Leçons de français et autres langues diverses et variées!! - Page 76 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-02-2005, 01:41 PM   #1126
country flag NINA_BCN

NINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leçons de français et autres langues diverses et variées!!

Thanks for the advice. I hadn't seen it.
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2005, 02:01 PM   #1127
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

You should go rent it or something. I can't say enough good things about the film.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 02:05 PM   #1128
country flag NINA_BCN

NINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
You should go rent it or something. I can't say enough good things about the film.
I'm downloading it.
Old 10-02-2005, 02:38 PM   #1129
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

OK. Have fun watching it.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:54 PM   #1130
country flag oneandonlyhsn

oneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoura
Rien n'est difficile si tu essaies. Nothing is difficult if you try.
J'essaierai plus - I will try more

Is that right?

Grigor Dimitrov & David Goffin - The future of tennis

Allez - Jerzy Janowicz, Jose Acasuso , Lleyton, Djokovic, Nalbandian, Clement, Nicolas Almagro, Stanislas Wawrinka

Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Michel Telo
oneandonlyhsn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 05:21 PM   #1131
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandonlyhsn
J'essaierai plus - I will try more

Is that right?
It is perfect. C'est parfait.
delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 05:35 PM   #1132
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would like to say how enchanted I am by 8 Femmes. I watched it a few years ago and totally fell in love with the film. I've watched it a few times since and it has never failed to entertain me. It's one of my favourite films EVER (including English ones).
It was good but it's far from being a masterpiece IMO. Do you know Nid de guêpes (Bees nest or something like that in English)? Or Jeux d'enfants? Or the fantastic Spanish film Mar adentro or the crazy Spanish film grim comedy "El crimen ferpecto"?

Good idea to make this thread more lively, SW! Let's talk about movies! Actors/actress/directors etc...

There is a biopic of Edith Piaf who is in the making right now in France (with the great Marion cotillard in the role of "La môme"...), plus the new Almodovar in Spain (with penelope cruz returning to her roots and not some Hollywood F movie ) too and the Germano-Franco-Romanian movie Joyeux Noël about that famous day in the trenches in 1917 when the soldiers exchanged presents and stopped the war for a little while. Korean and other Asiatic films that come out here are often sooooo great too. without forgetting the many great American films...(All this makes me remember it's been something like 6 months i didn't go to the cinema and i'm in the city in the world where there are the most cinemas by km2s and everybody around me go to the cinemas and i won't be able to go see a movie until the holydays it seems... )

Last edited by delsa : 10-03-2005 at 05:40 PM.
Old 10-03-2005, 06:00 PM   #1133
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsa
It was good but it's far from being a masterpiece IMO. Do you know Nid de guêpes (Bees nest or something like that in English)? Or Jeux d'enfants? Or the fantastic Spanish film Mar adentro or the crazy Spanish film grim comedy "El crimen ferpecto"?

Good idea to make this thread more lively, SW! Let's talk about movies! Actors/actress/directors etc...

There is a biopic of Edith Piaf who is in the making right now in France (with the great Marion cotillard in the role of "La môme"...), plus the new Almodovar in Spain (with penelope cruz returning to her roots and not some Hollywood F movie ) too and the Germano-Franco-Romanian movie Joyeux Noël about that famous day in the trenches in 1917 when the soldiers exchanged presents and stopped the war for a little while. Korean and other Asiatic films that come out here are often sooooo great too. without forgetting the many great American films...(All this makes me remember it's been something like 6 months i didn't go to the cinema and i'm in the city in the world where there are the most cinemas by km2s and everybody around me go to the cinemas and i won't be able to go see a movie until the holydays it seems... )
I don't know. I find the whole film very enchanting. What didn't you like about it?

Yes, I've watched Jeux D'Enfants. Thought it was quite silly.
Old 10-03-2005, 06:00 PM   #1134
country flag silverwhite

BTW, could anyone recommend me some French songs to listen to? I really like Jean Jacques Goldman's On Ira (our teacher used the song to teach Le Futur ). I find the lyrics very meaningful. Any songs similar to that?
Old 10-03-2005, 06:50 PM   #1135
country flag delsa

Look for these artists: Keren Ann (Zeidel), Benjamin Biolay, Carla Bruni, Bénabar, Sanseverino, Les Ritas Mitsoukos, Les Négresses vertes, Camille, Juliette, Olivia Ruiz, Prohom, Lofofora, Tarmac, Tryo, Louise Attaque, Dyonysos, Deus (Belgian rock...), Zebda, -M- (Mathieu Chedid), Kyo, Ali Dragon, Astonvilla, PresidentChirac, Corneille, Tété, Michel Jonasz, Charles aznavour, Barbara, Françoise Hardy, Jacques Dutronc, Martin Rappeneau, Vanessa Paradis, Téléphone, Indochine, Les Béruriers noirs, Noir désir, Saïan Supa Crew, Georges Brassens, Rachid Taha, Edith Piaf, Pleymo, Superbus, Barbara, Patricia Kaas, Emile Simon, etc... on some sites and you'll be able to find most of the artists who make made or will make French (or French-speaking) music either horrible cheesy pop or very beautiful new wave of French chançon (or the old classics), or good (or bad...) rap, rock (popular or indie etc...) etc...
Maybe some other names will be found by other posters?
What about Spanish, German, Portugese, whatever music?
Old 10-04-2005, 10:24 AM   #1136
country flag silverwhite

Thanks, Delsa! That's a very long list though.

Like I said in my previous post, I like songs with meaningful lyrics (eg. On Ira), so could you narrow down the list to a list of specific songs based on that.

Thanks!
Old 10-04-2005, 10:32 AM   #1137
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsa
What about Spanish, German, Portugese, whatever music?
I personally can't stand German music. There are plenty of German songs in the charts at the moment but they are just not the type of songs that I like listening to.

Ich persönlich kann Deutsche Musik nicht leiden. Im Moment gibt es viele Deutsche Lieder in den Charts aber sie sind einfach nicht die Art von Lieder, die ich mir gerne anhöre.

There are plenty of Brazilian singers that I like, in case anyone's interested.

Es gibt eine Menge von Brasilianischen Sängern, die ich mag, falls jemand Interesse hat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:48 AM   #1138
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa!
I personally can't stand German music. There are plenty of German songs in the charts at the moment but they are just not the type of songs that I like listening to.

Ich persönlich kann Deutsche Musik nicht leiden. Im Moment gibt es viele Deutsche Lieder in den Charts aber sie sind einfach nicht die Art von Lieder, die ich mir gerne anhöre.

Es gibt eine Menge von Brasilianischen Sängern, die ich mag, falls jemand Interesse hat.
Princessa! Teach me German swear words, please!
Old 10-04-2005, 01:52 PM   #1139
country flag zoltan83

zoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa!

What? You don't like Schnappi's song?
And what about Rammstein?

Quoi? Tu n'aimes pas la chanson de Schnappi?
Et qu'en est-il de Rammstein?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli_V View Post
Nicoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!, you rule
zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 03:07 PM   #1140
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Princessa! Teach me German swear words, please!
Okay.

Shit : Scheisse
Asshole : Arschloch
Bitch : Schlampe / Hure
Son of a bitch : Hurensohn
Fuck you : Fick Dich!
Go to hell : Geh' zur Hölle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote