MLB TUESDAY SYSTEM PLAY!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-02-2005, 03:52 AM   #1
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up MLB TUESDAY SYSTEM PLAY!!!

System (29-0) !! Tuesday system is on Texas ml against Tampa at 8.05 pm U.S time!!!! taking the run line of -1.5 is at own risk cos system works on moneyline,
therefor if you want better odds at abit of risk take the run line!!!!!

Good luck n clean em up!!!!

Adding!!! 5 units on CUBS over 9 total runs vs PHILLY!!
5 units on PIRATES +1.5 runs over PADRES!!!

Last edited by sports freak : 08-02-2005 at 04:50 PM.
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2005, 09:20 AM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: MLB TUESDAY SYSTEM PLAY!!!

next you post your record, you should ensure it's one that we can believe

29-0 in baseball of all sports in not one of them
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 12:06 PM   #3

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
next you post your record, you should ensure it's one that we can believe

29-0 in baseball of all sports in not one of them
lol,knew i was gonna get abit of cheek,no worries cya after the game for a good conversation im sure u and i will have!!!!peace
Old 08-02-2005, 12:08 PM   #4
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
lol,knew i was gonna get abit of cheek,no worries cya after the game for a good conversation im sure u and i will have!!!!peace
well for what it's worth I'm on Rangers as well - Young has been solid for them this season.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:33 PM   #5

Quote:
well for what it's worth I'm on Rangers as well - Young has been solid for them this season.
Its all good n bol to the both of us!!!!
Old 08-03-2005, 03:04 AM   #6
country flag Doctor Dance

Doctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond repute

well rangers lost 8-10

there goes your great system
Doctor Dance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 04:56 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Dance
well rangers lost 8-10

there goes your great system
Yeah i was waiting for that doc!!!Doc this isnt my system btw just to let u know,also i should inform u that this system is called a 3 day chase system which for the record is 29-0 and not out!!!!2 more games left to make back the money for the system to go down if ya understand!!!!just say if Texas won today then the system will be on the next what eva game,but since Texas lost u back them up again,basicallly they should win the next game,pretty confident!!!!

System is called a 3 day chase system!!!

Doc just give it time n believe what u will witness in the future,ok not the best of starts but will finish strong!!!
Old 08-03-2005, 05:06 AM   #8
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 08:33 AM   #9
country flag Pingpong

Pingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Yeah i was waiting for that doc!!!Doc this isnt my system btw just to let u know,also i should inform u that this system is called a 3 day chase system which for the record is 29-0 and not out!!!!2 more games left to make back the money for the system to go down if ya understand!!!!just say if Texas won today then the system will be on the next what eva game,but since Texas lost u back them up again,basicallly they should win the next game,pretty confident!!!!

System is called a 3 day chase system!!!

Doc just give it time n believe what u will witness in the future,ok not the best of starts but will finish strong!!!
Ah this system, now I recognize it. Its sort of like a Martingale system that would need high stake if the teams fails the first few attempts. Basically you're choosing a team that you believe won't get cleansweeped by the opposition. Best of luck. I know someone else who uses this system but picks the underdogs throughout the series not to get cleansweeped.
Pingpong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 08:38 AM   #10
bad gambler

Nothing beats one's own research and readings
Old 08-03-2005, 09:44 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingpong
Ah this system, now I recognize it. Its sort of like a Martingale system that would need high stake if the teams fails the first few attempts. Basically you're choosing a team that you believe won't get cleansweeped by the opposition. Best of luck. I know someone else who uses this system but picks the underdogs throughout the series not to get cleansweeped.
Similiar but very hard to explain but its effective no doubt!!!!i wouldnt be following it if it wasnt doing it job!!!!this system works for home n away n only if the odds are -110 or more!!!!!theres more to it but to much too explain lets just let the sytem do all the talking!!!!

Wednesday- D-day Texas m n run line to make them pay!!!

Old 08-03-2005, 09:47 AM   #12

Quote:
Nothing beats one's own research and readings
lol,yes and no sometimes u read into things too much aswell!!!!as long as it works beats the hell out of research!!!!!if there's an easier way ur telling me you wouldnt take it????????