tony and Carmella have split up), so I'm trying to follow that. I'd love to get hold of the DVDs of all the series, though, it's great

Rainer = Lion
Kiwi = Scarecrow
Tommy = Tin Man
Flo = Dorothy

...but I still love 'em

Member #2 of Waskeholics United
Space Cowgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 04:57 AM   #7
Banned!

the 5th series comes out on dvd here soon, i gotta see that...

and i think the 6th series comes out on tv in the US soon, so it will be another 6 months before it spreads elsewhere.