I'm leaving for the Mets game soon. And it might be the last Baseball game I go to! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-29-2002, 04:48 AM   #16
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

Huh? Barrie, I'm too tired to figure that one out!
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2002, 04:49 AM   #17
country flag Berlin_Calling

Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond reputeBerlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats they won
Old 07-29-2002, 03:28 PM   #18
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Chrispy, the Mets won! But it's so hard to enjoy a Baseball game these days, because the Stadium is so noisy with people yelling and screaming, and the endless amount of loud music blaring away! I can hardly hear myself think!
Old 07-29-2002, 11:11 PM   #19
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by the cat
Huh? Barrie, I'm too tired to figure that one out!

Barrie Shaking His Head....... Poor Chrispy Yardbird!
Old 07-30-2002, 01:22 AM   #20
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by the cat

And Shea Stadium, where the Mets play, has nothing on Camden Yards in Baltimore, or Allie's Field, Safeco Field in Seattle. Those stadiums look wonderful on television!
Ahhhhhh......The Safe, my 2nd home. *sigh*

Where I can go nap, look at Ichiro's and Cameron's butts, and eat all the sushi I want.

*sigh*

kind of sucks that I only can go back for 2 games next month. *sigh*

It really is a great stadium. Right in downtown surrounded by lots of great shops and restaurants.

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Allie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 01:37 AM   #21
country flag the cat

Safeco Field sounds wonderful!

But I think the Mariners need another bat to help them reach the World Series!

Allie, you nap at Safeco Field? Not while the game is on!

Don't you think Bret Boone should have won the A.L. MVP last year? I thought he should have. Although you could make a case for Ichiro, too. I still find it amazing that Ichiro and Boone didn't cancel each other out in the vote, thus giving the 2001 A.L. MVP to Oakland's Jason Giambi. Oh well, atleast a Mariner won the award. That's the way it should have been.
Old 07-30-2002, 01:47 AM   #22
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute

well I have napped in Safeco. Not because of the game, but because I was tired. The temperature in there is PERFECT. I should just buy the safe and make that my home.

I'm hoping Freddy Garcia pitch well tonight. He hasn't been doing very well lately since the All Star Game.

Go M's!

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Old 07-30-2002, 02:25 AM   #23
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I have a soft spot for Fenway and Yankee Stadium! Though I have to admit that the Skydome in Toronto is not too bad! I just wish we actuallt had a baseball team!
Old 07-30-2002, 02:27 AM   #24
country flag the cat

Garcia has been struggling a little bit. But the Maestro of the mound, Jamie Moyer pitched 8 shutout innings yesterday!

Maybe the Mariners will trade for a Bat or another starting Pitcher. Bartolo Colon of the soon to be extinct Momtreal Expos might be available! Allie's eyes light up!
Old 07-30-2002, 02:30 AM   #25
Allie

Yeah but Sasaki gave up the winning run yesterday.

Now the Angels are 1st place.

*sigh*

- Allegra
Old 07-30-2002, 03:02 AM   #26
country flag the cat

The Angels? LOL! How did that happen? It is amazing that the Angels are in first place! They must be doing it with mirrors, as the saying goes!
Old 07-30-2002, 05:11 AM   #27
country flag Barrie_Dude

The Yankees will beat them!
Old 07-30-2002, 05:12 AM   #28
Steam

Steam

Who the hell would go to a Mets game?

Nevermind.
Steam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 04:04 PM   #29
country flag the cat

I'd rather go to a Yankee game! I absolutely love the house that Ruth and Steinbrenner built! Yankee Stadium is the greatest stadium or arena in the world!

Who goes to Mets games? Only about 3 million people each year! That's who! And some of them are Yankee fans! Steam, you wouldn't belive how many fans at the Mets game on Friday night wore Yankee jersey's! LOL! That pissed off the Mets fans more than anything!
Old 07-30-2002, 05:17 PM   #30
country flag Barrie_Dude

Fenway is pretty good too, cat!